Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > General
General Random thoughts and ideas. "General" does not mean random drivel, nonsense or inane silliness.

Old May 15th, 2009, 09:24 PM
All growed up

Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Ew Whats that?

Alright, I just tasted this drink by Lifewater; Yuzu Black Currant flavor. Ingrediants include black carrot. It is some weird tasting stuff, and I have never heard of a Yuzu before.
Old May 15th, 2009, 09:27 PM
Creamed by Corn

GromBloodboy wears ripped pants of awesomeness GromBloodboy wears ripped pants of awesomeness GromBloodboy wears ripped pants of awesomeness GromBloodboy wears ripped pants of awesomeness GromBloodboy wears ripped pants of awesomeness GromBloodboy wears ripped pants of awesomeness

My sister would win this competition hands down.

When she was about 5-6, she managed to consume some Canadian Goose feces from our backyard. She got sick with a possibly lethal disease known as campflobactor.

"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones." ~Albert Einstein

Tourney Record:17-10 (08/02/11)
Old May 16th, 2009, 12:10 AM

marro_shaman has disabled reputation

Campylobacteriosis is an infectious disease caused by bacteria of the genus Campylobacter. Most people who become ill with campylobacteriosis get diarrhea, cramping, abdominal pain, and fever within two to five days after exposure to the organism. The diarrhea may be bloody and can be accompanied by nausea and vomiting. The illness typically lasts one week. Some infected persons do not have any symptoms. In persons with compromised immune systems, Campylobacter occasionally spreads to the bloodstream and causes a serious life-threatening infection.

just in case you where as curious as I was

marro_shaman is the storyteller in Utgar's Training Ground

Old May 18th, 2009, 04:04 AM

starsandstripes Woo who?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Einar's puppy View Post
Alright, I just tasted this drink by Lifewater; Yuzu Black Currant flavor. Ingrediants include black carrot. It is some weird tasting stuff, and I have never heard of a Yuzu before.
yuzu is like this lemon/mican thing. A mican is a japanese tangerine. Yuzu tastes kind of sour.

why does everyone hate me?
Old May 18th, 2009, 04:05 AM

starsandstripes Woo who?

Quote:
Originally Posted by GromBloodboy View Post
My sister would win this competition hands down.

When she was about 5-6, she managed to consume some Canadian Goose feces from our backyard. She got sick with a possibly lethal disease known as campflobactor.
eew

why does everyone hate me?
Old May 18th, 2009, 08:40 AM
Pyro with a G-String

scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Haggis....It wasn't from Scotland though, sadly.

Squid, and Chorizo.

14568 wins, -3 losses.
Old May 18th, 2009, 11:25 AM

Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death!

Well, lets see...
I've done the haggis and chorizo. I liked the chorizo, the haggis was ok.
I have also had cow head and cow tongue tacos (I agree with the other person who posted they had this... very greasy).
I've had alligator.
I've eaten rattlesnake.
I had buffalo before.
I have eaten scorpions in China (as well as other interesting things, some that were only listed as "meat" so I don't exactly know what they were).
I have had rocky mountain oysters.
Pork brains and eggs.
Fried brain on rye with mustard and onion (it was calf brain).
And while I wouldn't consider it strange or gross (but some may) I absolutely love sushi.

The way I see it, food is the easiest and cheapest adventure you can go on so try all you can.
Old May 18th, 2009, 12:28 PM

STAROCEAN980 knows what's in an order marker STAROCEAN980 knows what's in an order marker

I've had octopus with sauce on it made with the ink(In Spain) and.... that was nasty on so many levels.

My maps:

R.I.P. Ugly-Caco
Old May 18th, 2009, 02:01 PM

wk4c knows what's in an order marker wk4c knows what's in an order marker

I had raw sardines covered in mustard before, at a youth group event. I've also had elk and some squid.

Quadraphonic(x2), Hilo-Scaper, SuperflyTNT

1-4/3-1/3-2/3-2
10-9 = 53% Win pct.
Old May 18th, 2009, 03:17 PM

Jandarforever rolls all skulls baby! Jandarforever rolls all skulls baby! Jandarforever rolls all skulls baby! Jandarforever rolls all skulls baby! Jandarforever rolls all skulls baby!

The grossest thing I've ever had (that I can remember) was cod liver oil. I had to take it as some kind of medicine when I was little. I've hated sea food ever since. And the most exotic, good tasting thing I've had is moose. Tastes like a combination of beef and venison.

It's not whether you win or lose. It's having the 4th Massachusetts Line that counts!
I see nothing, I hear nothing, and I know NOTHING!--Sgt. Shultz, Hogan's Heroes
My custom terrain
Old May 18th, 2009, 03:26 PM
pretty princess pony precious power!

J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jandarforever View Post
The grossest thing I've ever had (that I can remember) was cod liver oil. I had to take it as some kind of medicine when I was little. I've hated sea food ever since. And the most exotic, good tasting thing I've had is moose. Tastes like a combination of beef and venison.
Moose meat is wonderful! My father was a Game Warden with the Department of Fish and Game he worked illegal guides in Alaska. Moose meat was always brought home and we couldn't get enough. Elk salami is also a treat.
Old May 18th, 2009, 05:07 PM

Jandarforever rolls all skulls baby! Jandarforever rolls all skulls baby! Jandarforever rolls all skulls baby! Jandarforever rolls all skulls baby! Jandarforever rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by J4Jandar View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jandarforever View Post
Moose meat is wonderful! My father was a Game Warden with the Department of Fish and Game he worked illegal guides in Alaska. Moose meat was always brought home and we couldn't get enough. Elk salami is also a treat.
Yeah, it is good! I've only had moose meat by itself once, but it was some of the best meat I had ever tasted. (I've also had moose in some sort of stew, but it was mixed with several other meats so it took away from the flavor.)

It's not whether you win or lose. It's having the 4th Massachusetts Line that counts!
I see nothing, I hear nothing, and I know NOTHING!--Sgt. Shultz, Hogan's Heroes
My custom terrain

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > General