Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Classic HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales
Sightings and Sales Forum for posting wave sightings and information about Heroscape sales.

Old September 11th, 2006, 03:09 PM

srmalloy rolls all skulls baby! srmalloy rolls all skulls baby! srmalloy rolls all skulls baby! srmalloy rolls all skulls baby!
Quote:
Originally Posted by HouseMouseGames
Quote:
Originally Posted by srmalloy

I also happened to notice a couple and their kid looking over the HeroScape products; the kid wanted one of the Thaelenk Tundra sets on the shelf, and I answered some of their questions about the game and took the opportunity to point them to House Mouse Games to find expansions that they couldn't find in the stores around here... I figure that Sandra can use all the word-of-mouth advertising we can give her.
Thank you. What a sweet gesture! Have you, by chance, found any castles in the San Diego area? I can't find anything in the Lake Elsinore area. I really want to start filling customer orders...anyway I can! Even if it means having to buy them retail at Walmart!
I keep checking one of the local Wal-Marts, and have a minor edge in that my roommate works at one and checks for me when he goes on shift -- he works in the garden department, so he goes past the toy section on his way to his station -- but I still haven't seen anything. The one I've been to has one slightly ratty MS, a couple of large expansions, one pack of Wave 5 (deathreavers), three packs of Legio IX, and one pack of orcs.
Old September 11th, 2006, 04:24 PM

vernz has disabled reputation
fox valley il had tundra and one castle at gamers paradice in the fox valley mall and toys r us had tundra and one Raknar's vision in fox valley right by the mall

Old September 11th, 2006, 04:34 PM
BoV Judge Emeritus Revisitus

Riggler rolls all skulls baby! Riggler rolls all skulls baby! Riggler rolls all skulls baby! Riggler rolls all skulls baby! Riggler rolls all skulls baby! Riggler rolls all skulls baby!
3 Raknars and 1 Tundra showed up at a Target in Florence, Ala.

DUND is underestimated and under-rated.
Old September 12th, 2006, 12:26 AM

D'Hoffryn has disabled reputation
Found in Tucson

Just found a Tundra and 8 Raknar's in a Target in Tucson. I'll be hunting for mor tomorrow. Wave 5 showed up here 3 days after the release, much faster than the almost 2 months after release for wave 4 to trickle down here...

www.classicminiatures.net - casting for the love of old miniatures, especially Heritage
Old September 18th, 2006, 12:40 PM
ToysRUs Kid

Taelord knows what's in an order marker Taelord knows what's in an order marker
In kalamzoo Michagan I found 1 RV & TT. Today I found another TT in a Target in KZ MI

Dan's Mom: "Why you persist in acting like a fifteen year old is beyond me."

Dan: "I'm filled with reckless desire."
Old September 18th, 2006, 12:57 PM
Ruler of the Damned

Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun
The Target in Plainfield IN (west of Indy) had RV yesterday -- no TT though.
Old September 22nd, 2006, 11:19 PM

eldurand has disabled reputation
Target in Waldorf, MD, had 1 TT and 3 RV on Tuesday...
Old September 23rd, 2006, 07:52 PM

Sundance Woo who?
Found another Tundra and plenty of RV at a local Target in Denver 2 days ago. There slowly filtering back into the area. I'd estimate this is the 3rd or 4th restocking too.
Old September 23rd, 2006, 10:13 PM

Classicsmiley is surprisingly tart
Good, maybe they will actually make it up to Fort Collins this time...

-Classicsmiley

Old September 23rd, 2006, 11:00 PM

eldurand has disabled reputation
Target in Alexandria, Va., had 1 TT and 3 RV just a few minutes ago...
Old September 27th, 2006, 06:49 PM

himsati knows what's in an order marker himsati knows what's in an order marker
Store Sighting - Thaelenk Tundra at hasbro online store

They have Thaelenk Tundra back in stock along with the Castle at the Hasbro Online Store...
Old October 5th, 2006, 12:21 PM
Mintiest of the Minty

markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness
I was blown away to find a lone Thaelenk Tundra and 5 Raknar's in my local Target today. They also had three castle sets.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Classic HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales