Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Classic HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Old February 4th, 2008, 09:14 PM

rizedrock has disabled reputation
i cant win!

so my friend has has this game for a while and not only that he has just about every piece that has been made. so he knows all of the ins and outs to the game and i can never win against him no matter what characters I choose so I was wondering what you think would be the best combination of guys for me to choose.
Old February 4th, 2008, 09:15 PM

Location: Grut with the other Orcs ready to eat salted Baby preztels
BRUNAK has disabled reputation
What units does he like? If he likes Q9 you better get one too!

BRUNAK is Nerak in the PLATINUM CAVE!
Old February 4th, 2008, 09:16 PM
Trainer of n00bs

Cavalier is hot lava death! Cavalier is hot lava death! Cavalier is hot lava death! Cavalier is hot lava death! Cavalier is hot lava death! Cavalier is hot lava death! Cavalier is hot lava death! Cavalier is hot lava death! Cavalier is hot lava death! Cavalier is hot lava death! Cavalier is hot lava death! Cavalier is hot lava death! Cavalier is hot lava death! Cavalier is hot lava death!
Re: i cant win!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rizedrock
so my friend has has this game for a while and not only that he has just about every piece that has been made. so he knows all of the ins and outs to the game and i can never win against him no matter what characters i choose so i was wondering what you think would be the best combo of guys for me to choose
Punctuaion, capital letters and good grammar.
Old February 4th, 2008, 09:17 PM

Location: Grut with the other Orcs ready to eat salted Baby preztels
BRUNAK has disabled reputation
Re: i cant win!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cavalier
Quote:
Originally Posted by rizedrock
so my friend has has this game for a while and not only that he has just about every piece that has been made. so he knows all of the ins and outs to the game and i can never win against him no matter what characters i choose so i was wondering what you think would be the best combo of guys for me to choose
Punctuaion, capital letters and good grammar.
Ditto.

BRUNAK is Nerak in the PLATINUM CAVE!
Old February 4th, 2008, 09:21 PM
Trainer of n00bs

Cavalier is hot lava death! Cavalier is hot lava death! Cavalier is hot lava death! Cavalier is hot lava death! Cavalier is hot lava death! Cavalier is hot lava death! Cavalier is hot lava death! Cavalier is hot lava death! Cavalier is hot lava death! Cavalier is hot lava death! Cavalier is hot lava death! Cavalier is hot lava death! Cavalier is hot lava death! Cavalier is hot lava death!
Quote:
Originally Posted by BRUNAK
What units does he like? If he likes Q9 you better get one too!
Q9 is far from unbeatable; it just takes smarts.

rizedrocks, I suggest you go here and familiarize yourself with the abilities of each unit.

Then check out the Books of threads for tips on using the units.

Learn the units, find what works for you. There is no one best option.
Old February 4th, 2008, 09:27 PM
Et tu, Jaxet?

Jexik is hot lava death! Jexik is hot lava death! Jexik is hot lava death! Jexik is hot lava death! Jexik is hot lava death! Jexik is hot lava death! Jexik is hot lava death! Jexik is hot lava death! Jexik is hot lava death! Jexik is hot lava death! Jexik is hot lava death! Jexik is hot lava death! Jexik is hot lava death! Jexik is hot lava death!
Roll your dice harder. If that doesn't work, try reading the cards.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fomox View Post
(I've also played many matches with great, fun people who were using Q9. So using Q9 doesn't make you a tool. But being a tool sure seems to make you use Q9.)
Old February 4th, 2008, 09:44 PM
Ban Hammer Slammer!

Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Who cares if you win or lose. Isn't the point to have fun? Quit worrying about winning and learn from each game. Soon you too will know all the ins and outs of each Hero/Squad and be able to best your opponent as your skill (and luck) allows ... But first, try using shift key while typing. It helps a lot!

Just because you're offended, it doesn't make you right.
Old February 4th, 2008, 09:54 PM
I got "Oh Come on" 'ed

ParaGoomba Slayer rolls all skulls baby! ParaGoomba Slayer rolls all skulls baby! ParaGoomba Slayer rolls all skulls baby! ParaGoomba Slayer rolls all skulls baby! ParaGoomba Slayer rolls all skulls baby!

Circumcision? HIS body, HIS decision. A person should have the right to their own body. "Sometimes you're right but you're always an asshole." - Anonymous neg rep
Old February 4th, 2008, 09:55 PM

Darkomen57 has disabled reputation
Maybe you could ask them to teach you the ins and outs?
Old February 4th, 2008, 10:02 PM

punisher has disabled reputation
Go in with squads and hi attack and his luck will run out the air born elite are good any one with mind shackle and death walker 9000 (he has 9 defense and 1 life...) good luck
Old February 4th, 2008, 10:31 PM

ariealaviator is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
What helps me a lot is reading the strategy forum on these boards. It has in depth looks at most figures and can give you the edge you need to win a game. I have no one experienced to play against so when I do get a game in I try to give my opponent the easier to use figures. If your friend has had the game much longer than you have than he should help explain things you don't know instead of just destroying you.

It's back and stronger than ever. Check out my Einar vs. Utgar Chapter 2
Old February 4th, 2008, 10:41 PM
no baby bump - false alarm!

spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun
Quote:
Originally Posted by Malechi
Who cares if you win or lose.
You want to borrow my extra question mark?? :P

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Classic HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion