Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Meet Other Scapers
Meet Other Scapers Find other scapers in your area

Old May 24th, 2012, 03:25 AM

GeoScape is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Re: CA-SoCal Heroscapers

Whats good fellas, back at it again... Had a diffrent name before just found my collection and want to get back into playing Heroscape... I saw a few of you at GMI in Mira Loma a couple years back at a tournament I won there. I started playing it with my bros and would love to run some games anywhere really on the weekends or in the afternoon. Hit me up and as for the forums I really never use them so, if its off excuse me... Thanks
Old August 16th, 2012, 05:54 PM

hivelord wears ripped pants of awesomeness hivelord wears ripped pants of awesomeness hivelord wears ripped pants of awesomeness hivelord wears ripped pants of awesomeness hivelord wears ripped pants of awesomeness hivelord wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Hey guys. When do we usually start planning NHSD? After GenCon? I hope we still have the interest to do one this year.
Old August 17th, 2012, 12:08 AM
Under Taro's Banner

S1R_ART0R1US wears ripped pants of awesomeness S1R_ART0R1US wears ripped pants of awesomeness S1R_ART0R1US wears ripped pants of awesomeness S1R_ART0R1US wears ripped pants of awesomeness S1R_ART0R1US wears ripped pants of awesomeness S1R_ART0R1US wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Interest is still there for me! Planning seems to begin about this time in August.
Old August 18th, 2012, 10:24 PM

warriorneedsfoodbadly is surprisingly tart

I've reserved the rec. room for Saturday, October 20th.
Here is a link to this year's thread which I didn't much change from last year's, so you'll need to start your campaigns for any alterations.
http://www.heroscapers.com/community...78#post1660678
Old November 5th, 2012, 11:58 PM

warriorneedsfoodbadly is surprisingly tart

Thanks to everyone that voted for Prop 30 and against Prop 32!

Last edited by warriorneedsfoodbadly; November 10th, 2012 at 04:30 PM.
Old December 18th, 2012, 02:29 AM

hivelord wears ripped pants of awesomeness hivelord wears ripped pants of awesomeness hivelord wears ripped pants of awesomeness hivelord wears ripped pants of awesomeness hivelord wears ripped pants of awesomeness hivelord wears ripped pants of awesomeness

So, I'm bummed that I didn't get to go to NHSD this year and what with the online tourneys and joining the SoV I've been very much in a scape state of mind. Would anyone be up for a game day in the next few weeks? I'm on winter break and I miss y'all.
Old December 19th, 2012, 06:07 AM
Search and Rescue Expert

Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by hivelord View Post
So, I'm bummed that I didn't get to go to NHSD this year and what with the online tourneys and joining the SoV I've been very much in a scape state of mind. Would anyone be up for a game day in the next few weeks? I'm on winter break and I miss y'all.
I'd love to, and of course I'm on sabbatical right now, but only until the 2nd. But with the holidays coming up it seems doubtful we could work it out.

But, hey: even after I'm back to work, I'm still up for doing a 'Scape day. Propose a date!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Vasel
And I've seen some people on the Internet seem to have a problem with mixing this with the rest of the game, which makes no sense to me, because, I mean, you already are having knights fight robots, how is throwing Spider-Man into the mix that big of a deal?
You should not read this blog.

Why I Left the C3V
Old December 24th, 2012, 11:51 PM

Leotheanimal87 is surprisingly tart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xotli View Post
Quote:
I'd love to, and of course I'm on sabbatical right now, but only until the 2nd. But with the holidays coming up it seems doubtful we could work it out.

But, hey: even after I'm back to work, I'm still up for doing a 'Scape day. Propose a date!

Hivelord I'm down! I'm free after the New Year. I know some people here that play locally if you don't mind coming to Orange County lol

What I learned from NHSD 2017: “If you have height advantage, don’t use stinger drain.”
Old December 25th, 2012, 03:16 AM

I'm pretty much free after the new year as well. Orange County is a bit of a drive but with Scape involved I may be up for it. When would work best for you Xotli? Weekends?
Old December 26th, 2012, 02:48 AM
Search and Rescue Expert

Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
When would work best for you Xotli? Weekends?
Yeah, after New Year's, I'm pretty much limited to weekends. Sunday being slightly better than Saturday, but either is fine.

Quote:
And I've seen some people on the Internet seem to have a problem with mixing this with the rest of the game, which makes no sense to me, because, I mean, you already are having knights fight robots, how is throwing Spider-Man into the mix that big of a deal?

Why I Left the C3V
Old December 26th, 2012, 03:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xotli View Post
Quote:
When would work best for you Xotli? Weekends?
Yeah, after New Year's, I'm pretty much limited to weekends. Sunday being slightly better than Saturday, but either is fine.
What do people think of Sunday the 6th as a tentative date?
Old December 29th, 2012, 09:38 PM
Search and Rescue Expert

Quote:
What do people think of Sunday the 6th as a tentative date?
I'm good for that date. Decent chance I can provide the same set of tagalongs I did for tourney (that is, SSX, friend of SSX, and the Smaller Animal as my partner, until he loses interest). Where and when were you thinking?

I'm hoping you're specifically thinking of C3V/SoV units being allowed. I can live without Marvel (although I always prefer they be included, just on general principle), but I needs me some Fanscape action. (Although I still don't have any cards printed out. But I can just print some text-only ones, I s'pose.)

Quote:

Why I Left the C3V

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Meet Other Scapers