Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > General
General Random thoughts and ideas. "General" does not mean random drivel, nonsense or inane silliness.

Old July 24th, 2009, 11:16 PM

Einar Gen. knows what's in an order marker Einar Gen. knows what's in an order marker
Heroscape in G-Force!

Most likely you've heard of the new movie, "G-Force", about a group of secret agent guinea pigs. Anyway, I just got back from seeing it with my grandpa and younger cousin, and noticed something VERY interesting. In a certain part of the movie Blaster, the black guinea pig is being driven around a teenage kid's bedroom in a remote control car. At one point the car fishtails, ending up with a book shelf in full view behind it is... RotV!! Yes! A box of Heroscape is ON THE BOOK SHELF!!! Sorry I don't have any pictures or clips to post, but I thought this was worth mentioning. So if you go see it with your younger siblings or take your kids to see it, keep your eyes out for that 'Scape!
Old July 24th, 2009, 11:21 PM
a lot of people... think I'm a girl

tubafication rolls all skulls baby! tubafication rolls all skulls baby! tubafication rolls all skulls baby! tubafication rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Heroscape in G-Force!

Ohhh! A while ago I watched Ned's Declassified and on the episode "The Bus" DW8K and some Sentinels are sitting on the dashboard. ('scaper94 pointed this out)

I love birdies and butterflies and rainbows and unicorns and glitter.
Old July 24th, 2009, 11:27 PM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth

Cool, I'll be looking for it when I take my kids to see the movie. Thanks for the heads up.

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon
Old July 25th, 2009, 12:04 AM

Claws of Death rolls all skulls baby! Claws of Death rolls all skulls baby! Claws of Death rolls all skulls baby! Claws of Death rolls all skulls baby! Claws of Death rolls all skulls baby!

Interesting!!! Sounds groovy.

"People of Gotham! Take control.... take control of your city! THIS.... this is the instrument, of your liberation...."
Old July 25th, 2009, 02:41 AM

Jandarforever rolls all skulls baby! Jandarforever rolls all skulls baby! Jandarforever rolls all skulls baby! Jandarforever rolls all skulls baby! Jandarforever rolls all skulls baby!

Wow! It's always cool to see Heroscape in a movie. This isn't the first time, either. My younger siblings were watching Alvin and the Chipmunks a few months ago, and they noticed a RotV box in the stash of toys that the chipmunks have when they move into their mansion.

It's not whether you win or lose. It's having the 4th Massachusetts Line that counts!
I see nothing, I hear nothing, and I know NOTHING!--Sgt. Shultz, Hogan's Heroes
My custom terrain
Old July 25th, 2009, 06:11 PM
Midol, King of PMS

Oh Yeah! I'm Here rolls all skulls baby! Oh Yeah! I'm Here rolls all skulls baby! Oh Yeah! I'm Here rolls all skulls baby! Oh Yeah! I'm Here rolls all skulls baby! Oh Yeah! I'm Here rolls all skulls baby! Oh Yeah! I'm Here rolls all skulls baby!

Heroscape is awesomer than we think then. Yes, it rocks the stuff!

I'm a F18, bro.
Old July 25th, 2009, 06:35 PM
No Soup or Happy Endings For You!

CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

There was an episode of Psych that had some Heroscape figures in it, too. It was the one where they go to the Comic book convention. They go back to someone's room and he's got all kinds of nery posters and games and minis, etc. There was a dragon, Braxas I think, on his desk.

Last edited by CheddarLimbo; July 25th, 2009 at 06:36 PM. Reason: Psych is pure awesome.
Old July 25th, 2009, 06:48 PM

Anthasu1 rolls all skulls baby! Anthasu1 rolls all skulls baby! Anthasu1 rolls all skulls baby! Anthasu1 rolls all skulls baby! Anthasu1 rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CheddarLimbo View Post
There was an episode of Psych that had some Heroscape figures in it, too. It was the one where they go to the Comic book convention. They go back to someone's room and he's got all kinds of nery posters and games and minis, etc. There was a dragon, Braxas I think, on his desk.
Darn, I didn't see that one...
Old July 25th, 2009, 07:20 PM
Watch out - he's a meme drunk!

Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jandarforever View Post
Wow! It's always cool to see Heroscape in a movie. This isn't the first time, either. My younger siblings were watching Alvin and the Chipmunks a few months ago, and they noticed a RotV box in the stash of toys that the chipmunks have when they move into their mansion.
I was just about to mention the same thing when I read this. My brother recorded it and played it over and over again....

Old July 25th, 2009, 11:24 PM

Shake n Bake is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Quote:

I love that show! Awesome! So, do you think Hollywood has some "closet" Heroscapers?

You Shake, I Bake... I Shake, You Bake... It doesn't matter, b/c someone will end up extra crispy.
Old July 25th, 2009, 11:26 PM
No Soup or Happy Endings For You!

CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shake n Bake View Post
Quote:

I love that show! Awesome! So, do you think Hollywood has some "closet" Heroscapers?
Possibly...or the rights were cheap.

Old July 26th, 2009, 12:49 AM
Quest Quitter

Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death!

They made a Battle of the Planets movie? That sounds cool.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > General