Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Classic HeroScape > HeroScape News
HeroScape News Sightings, HeroScape.com updates, official news, etc.

Old July 3rd, 2007, 11:29 PM
Site Admin

netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Buddy Lee
Four if their commons.
Blue packaging = Common figures.
Old July 3rd, 2007, 11:31 PM
Gun Totin' Nutjob

Buddy Lee rolls all skulls baby! Buddy Lee rolls all skulls baby! Buddy Lee rolls all skulls baby! Buddy Lee rolls all skulls baby!
Quote:
Originally Posted by netherspirit
Quote:
Four if they are commons.
Blue packaging = Common figures.
Ah, good point. Saw that, and forgot about it in all the excitement.

Buddy Lee

"Out of all the ridiculous religion stories...the silliest one I've ever heard is, 'Yeah, there's this big, giant universe...and we're all just here, just 'cuz. Just 'cuz." - Trey Parker
Old July 3rd, 2007, 11:34 PM
Admin & Site Supporter

mrbistro knows what's in an order marker mrbistro knows what's in an order marker mrbistro knows what's in an order marker
I'm totally cool with 3. I would have bought 2, but think 3 is a good value. Three plastic knights from GW (unassembled and unpainted) would cost you about $25.
Old July 3rd, 2007, 11:39 PM
This week: Joah 2 Nwojedi 0

Joah has disabled reputation
Quote:
Ah, well. I'll get at least two. Four if they are commons. So, what the he|| am I complaining about.

Buddy Lee
I've no idea. Blue=commons.

Joah Lee

Old July 3rd, 2007, 11:42 PM

49ers Woo who?
About the Blue = Common. I was just curious about the lawmen and samurai pack from wave 4. The hasbro site shows them with a blue background but they are definitely unique (at least I think so). I was wondering if this was the exception or if it is an error on the web site. Its been so long since I purchased wave four that I don't remember if the lawmen and samurai pack actually had a blue background or not. I'm sure this has been asked before but I would have no idea where to look. Oh and for what it's worth a single squad of three knights is worth the cost.
Old July 3rd, 2007, 11:46 PM
Trainer of n00bs

Cavalier is hot lava death! Cavalier is hot lava death! Cavalier is hot lava death! Cavalier is hot lava death! Cavalier is hot lava death! Cavalier is hot lava death! Cavalier is hot lava death! Cavalier is hot lava death! Cavalier is hot lava death! Cavalier is hot lava death! Cavalier is hot lava death! Cavalier is hot lava death! Cavalier is hot lava death! Cavalier is hot lava death!
Quote:
Originally Posted by 49ers
About the Blue = Common. I was just curious about the lawmen and samurai pack from wave 4. The hasbro site shows them with a blue background but they are definitely unique (at least I think so). I was wondering if this was the exception or if it is an error on the web site. Its been so long since I purchased wave four that I don't remember if the lawmen and samurai pack actually had a blue background or not. I'm sure this has been asked before but I would have no idea where to look. Oh and for what it's worth a single squad of three knights is worth the cost.
http://www.housemousegames.com/lawmensamurai.html Not Blue
Old July 3rd, 2007, 11:47 PM

brickman1444 has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Super Atheist
and they are bringing religion into this game now withe the Templar? soon the'll have to include the Flying Spaghetti Monster and some pirates.
It's not that bad, it's like putting the first pope of rome in. Religious, but historically factual.

6 x 9 = 42

Old July 3rd, 2007, 11:48 PM
Site Admin

netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Odd...they are blue at the Hasbro toyshop...Sandra has a picture up and its Gold...thats odd...

http://www.housemousegames.com/lawmensamurai.html
Old July 3rd, 2007, 11:48 PM
Site Admin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cavalier
Quote:
http://www.hasbrotoyshop.com/Product...ID=17344&TP=HR

Blue.
Old July 3rd, 2007, 11:50 PM

SSJ3Godzilla has disabled reputation
That's just plain odd...

Then again, that is the only booster (that I know of anyway) that had both unique and common figures in it.

The only difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits.

- Sig returned for certain members to take to heart.

Old July 3rd, 2007, 11:50 PM
Trainer of n00bs

Cavalier is hot lava death! Cavalier is hot lava death! Cavalier is hot lava death! Cavalier is hot lava death! Cavalier is hot lava death! Cavalier is hot lava death! Cavalier is hot lava death! Cavalier is hot lava death! Cavalier is hot lava death! Cavalier is hot lava death! Cavalier is hot lava death! Cavalier is hot lava death! Cavalier is hot lava death! Cavalier is hot lava death!
Quote:
Originally Posted by netherspirit
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cavalier
Quote:
http://www.hasbrotoyshop.com/Product...ID=17344&TP=HR

Blue.
:P

Pretty sure the mock up on hasbro is wrong
Old July 3rd, 2007, 11:52 PM
markwars has a man-crush on me

Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness
I don't mind the 3 figures at all. I have 5 packs on order. Chances are, if I see any around before my order comes in....I'm gonna be picking those up as well.

"One good thing about music, when it hits, you feel no pain"
http://web.bobmarley.com/index.jsp

"It's not a lie, if you believe it" - George Costanza

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Classic HeroScape > HeroScape News