Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Classic HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

View Poll Results: What much are you willing to pay for Wave 7
>$200 0 0%
$150 - $200 0 0%
$100 - $150 0 0%
$50 - $100 18 36.00%
NEVER more than $10 each 32 64.00%
Voters: 50. You may not vote on this poll

Old February 3rd, 2008, 02:24 PM

HS ~ KNT is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
I voted Never more than $10, but really that's not true.

Considering I have to pay $15 to get the set in my usual stores...

But I would NEVER pay $30+ for one set of any wave. I can put that money to better use buying terrain.

~Neko, a terrain-a-holic

~Neko: Leaving, sadly. I hope to see you all around. =^-^=

Making Custom Fixes for Heroscape Once more, I will say my camera hates me.
Old February 3rd, 2008, 02:25 PM

Location: Grut with the other Orcs ready to eat salted Baby preztels
BRUNAK has disabled reputation
I'll go 15$ no more for one pack.

BRUNAK is Nerak in the PLATINUM CAVE!
Old February 3rd, 2008, 02:30 PM

KingArthur1976 knows what's in an order marker KingArthur1976 knows what's in an order marker
What really sux is House Mouse's actual Website says these are out of stock and yet they are selling for these kind of Ebay prices... Glad I got a set for xmas....

Mississippi boy in Ohio valley group.. Hell why not!
Ohio Valley Assoication of Heroscapers

Old February 3rd, 2008, 05:26 PM

Hero Hot Hatch knows what's in an order marker Hero Hot Hatch knows what's in an order marker
The poll is not written correctly. Do you mean per set or the whole four sets (the whole wave 8 one of each)? Then the answer is $50.00. However, with multiple commons I'll end up spending between $70 and $100 depending on squad costs. I never get more than one set of heroes. I guess that this poll has to be re-launched or re-phrased properly.

I don't care about choosing my army based on strategy. I choose an army based on coolness and personal appeal... even if it means that my units will die trying. Hail to the glory of HeroScape and bravery.
Old February 3rd, 2008, 07:47 PM

thaddeus p whirl has disabled reputation
I prefer to just wait until whenever it will appear in Target and Walmart so I can get the packs I need for $10 a piece. It sure does take a lot of willpower, but I like saving the money per pack.
Old February 3rd, 2008, 08:06 PM
Emeritus Admin

Hex_Enduction_Hour rolls all skulls baby! Hex_Enduction_Hour rolls all skulls baby! Hex_Enduction_Hour rolls all skulls baby! Hex_Enduction_Hour rolls all skulls baby! Hex_Enduction_Hour rolls all skulls baby!
$15 a pack is what I'd be willing to pay. Affordable S&H not included.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CupidsArt
It does make me laugh a little, but hey, maybe the bidder has that kind of money to blow.
He has a TON of money to blow if you look at his other auction wins via his rating.
Another reason I feel very lucky to have discovered this game when I did and buy everything I needed when it was affordable.
But I'll admit, I did buy a couple Wave 1 packs for $17 around Utgar's Wave-ish era.
Old February 4th, 2008, 04:04 PM

Hero Hot Hatch knows what's in an order marker Hero Hot Hatch knows what's in an order marker
Quote:
Originally Posted by thaddeus p whirl
I prefer to just wait until whenever it will appear in Target and Walmart so I can get the packs I need for $10 a piece. It sure does take a lot of willpower, but I like saving the money per pack.
I have paid less online for many of my sets than at Target or Wal-Mart. Gasoline, time, sales taxes (some websites don't add it depending on location). I ended up driving multiple times fruitlessly. You only save money if you only check the HS section of Wal Mart when you happen to be there for something else. If your willpower includes not hunting like and addict for a fix, then you save money. Otherwise, gasoline and time cost more than clicking.

I don't care about choosing my army based on strategy. I choose an army based on coolness and personal appeal... even if it means that my units will die trying. Hail to the glory of HeroScape and bravery.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Classic HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion