Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Contests and Forum Games
Contests and Forum Games Create, Participate, or Vote in a contest or Forum game here

Old August 10th, 2007, 10:47 PM
Raconteur Extraordinaire

Firemaster rolls all skulls baby! Firemaster rolls all skulls baby! Firemaster rolls all skulls baby! Firemaster rolls all skulls baby! Firemaster rolls all skulls baby! Firemaster rolls all skulls baby!
One question: are we allowed to pick heroes that have already been picked? (I'm assuming so, since there likely wouldn't be more than a few people being able to pick)

Anyways, I'm not quite fully sure how this works, but here are my picks:

Q9-180
Crixus-90
Raelin-80
Kaemon Awa-120
Marcu-20
Isamu-10
Total-500

Statistically, I feel those are the best of the best of the heroes.

Old August 10th, 2007, 10:52 PM

gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Yes you can pick heroes that have already been picked. But keep in mind that the more people pick a figure, the less pts that person will receive from the figure's exploits. It works the same way as Spider_Poison's fantasy draft. If 4 people pick Q9, his final pt value for a match will be split 4 ways. SO this makes some of the more obscure figures be more valuable than usual. Should make things interesting.

And someday I would like to put trades in the game, although that would be a little difficult to run. But we could possibly have auctions where people bid for heroes using the pts they have, or can just trade heroes with someone else if they want. For example person 1 wants Jotun, and decides to trade person 2 Q9 for Jotun. Or something like that. But I don't know how I could manage that.

As a side note there could be some interesting things that happen with a few figures. Any figures with a mindshackle ability will have the following rules: Whenever someone mindshackles a figure, whatever that mindshackled figure kills or wounds automatically gives points to the figure that mindshackled it, this goes for mindshackled squads as well (only exception). At the end of the game if that mindshackled figure/figures are still alive then the player who picked the mindshackler will also get the remaining points of the mindshackled unit as well.

Sir Hawthorne and Marcu have a slightly different rule: If they turn on their army, the player who picked that figure will receive negative points for every wound/kill that Marcu or Hawthorne inflict while backstabbing or raging. If Hawthorne is still alive at the end of the game, and is still on the opposing team, the person who picked him will receive negative points for each life point he has left.

Points for wounding characters only apply at the end of the game. They will be tallied during a match of course, but the figure will actually receive the points after the match. This is done because of the healer glyph, kelda, and any vampire. Wounds healed by glyph or kelda will not translate into points. Wounds inflicted on vampires may also not be awarded if the vampire manages to life drain. Only the end result matters.

On a similar note, if cyprien destroys his own figures in his army to gain life back, the player will receive negative points (I don't see when this would be more helpful than simply killing the opposition, but it should be mentioned). This also goes for accidents with grenades, plague, etc. Any wounds inflicted on friendly figures will result in negative points. Well that is all I can think of right now, hope that helps!
Old August 11th, 2007, 08:59 AM
The Spartans of HS Tourneys

ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth
When is the deadline to make picks?

C3V Current Broadcast 4/29/2015
C3V Testimonial from " Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen"
MY MINIATURE COLLECTION -- NEW VALHALLA
Old August 11th, 2007, 09:49 AM
Champion of Champions

ManTrainChooChoo knows what's in an order marker ManTrainChooChoo knows what's in an order marker
Cyprien - 150
Krug - 120
Jotun - 225

Seems awesome enough to me!
Old August 11th, 2007, 10:05 AM

Draconious rolls all skulls baby! Draconious rolls all skulls baby! Draconious rolls all skulls baby! Draconious rolls all skulls baby!
10 Isamu
30 Guilty Mc Creech
50 Me Burq Sa
60 Deadeye Dan
110 Brunak
120 Kaemon Awa
120 Krug
=
Old August 11th, 2007, 11:24 AM

gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZBeeblebrox
When is the deadline to make picks?
Haven't decided yet. I was gonna wait a couple of days to see what the initial turnout would be, and from there I could judge how much longer I should let it go on before I close it. I would like a lot of people to be in on it. I was originally gonna let it go until august 25th. That was my original date, but if it could be sooner i'd like that as well. Depends on how many people keep signing up. I understand that it is kinda important since a lot of people will be waiting till the last moment so that they can have a better view of what everyone picked. But that sort of defeats the purpose of a fun game. Since there are no prizes this should just be your fantasy 500 pt army full of heroes. Enjoy!
Old August 11th, 2007, 02:05 PM
markwars has a man-crush on me

Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Well someone had to do it.

DW7000 - 100
DW8000 - 130
DW9000 - 140
Krug - 120
Isumi - 10

Total - 500

This team is gonna rock.

"One good thing about music, when it hits, you feel no pain"
http://web.bobmarley.com/index.jsp

"It's not a lie, if you believe it" - George Costanza

Old August 11th, 2007, 09:23 PM

Clarissimus wears ripped pants of awesomeness Clarissimus wears ripped pants of awesomeness Clarissimus wears ripped pants of awesomeness Clarissimus wears ripped pants of awesomeness Clarissimus wears ripped pants of awesomeness Clarissimus wears ripped pants of awesomeness
I choose . . .

Braxas -- 210
Brunak -- 110
Syvarris -- 100
Theracus -- 40
Guilty McCreech -- 30
Isamu -- 10
Total -- 500
Old August 12th, 2007, 11:41 AM

geddy lifeson has disabled reputation
Braxus 210
Nilfheim 185
Carr 100
------

You can surrender without a prayer, but never really pray without surrender
You can fight without ever winning, but never ever win without a fight
Old August 12th, 2007, 11:55 AM

ariealaviator is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
This sounds like fun.

Kaemon-120
Grimnak-120
Thorgrim-80
Raelin-80
Finn-80
Marcu-20

Total=500

Grimnak will chomp all the little heros and the vikings+Raelin boost the already awesome Kaemon. Marcu is just a filler.

It's back and stronger than ever. Check out my Einar vs. Utgar Chapter 2
Old August 12th, 2007, 12:49 PM

T-bomb has disabled reputation
Cool idea man!

My fantasy army heroes:

Q9 - 180
Cyprien - 150
Kaemon Awa - 120
Me-Burq-Sa - 50

500 pts of ownage
Old August 12th, 2007, 02:40 PM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2007, 2009, & 2012

MattserTruckRally rolls all skulls baby! MattserTruckRally rolls all skulls baby! MattserTruckRally rolls all skulls baby! MattserTruckRally rolls all skulls baby! MattserTruckRally rolls all skulls baby! MattserTruckRally rolls all skulls baby!
I'll give it a shot:

Charos - 210
Saylind - 80
Laglor - 110
Marcus - 100

I dont really have any explanation for these except that I like the figures. :P

Grenade lobbyist

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Contests and Forum Games