Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Contests and Forum Games
Contests and Forum Games Create, Participate, or Vote in a contest or Forum game here

Old September 12th, 2007, 04:15 PM
The Spartans of HS Tourneys

ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth
Any status on this yet, Gamjuven?

C3V Current Broadcast 4/29/2015
C3V Testimonial from " Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen"
MY MINIATURE COLLECTION -- NEW VALHALLA
Old September 12th, 2007, 04:26 PM

gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZBeeblebrox
I've gone through a bunch of the games already. I have yet to start teh thread with all the stats from week 1. These past 2 weeks have been really busy for me as my show is going on. Bad timing on my part really. But everything will be here eventually I guarantee it. Sorry for the wait
Old September 12th, 2007, 04:32 PM
The Spartans of HS Tourneys

ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth
Quote:
Originally Posted by gamjuven
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZBeeblebrox
I've gone through a bunch of the games already. I have yet to start teh thread with all the stats from week 1. These past 2 weeks have been really busy for me as my show is going on. Bad timing on my part really. But everything will be here eventually I guarantee it. Sorry for the wait
Hey no rush, just have not seen any news lately. RL takes presedence i always say.

C3V Current Broadcast 4/29/2015
C3V Testimonial from " Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen"
MY MINIATURE COLLECTION -- NEW VALHALLA
Old October 22nd, 2007, 04:55 PM

Clarissimus wears ripped pants of awesomeness Clarissimus wears ripped pants of awesomeness Clarissimus wears ripped pants of awesomeness Clarissimus wears ripped pants of awesomeness Clarissimus wears ripped pants of awesomeness Clarissimus wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Old October 22nd, 2007, 07:30 PM
Old and Boring

Fuzzie Fuzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fuzzie Fuzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fuzzie Fuzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fuzzie Fuzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fuzzie Fuzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fuzzie Fuzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clarissimus
Yourself. Did that post have any point?

Grinnell College '16
Old October 22nd, 2007, 07:34 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzie Fuzz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clarissimus
Yourself. Did that post have any point?
It's been a month and a half since the last post - he/she (Internet Androgeny) is wondering what happened to the contest.
Old October 22nd, 2007, 08:20 PM

gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness
So am I. Honestly I have jsut been ridiculously busy lately. I feel horrible for not posting anything yet, as I know a lot of people are participating. Hopefully soon I will get stuff posted and we will get this thing kicked off and starting. As I said before a bunch of the games have already been played. Again I am so sorry this has taken forever to do and I hope everyone can forgive the lateness and soon the contest will continue.

ok kick me in the face, I have misplaced my notebook that had the games recorded. I shall find it, it is somewhere, but I'll just have to finish some of the games without it.
Old October 23rd, 2007, 07:24 PM

the mighty Thor has disabled reputation
1 Kyntela Gwyn
2 Jotun

Dumb people make me mad
VOTE THOR 08

"An eye for an eye, and the whole world goes blind" Gandhi

"Be the change you want to see in the world" Gandhi

Grammar and Spelling are 2 VERY different things
Old November 23rd, 2007, 10:09 PM

Gloppy has disabled reputation
Charos-210