Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Terrain & Obstacles
Custom Terrain & Obstacles For Custom terrain, buildings, and other misc. obstacles

Old March 20th, 2010, 08:34 PM

ozzy-scaper wears ripped pants of awesomeness ozzy-scaper wears ripped pants of awesomeness ozzy-scaper wears ripped pants of awesomeness ozzy-scaper wears ripped pants of awesomeness ozzy-scaper wears ripped pants of awesomeness ozzy-scaper wears ripped pants of awesomeness ozzy-scaper wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: G1shark's Customs

Nice work!

I really like the tree stump and large boat. I haven't been too fussed with all the talk of pirates and nautical themes - but after seeing your boat I get it! Keep it up!

G.

Betty or Veronica...?
Old March 29th, 2010, 02:45 AM

G1shark rolls all skulls baby! G1shark rolls all skulls baby! G1shark rolls all skulls baby! G1shark rolls all skulls baby!

I have updates on some of the finished projects I was working on, also I added some more pictures of the stone door:

Utgar's Savage Ship:

Pic #1

Pic #2

Pic #3

Both Boats together:

Carr on the Jet Ski:

Wolves Den (finished and painted)

Front:

Back:

Pic of Row boat w/ units:

Picture of the finished raft with Native Americans:

I went to hobby town usa and purchased some fake water called magic water, Never tried it out before, I wanted to make a cave pool so I tried it out. It came out near perfect, but they informed me to stir it atleast 3 times the normal length otherwise it wont work well.

And closeup of the Stone Gateway:

Front:

Back:

Door Opened:

That's all for now Ive been working on a 4 foot long dragon skull, and a commission for a rail road piece.
Old April 3rd, 2010, 06:24 PM

'Scape4Ever is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Epic Customs! You've inspired me to start making my own customs. BTW how did you make the boats?
Old April 5th, 2010, 05:29 PM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth

All your customs are amazing. they look great & seem very functional. Keep up the great work.

Cheers
Old April 5th, 2010, 09:08 PM

Kaiser Cat rolls all skulls baby! Kaiser Cat rolls all skulls baby! Kaiser Cat rolls all skulls baby! Kaiser Cat rolls all skulls baby! Kaiser Cat rolls all skulls baby!

This is epic. You obviously worked hard on these customs, and it shows. I especially love the Tar Pits, Stalactites, Wolves den, and Bunker.

I might actually try to make some custom terrain because of this!

Spoiler Alert!
...In the Dream Cave...
Old April 6th, 2010, 09:37 AM

G1shark rolls all skulls baby! G1shark rolls all skulls baby! G1shark rolls all skulls baby! G1shark rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Epic Customs! You've inspired me to start making my own customs. BTW how did you make the boats?
Both the boats started out the same way, I laid out heroscape water tiles and measured the foam to them, (the foam was 1/2 inch so I had to make 2 layers) then sanded the bottoms side and tops, more the sides to give them more a boat look and feel. Then I took glyphs and spaced them out matching the water tiles below, using a sharpie I maped out where the spaces are then etched some of the foam away from where the marker marked. I made the mistake of using spray paint and eroding my foam without realizing spray paint did that... I fixed it however by adding more apoxie in the damaged areas to fix that. a suggestion for putting apoxie on foam is first wet it down then spread it with thin but not to thin or it will flake off. after that you want to make your impressions and lines from the designs like wood, and also wet it down to get rid of any fingerprints you may of placed on the boat. I used gorilla glue to put the wood pieces on then attached them to the boats and put a light amount of apoxie on the bottom both for design and to hold them better. I used old wax twine for rope, and the wheel was actully made from a wound marker and tooth picks shoved though it, with apoxie over those to hold them and give design. I looked up online for wheels to buy one but all where to expensive so its best to just make your own.

For the Utgar's Ship, Same process except I attached board foam then put a small amount of Gorilla glue on the outside of the board to make the giant nails. also I used spray paint leaning from my past mistake and sprayed alittle directly into the board foam inorder to melt a small amount of the foam on the outside and put apoxie in between the paper, It holds and looks alot better. The skull is from a old t-rex skeleton set.

^_^ I'm glad I could inspire all of you. I would love to see someone else make some heroscape boats specially if they made a Ullar, Aquilla, Vydar, or Jandar boat.

The boats I have hold 15 units, but really out of 200 water tiles 2 boats is all you need.

-Also forgot to add the boats are 4 tiles up from the water to the main deck

Last edited by G1shark; April 6th, 2010 at 09:40 AM. Reason: forgot info x.x
Old April 13th, 2010, 10:02 PM
http://www.wyoming.gov/

Uchiha Blood knows what's in an order marker Uchiha Blood knows what's in an order marker

The Utgar boat with the PKs on it reminded me of LotR Return of the King! Very nice customs!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Terrain & Obstacles