Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Notices

Old October 12th, 2014, 11:53 AM

Midgieboy3 knows what's in an order marker Midgieboy3 knows what's in an order marker Midgieboy3 knows what's in an order marker
Re: The Book of Colossus

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
It actually can't be used if he's attacking an opposing figure that turn, because it's an "instead of attacking" power.

That said, it can only be used if the thrown figure is placed adjacent to an enemy figure that's not adjacent to Colossus. Also, the ensuing D20 roll is compulsory, not optional.

I think he should be height 5, because that's the height of the figure we used for the card on the battlefield.

The reason I asked about his height is because Blob is 5'10" and formerly 510 pounds. Colossus is almost 7 foot. That's what I was trying to say.

Last edited by Midgieboy3; October 13th, 2014 at 12:42 PM.
Old July 22nd, 2015, 09:59 AM

Xael Raymand rolls all skulls baby! Xael Raymand rolls all skulls baby! Xael Raymand rolls all skulls baby! Xael Raymand rolls all skulls baby! Xael Raymand rolls all skulls baby!

Is steel skin considered having the lava resistance special power? I ask because in a game we just played he was attacked by Pyro.
Old July 22nd, 2015, 10:30 AM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth

Nope.

When a power is listed in another power, it's very specific about that named power.

Quote:
LAVA RESISTANT
Fire Demons never roll for molten lava damage or lava field damage and do not have to stop in molten lava spaces.

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon
Old July 22nd, 2015, 12:04 PM

Xael Raymand rolls all skulls baby! Xael Raymand rolls all skulls baby! Xael Raymand rolls all skulls baby! Xael Raymand rolls all skulls baby! Xael Raymand rolls all skulls baby!

That's how we have always played it, this case just seemed weird thematically.
Old July 22nd, 2015, 12:27 PM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth

Yeah, I know that it is odd thematically but in some cases, we had to incorporate part of certain powers into a new power because we wanted to be able to incorporate multiple thematic facets of a character, but didn't have room to have the full additional power as would be the case here.

As a rule of thumb, we allowed game play and mechanics trump theme if there was a situation that caused that decision.

Additionally, we couldn't allow for partial power interpretations like questioned here regarding Lava Resistant because then there would be a lot cases where people would interpret things differently. This way it's more cut and dry, even if sometimes thematically odd.

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon
Old July 22nd, 2015, 11:28 PM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth

Pyro's fire is too hot anyway, it would have melted him.
Old September 28th, 2018, 12:55 PM

shaolin knows what's in an order marker shaolin knows what's in an order marker shaolin knows what's in an order marker

I just started experimenting with character posing for 3d printing and made one for Colossus, figured share here. I plan on doing more of these but it will be so few and far between I figured it didn’t warrant a new thread, I’ll just drop them in the books threads when I make them.

3d model from here: Link

I rigged and posed it with Blender.

Here’s the stl file: Link

Here is the print. Still have to sand, paint, and put a base on it but it looks ok. I messed up a support on the back foot so it is a little sloppy but I can fix that up. But for those interested it’s another way to get a proxy.

Old September 28th, 2018, 12:57 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Very nice!
Old September 28th, 2018, 02:26 PM

shaolin knows what's in an order marker shaolin knows what's in an order marker shaolin knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
Very nice!
Thanks! Everything I’m doing related to this game has been a fun learning experience, and I’ve had fun sharing. I’m hoping the quality and my contributions will keeping getting better
Old September 28th, 2018, 03:26 PM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by shaolin View Post
I just started experimenting with character posing for 3d printing and made one for Colossus, figured share here. I plan on doing more of these but it will be so few and far between I figured it didn’t warrant a new thread, I’ll just drop them in the books threads when I make them.
This is awesome, shaolin! Welcome to our neck of the woods! It's great to see fans making up custom proxies to play the game.

Any chance you'll stick around and hang out? Always looking for passionate playtesters!

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!
Old September 28th, 2018, 03:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scapemage View Post
Any chance you'll stick around and hang out? Always looking for passionate playtesters!
I would love to, as long as it’s ok that I work slow. Free time comes and goes in spurts for me. What would I have to do?
Old September 28th, 2018, 04:13 PM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by shaolin View Post
I would love to, as long as it’s ok that I work slow. Free time comes and goes in spurts for me. What would I have to do?
To avoid me accidentally forgetting something, as seems to be frequent, I'll simply quote a post from another thread to answer your question:
Quote:
How can I be a part of C3G?

C3G is open and welcoming to all. Everyone is allowed and encouraged to post in any of our threads. Our design process is very collaborative and opinions from onlookers often prove to be more valuable than those of the core designers.

The easiest and most helpful contribution you can make to the project beyond participation in discussion is playtesting units. C3G playtests every unit multiple times to ensure their point cost and powers are balanced within the game system. Public participation in playtesting helps us design units faster and makes sure they are just as fun an balanced as we envision them. Check out the C3G Playtesting Sign-Ups thread to get involved.

If you are interested in designing your own C3G units, the Public Design Workshop is a thread where anyone can post and discuss design ideas they are working on or thinking about. This thread also contains specific details regarding how to make one of your designs official once you have been recognized as a regular contributor, otherwise known as an Ally.

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library