Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News
HeroScape News Sightings, HeroScape.com updates, official news, etc.

Notices

Old December 17th, 2009, 08:42 PM
Creamed by Corn

GromBloodboy wears ripped pants of awesomeness GromBloodboy wears ripped pants of awesomeness GromBloodboy wears ripped pants of awesomeness GromBloodboy wears ripped pants of awesomeness GromBloodboy wears ripped pants of awesomeness GromBloodboy wears ripped pants of awesomeness GromBloodboy wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Dungeons and Dragons Preview Week 3!?!?!?!

Since the Eladrin are fey creatures (From the feywild, elven, fae, pixies, that kind of stuff), they can step into the Feywild plane, one that is near to the Prime Material one. They walk through the Feywild plane for a short distance, and come spitting back out at a distance that they walked in the Feywild. I will try to get some pics of the Wyvern. The elementals will be tough because they can vary so much.

Tourney Record:17-10 (08/02/11)
Old December 17th, 2009, 08:45 PM

DWK9000 is surprisingly tart

This is freakng awsome Ana, with einars flag bearer and tagawa samurai, togawa archers and Kaemon Awa = Pure ownage. I love einar
Old December 17th, 2009, 08:56 PM
pretty princess pony precious power!

J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by GromBloodboy View Post
Since the Eladrin are fey creatures (From the feywild, elven, fae, pixies, that kind of stuff), they can step into the Feywild plane, one that is near to the Prime Material one. They walk through the Feywild plane for a short distance, and come spitting back out at a distance that they walked in the Feywild. I will try to get some pics of the Wyvern. The elementals will be tough because they can vary so much.
Elves from heroscape are from Feylund correct?
Old December 17th, 2009, 09:00 PM
Friendly Neighborhood Librarian

wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth

*** Error has been corrected ***

On a side note... I continue to chant curses for Huggalbe to explode into a swam of spiders.

wriggz's custom Figures, Terrain and Glyphs

Last edited by wriggz; December 17th, 2009 at 09:40 PM. Reason: corrected.
Old December 17th, 2009, 09:10 PM
Creamed by Corn

GromBloodboy wears ripped pants of awesomeness GromBloodboy wears ripped pants of awesomeness GromBloodboy wears ripped pants of awesomeness GromBloodboy wears ripped pants of awesomeness GromBloodboy wears ripped pants of awesomeness GromBloodboy wears ripped pants of awesomeness GromBloodboy wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Yeah, they are J4Jandar. But these are D&D Eladrin. They're special.

Tourney Record:17-10 (08/02/11)
Old December 17th, 2009, 09:10 PM
Beautiful Colby

truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by J4Jandar View Post
Quote:
Elves from heroscape are from Feylund correct?

Yeah but not the D&D ones. He's not even and elf technically. He's an Eladrin.
Old December 17th, 2009, 09:39 PM
pretty princess pony precious power!

J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Yeah, they are J4Jandar. But these are D&D Eladrin. They're special.
That's the point, there is a connection between the two worlds/realms. Kissing cousins!
Old December 17th, 2009, 09:46 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

As I was evaluating all the figures as a whole (hits - 4, misses - 3, 1 undecided), I realised I had been looking at each one at face value without taking into consideration the new mobile gylphs. In the context of the MS and senerios, the misses can get better as they pick up the glyphs.
Old December 17th, 2009, 09:50 PM
Man Genius

InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness

This may have been addressed already, but can anyone tell me why Ana's protection from evil doesn't affect Ana? Usually when we see these kinds of defensive auras, they don't apply to the originating figure because it's already factored into his or her stats. But in this case, the aura only protects against Utgar bad guys, so why could she not profit from additional protection against Utgar?

http://drakesflames.blogspot.com
Drake's Flames, my crassly opinionated game review site. Updates three times a week.
Old December 17th, 2009, 09:51 PM
Man Genius

InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
As I was evaluating all the figures as a whole (hits - 4, misses - 3, 1 undecided), I realised I had been looking at each one at face value without taking into consideration the new mobile gylphs. In the context of the MS and senerios, the misses can get better as they pick up the glyphs.
Wow, that was fast. How many games have you managed to play with the new guys? I didn't think the new set is out yet. Have you been using proxies?

http://drakesflames.blogspot.com
Drake's Flames, my crassly opinionated game review site. Updates three times a week.
Old December 17th, 2009, 09:54 PM
Friendly Neighborhood Librarian

wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth

I have been thinking of a new tournment Scoring style where you get a point for every hero > or = 50 points that survives a game. The player with the most points after 6 rounds win. These new heros fit that type of scoring perfectly and really add to some of the oldies lying around.

Just food for thought.

wriggz's custom Figures, Terrain and Glyphs
Old December 17th, 2009, 10:01 PM

songbird Woo who?

Overall, the new set looks very interesting. I'm not thrilled about more undead figs in upcoming waves, however; I prefer the "high fantasy" feel of most classic 'scape waves (not including existing undead figs, obviously), but I also know that undead enemies are a part of the D&D experience.

I like the uncommon hero concept overall, although I am disappointed in one aspect: you have put order markers on a specific unit, unlike common heroes where you can choose your figure at activation time (assuming you have more than one in play ). One of the things I love in 'scape is the non-specific nature of activating common figures.

Perhaps we'll see some uncommon hero bonding in the future? Something like "Before you take a turn with a fire elemental, choose another fire elemental you control and take a turn with it." That would give you some squad-like aspects but with uncommon heroes.

Carl
Quest Machine - makers of Heroes Incorporated!
http://questmachine.com

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News