Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios > Dungeons and Dragons Scenarios
Dungeons and Dragons Scenarios This is the place to put all of our D&D adventure type scenarios. Come here when you want to browse user submitted adventures.

Old December 28th, 2009, 06:18 PM

Velenne wears ripped pants of awesomeness Velenne wears ripped pants of awesomeness Velenne wears ripped pants of awesomeness Velenne wears ripped pants of awesomeness Velenne wears ripped pants of awesomeness Velenne wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Knights of the Daystorm - custom 5-dungeon campaign - 50

GAH! There was an error with the Air Dungeon file. I uploaded the incorrect file. That's been fixed now.

ZB, I wish there was an easy way to tell Virtualscape not to print the inbetween levels on castle maps. That would make this a much easier job to print. If you get a chance to play any of the dungeons, please let me know how it goes!
Old December 30th, 2009, 01:42 AM

Velenne wears ripped pants of awesomeness Velenne wears ripped pants of awesomeness Velenne wears ripped pants of awesomeness Velenne wears ripped pants of awesomeness Velenne wears ripped pants of awesomeness Velenne wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Knights of the Daystorm - custom 5-dungeon campaign - 65

Added the Earth Dungeon and a handydandy Player's Campaign Status Tracker.

Now I just need to finish up the Final Dungeon, "Sanctuary", and the last 25% will be playtesting!
Old December 30th, 2009, 09:30 AM
The Guy That Thinks Runa is Good (and has actually won games with her)

killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death!

This looks super-duper awesome.

In thinking about building a campaign, I had the same type of elemental ideas and thought about adding 4 more Elements (Light, Darkness, Nature and Science). Maybe I'll try to create a campaign for just those 4 to compliment this amazing one...

The toughest thing to come up with so far for me was how strong to make the enemy parties in each room. I love your ideas of scaling them up depending on which way the player goes. Pure awesomeness.

Even if the campaign wasn't awesome, you'd get rep from me for making Runa the boss of her own room.

Like battle reports? Click Tourney Reports (New 10/21/2012 - Cutters / Brutes!)
KC's Maps
Click KC's Customs
Scaper of the Week #57
Old December 30th, 2009, 01:17 PM

Thanks KC! I love Runa for situations like these. What could be scarier the thought of losing your figure to a single die roll?? It really ups the pressure factor when answering those riddles!

One more dungeon to go. I'm going to make this one expanding and modular. It's gonna be a little tricky. Wish me luck!

Oh and if you like any of this (and the number of downloads so far tells me at least some of you do!) PLEASE give me feedback! I'm desperate! Surely my genius must know some bounds! Surely it's not perfect? Maybe you're just being nice and I should keep my yap shut, but really, anything, I'm dyin here!
Old December 30th, 2009, 01:40 PM
quoting myself - insanity beckons

nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth

I think Velenne should get the title 'enchilada.'

Great stuff btw.

Boston Marathon 4/15/13 3:39:41
Last Race: Naragansett Running Festival 7/21/13 - Half Marathon - 1:50:01
Next Race: KeyBank Vermont Marathon 5/25/14
Old December 30th, 2009, 01:49 PM
The Guy That Thinks Runa is Good (and has actually won games with her)

killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Velenne View Post
Thanks KC! I love Runa for situations like these. What could be scarier the thought of losing your figure to a single die roll?? It really ups the pressure factor when answering those riddles!

One more dungeon to go. I'm going to make this one expanding and modular. It's gonna be a little tricky. Wish me luck!

Oh and if you like any of this (and the number of downloads so far tells me at least some of you do!) PLEASE give me feedback! I'm desperate! Surely my genius must know some bounds! Surely it's not perfect? Maybe you're just being nice and I should keep my yap shut, but really, anything, I'm dyin here!
You want negative feedback? Fine! I didn't see Sonlen on the list of heroes from Feylund that you were allowed to use. Is there a specific reason for that?

Since he wasn't on there, I used him in my Darkness Dungeon that I PM'ed you...

Like battle reports? Click Tourney Reports (New 10/21/2012 - Cutters / Brutes!)
KC's Maps
Click KC's Customs
Scaper of the Week #57
Old December 30th, 2009, 04:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyys View Post
I think Velenne should get the title 'enchilada.'

Great stuff btw.
My last title was "Sexier than the Hoff" cuz some people thought I looked like him but I disagreed for just such a reason. It's about time I had another one methinks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by killercactus View Post
Quote:

You want negative feedback? Fine! I didn't see Sonlen on the list of heroes from Feylund that you were allowed to use. Is there a specific reason for that?

Since he wasn't on there, I used him in my Darkness Dungeon that I PM'ed you...
Got your PM. I shied away from some of the higher costed heroes, so no Spartacus or Kato Katsuro. No Sir Dupuis and no Sonlen either.

I've already discovered that I'm going to have adjust some of the starting zones to conform to the few double-spaced heroes you're able to recruit. Got that noted.
Old December 30th, 2009, 11:30 PM

Based on tonight's games, I've made enough significant changes to the Air Dungeon to warrant a reupload. The new version has replaced the old and can be found in the same place HERE.

edit: I also took Q10's perch down to the bottom level so as to save paper when printing.
Old December 31st, 2009, 10:43 AM
The Spartans of HS Tourneys

ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth

Quote:

I'm hoping to test some of this out this weekend, so feedback should be coming soon.

ZB, thinking this is front page material...

C3V Current Broadcast 4/29/2015
C3V Testimonial from " Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen"
MY MINIATURE COLLECTION -- NEW VALHALLA
Old December 31st, 2009, 04:47 PM

Can't wait, ZB!

I've uploaded the final dungeon, Sanctuary. Get it HERE.

Now it's down to playtesting!

Last edited by Velenne; December 31st, 2009 at 04:48 PM. Reason: As a side note, I now have more uploaded files than Ch1can0. I'm not sure how I proud I should be about that. :?
Old December 31st, 2009, 05:31 PM

Creationist knows what's in an order marker Creationist knows what's in an order marker Creationist knows what's in an order marker
Re: Knights of the Daystorm - custom 5-dungeon campaign - 75

That looks great. Along with those 4 bosses, will there be a culminating boss or room? That seems to be a good ending.
Old January 1st, 2010, 08:45 PM

Re: Knights of the Daystorm - custom 5-dungeon campaign - 75

Creationist: Charos joins the second pair of bosses in Sanctuary and his mindlink ability makes that a very tough encounter!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios > Dungeons and Dragons Scenarios