Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Classic HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales
Sightings and Sales Forum for posting wave sightings and information about Heroscape sales.

Old November 24th, 2009, 02:45 PM
No Soup or Happy Endings For You!

CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Wave 9 FOUND AT Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by CheddarLimbo View Post
The Walmart near my house just restocked with 2 full sets of Wave 9! I don't need any of them, but it's nice to see that space filled up with actual boosters. No early Wave 10 this time...
Update - My Walmart now has THREE full sets. Anyone want these? I get good shipping rates and I will purchses and ship for cost is there is a drought elsewhere.

Old December 5th, 2009, 03:19 PM
Dr Feelgood

jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Massive amounts of Wave 9 at the Wal-marts on Bardstown Road in Louisville, KY.

The one inside town has about 5-7 cases of wave 9, with 2 boxes of the Minute Men and Wolves.

I'm kinda scared that they have that much though - afraid they will have to end up clearancing that much stock.

Now through May 28th, the Louisville region is in desperate need of platelets - call the Red Cross if you are interested in donating!
Old December 5th, 2009, 09:50 PM

Shake n Bake is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Walmart in Katy, TX has at least a full set of Wave 9 plus a few hero packs. The Walmart is by Katy Mills and I-10.

You Shake, I Bake... I Shake, You Bake... It doesn't matter, b/c someone will end up extra crispy.
Old December 7th, 2009, 08:10 PM

earendil504 Woo who?

The Wal-mart in Picayune MS had a 1 complete set in stock. I turned my back for 1 minute to look at bike for daughter and someone snatched them up.

Killing is my business, and business is good.
Old December 7th, 2009, 08:34 PM
No Soup or Happy Endings For You!

CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by earendil504 View Post
The Wal-mart in Picayune MS had a 1 complete set in stock. I turned my back for 1 minute to look at bike for daughter and someone snatched them up.
No way! There's some sort of Heroscapre version of the Hamburglar in Lousiana eveyone! Be on the lookout!

Old December 13th, 2009, 08:12 PM

YakRoller Woo who?
Piles of Wave 9 in Lansing MI

My son and I stopped in at the Wal-mart on the west side of Lansing, MI while visiting friends today.

Wal-Mart Supercenter Store #2869
409 N. Marketplace Blvd.
Lansing, MI 48917

There were 19!(count-em)- 4 packs of wave 9 in stock. We've never seen so many in one place. They were all marked 10.68 and there was no other scape... I can easily see these being on clearance after Xmas. Unfortunately we don't need any more wave nine.

"Never put your body where your mind hasnít been first.Ē
Chris Duff
Old December 14th, 2009, 06:55 PM

special-jlk Woo who?

My walmart just got restocked and has about three sets of wave nine zepherhills FL
Old December 15th, 2009, 07:07 AM

pixlepix Woo who?
Re: Piles of Wave 9 in Lansing MI

Quote:
Originally Posted by YakRoller View Post
My son and I stopped in at the Wal-mart on the west side of Lansing, MI while visiting friends today.

409 N. Marketplace Blvd.
Lansing, MI 48917

There were 19!(count-em)- 4 packs of wave 9 in stock. We've never seen so many in one place. They were all marked 10.68 and there was no other scape... I can easily see these being on clearance after Xmas. Unfortunately we don't need any more wave nine.
Are you sayingit was 10$ a case?!!!!!!

"Heroscape isn't interfering with your life. Your life is interfering with heroscape."
Basic guide to heroscape
guide to heroscape rules
The best online game ever(try it out for a month.)
Old December 15th, 2009, 08:13 AM
Dr Feelgood

jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Piles of Wave 9 in Lansing MI

Quote:
Originally Posted by pixlepix View Post
Quote:

409 N. Marketplace Blvd.
Lansing, MI 48917

Are you sayingit was 10$ a case?!!!!!!
No. He was saying the packs were 10.68. Wal-mart does not sell them by the case, just individual.

Now through May 28th, the Louisville region is in desperate need of platelets - call the Red Cross if you are interested in donating!
Old December 15th, 2009, 08:23 PM

YakRoller Woo who?

Thank you for clarifying. What I meant was that there were 76 individual Wave 9 packs at 10.68 each.

I keep hoping they'll eventually stock some Wave 10.

"Never put your body where your mind hasnít been first.Ē
Chris Duff
Old December 28th, 2009, 12:32 AM

Therrian rolls all skulls baby! Therrian rolls all skulls baby! Therrian rolls all skulls baby! Therrian rolls all skulls baby! Therrian rolls all skulls baby! Therrian rolls all skulls baby!

The Walmart in Lynnwood Washington (just outside of Seattle) had around 5-6 cases of Wave 9 for 10.88 a pack. I grabbed 1 of the Dwa/Rep packs, but there were lots left.

My Customs
Winter Olympics = $6,000,000,000
Gold Medal Hockey Tickets = $2,000
Seeing an American Politician forced to wear a Canadian Jersey = Priceless
Old December 29th, 2009, 12:36 PM
"Special Eyes"

SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Thank you for clarifying. What I meant was that there were 76 individual Wave 9 packs at 10.68 each.

I keep hoping they'll eventually stock some Wave 10.

Completely similar - our Kingman, AZ Wal-Mart has over 80 Wave 9 boosters (and one lonely set of Marro Cavalry). All $10.88

This on the day after they FINALLY sold the last Marvel set (There have been at least 8 there for the past 6 months)

Maybe our Heroscape demo at Family Game Night for my wife's elementary school had something to do with that.

I know that I do not know.
C3G INDEX - SSE 53 - ARKHAM UNLEASHED

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Classic HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales