Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Fan Art & Fiction
Fan Art & Fiction Graphic & Literary works bound only by the imagination

Old November 17th, 2011, 11:20 PM
He should definitely get that. (#4)

The Grim Reaper's Friend wears ripped pants of awesomeness The Grim Reaper's Friend wears ripped pants of awesomeness The Grim Reaper's Friend wears ripped pants of awesomeness The Grim Reaper's Friend wears ripped pants of awesomeness The Grim Reaper's Friend wears ripped pants of awesomeness The Grim Reaper's Friend wears ripped pants of awesomeness The Grim Reaper's Friend wears ripped pants of awesomeness The Grim Reaper's Friend wears ripped pants of awesomeness
A humorous video interlude from all the epic fan fics

Greetings. I am something of a video maker. While checking out a video production site, I made this. It was only a test, so don't expect anything great, but I thought I would post it and see what you all think. Pay close attention to the timing, and keep in mind that the time rate is completely randomized.

A Humorous HeroScape Video

Pardon the link, but if there is a way to directly post videos, I am unaware of it. This is just a slideshow with effects, nothing spectacular. Let me know what you think!
~TGRF.

EDIT: Yes, it is a little... strange. But then again... why not?

Eternity Prequels - Editing
Spoiler Alert!

Last edited by The Grim Reaper's Friend; November 18th, 2011 at 01:36 AM.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Fan Art & Fiction