Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Classic HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales
Sightings and Sales Forum for posting wave sightings and information about Heroscape sales.

Old February 1st, 2009, 08:49 PM

Sokol knows what's in an order marker Sokol knows what's in an order marker
Re: Jungle sets @ KC Walmart - $10.88

Welcome, phnx911!

One Game to rule them all, One Game to find them,
One Game to bring them all and in their wallets bind them
In the Land of Valhalla where the Valkyrie lie.
Old February 1st, 2009, 10:28 PM
quoting myself - insanity beckons

nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth

Originally AA and TJ was online only for Walmart. I wonder if they decided to clear out the warehouses.

Boston Marathon 4/15/13 3:39:41
Last Race: Naragansett Running Festival 7/21/13 - Half Marathon - 1:50:01
Next Race: KeyBank Vermont Marathon 5/25/14
Old February 1st, 2009, 11:37 PM

Worseley knows what's in an order marker Worseley knows what's in an order marker

You can add my walmart to the list of stores who has/HAD this. There's a spot on the shelf but it looks like I was to late, nothing there.

Traders: Hoser, Sphere, Taeblewalker, DiscoStu, Hogg, Onacara, Skeletor, Cavalier, PonchoMan, Just_a_Bill, KRUG!, Wytefang, i2hot4u, Jim, Lakai, NEWT, nerdcorerocks, JediNate, Mutt Lo.
Old February 2nd, 2009, 11:22 AM

Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death!

I was fortunate enough to grab the only AA at my Wal-mart for $17 along with a TJ. All TJ's sold out in 2 days which makes me excited knowing there is that much demand in my area. Also, I went this morning just to check and I talked to an employee. She said that they have re-ordered more 'Scape and it should arrive within two weeks. She didn't know what had been ordered but, hey, at least it has been ordered. For quite sometime all they had were 4 Marvel sets (which are now down to 2) and an empty slot for expansions.
All I can say is... yeah!
Old February 2nd, 2009, 02:28 PM

phnx911 Woo who?

I hope your right Lamaclown.
Old February 4th, 2009, 12:02 AM

Helznicht has disabled reputation

For those still looking in the KC area, My Walmart (Adams Dairy, Blue Springs) got some more TJ (3) and AA (2) on the shelf (after selling through the last stock) for the 10.88 price.

Happy Heroscape Hunting!

If you can't beat 'em, eat 'em!

Last edited by Helznicht; February 5th, 2009 at 12:13 AM. Reason: Corrected 32 fat finger
Old February 4th, 2009, 12:09 AM

Shake n Bake is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

"got some more TJ (32) and AA (2) on the shelf"

Dude, did they really have 32 TJ?? That's awesome.

You Shake, I Bake... I Shake, You Bake... It doesn't matter, b/c someone will end up extra crispy.
Old February 5th, 2009, 01:37 PM

Melwing17 knows what's in an order marker Melwing17 knows what's in an order marker Melwing17 knows what's in an order marker

*cough* Just got 4 more Jungle sets and 2x Aquilla's Alliance for the same prices. >.>

I wanna be a good guy and do some trades for the folks on the site- but AA is too valuable on Ebay to pass up selling right now.
Old February 5th, 2009, 03:19 PM

Supergeek knows what's in an order marker Supergeek knows what's in an order marker

I stopped at my neighborhood Wally world and they also have the good deal on both. Quite a few of each too.

I <3 HeroScape tournaments!
Old February 5th, 2009, 09:29 PM

Worseley knows what's in an order marker Worseley knows what's in an order marker

I'm starting to think Wally is liquidating all their Heroscape inventory. Could be a good thing though, they might be just looking to make a large bulk order and need to clear the shelf's a bit.

Traders: Hoser, Sphere, Taeblewalker, DiscoStu, Hogg, Onacara, Skeletor, Cavalier, PonchoMan, Just_a_Bill, KRUG!, Wytefang, i2hot4u, Jim, Lakai, NEWT, nerdcorerocks, JediNate, Mutt Lo.
Old February 5th, 2009, 09:36 PM

Kutche is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Check all the Wal-marts in my area, no luck. Really would like some TJs for that price, considering atm, I have none.

Using an army based around Syvarris since Wave 2.
Old February 20th, 2009, 12:14 PM
Seeker of the Last Word

RobertDD wears ripped pants of awesomeness RobertDD wears ripped pants of awesomeness RobertDD wears ripped pants of awesomeness RobertDD wears ripped pants of awesomeness RobertDD wears ripped pants of awesomeness RobertDD wears ripped pants of awesomeness RobertDD wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: I Said It Before

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hogg View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scaper View Post
So what your saying is if we order site-to-store, and just not pick it up; we can wait for it to be discounted after a week or so?

Or is there some other issue I'm missing?
Attention everyone.

Please don't scheme to rip off Wal-Mart. The future of Heroscape is largely dependent on how much money Wal-Mart makes off of it. We have been told this directly by WotC.

If everyone manipulates the prices then the profit drops and wave 10 doesn't get released. Pay full price unless its already discounted.
You are not wrong, but do not feel too bad for Wal-mart. I suspect that a pack sold at $9 still makes them a neat little profit. And, for Wal-Mart, there all all kinds of reasons to keep toys and games moving off the shelves (which is what they do by lowering the price a little).

For instance: even if they get the exact same stock in the next week, at least they did not have to dust off anything. Also, ever heard of shelf-wear? When something sits on a shelf in a store long enough (and that doesn't have to be that long) it does not look crisp and new anymore, and it gets that much harder to sell. Items at Wal-Mart never get that bad. (in comparison: items at K-mart look like they've been gathering dust and shelf wear for the last 4 years).

Wal-Mart adds the cost (and the profit) of discounting to the price of the products they sell (especially in toys and games.) The only thing that will hurt Wal-Mart's sales is overall interest dwindling. You buying stuff, wether at full price just before X-mas or discounted just after, will make Wal-Mart a profit, and will make HeroScape thrife. So don't feel bad looking for a deal. Just don't stop buying!

They are done! Version 1.00 is out: Books of HeroScape in pdf format

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Classic HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales