Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Old January 21st, 2010, 10:51 PM

Simval rolls all skulls baby! Simval rolls all skulls baby! Simval rolls all skulls baby! Simval rolls all skulls baby! Simval rolls all skulls baby!
My Customs and Repaints

Hello everyone, I didn't find a tread where I can present me, so here I am. I'm French (Quebec, Canada), so my English is not very good and don't be too hard with me. I have played heroscape since 3 years and I really love it.

So here's my customs!

My first one, a repaint of Mimring in green. He's a Marro experience (with there best friends the vipers!) that goes wrong and now, he battle for Ullar.

I still need some caracs for him, but it's working on my other forum (the french one that Aranas know). After I got the caracs, I will make the card and show it to you.

Comments appreciated!
Old January 21st, 2010, 10:57 PM

chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: My Customs and Repaints

very interesting, some skill you have, but come a ways you do!

good work

Record Count Since First Tourney
Wins 45 Losses 52
Old January 21st, 2010, 11:00 PM

Simval rolls all skulls baby! Simval rolls all skulls baby! Simval rolls all skulls baby! Simval rolls all skulls baby! Simval rolls all skulls baby!

Thanks chief!
Old January 28th, 2010, 03:39 PM

Killz is surprisingly tart

Wow, can't wait to see powers.

Killz is kicking it as...

Ne-Gok-Sa, the original OG and stuff

in the
Perth Keep...
Old January 28th, 2010, 04:59 PM

winonavampire wears ripped pants of awesomeness winonavampire wears ripped pants of awesomeness winonavampire wears ripped pants of awesomeness winonavampire wears ripped pants of awesomeness winonavampire wears ripped pants of awesomeness winonavampire wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Very Venoc Viperey!

Wow... 3V's

Chuck Norris checks under his bed for Q9...

Check out my
customs, maps and mods!

Trades Here.
Old March 3rd, 2012, 09:13 PM

Wow, it has been a while !

When I started this thread, it was my only repaint, but now I have a lot ! As you may have notice with my signature, I am from the french forum. There, I have presented some of my custom creations to the other members, so I will only need to translate them and post here.

I will start with some better pictures of my Venoc Beast because this one is all green and weird:

Spoiler Alert!

Translation of his powers coming soon.

Last edited by Simval; March 3rd, 2012 at 09:30 PM.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards