Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G Project > C3G Library
C3G Library This area collects all the released designs. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old February 28th, 2012, 05:48 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Deadpool

Quote:
Originally Posted by NecroBlade View Post
-Strategy, Tactics and Tips-
  • As an Insane figure, Deadpool is immune to a number of abilities, such as Beast's Negotiation and Yellow Lantern: Thaal Sinestro's Force of Fear Special Attack.
  • Deadpool can be used as a shield because of his Wise Crack special power, which in combination with his decent defense and Healing Factor X allows him to be a great shield for the rest of his team.
Old February 28th, 2012, 05:50 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is hot lava death! tcglkn is hot lava death! tcglkn is hot lava death! tcglkn is hot lava death! tcglkn is hot lava death! tcglkn is hot lava death! tcglkn is hot lava death! tcglkn is hot lava death! tcglkn is hot lava death! tcglkn is hot lava death! tcglkn is hot lava death! tcglkn is hot lava death! tcglkn is hot lava death! tcglkn is hot lava death!

Updating.

Welcome to C3G | C3G Playtesting Sign Up | C3G Books of Index | C3G Sortable Index

Praise about C3G: "This is great. The cards have everything you need to know about the figure on them."
Old March 1st, 2012, 05:30 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Just in case anyone else out there has been wanting to play with Deadpool but are having problems finding the figure in stock, or at a reasonable price, I have a solution.

First I picked up the Solo figure for $1.

Then I gave him a haircut and repainted the figure.

Now I have a Deadpool figure ready to go.
Old March 1st, 2012, 05:42 PM
Founding Member of C3G and C3V

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!

That is an excellent mod and repaint. If I hadn't already made my own Handful of Heroes Deadpool, I would want to do what you did there. Really great job.

Quote:
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Yodaking again.
Old April 14th, 2012, 03:59 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by NecroBlade View Post
-Combinations and Synergies-

Synergy Benefits Received

Classic:
  • N/A
Marvel:
  • N/A
C3G:
  • With the Healing Factor X special power, other figures with the same power can benefit from revealing the 'X' Order Marker. Current figures with Healing Factor X include: Sabretooth and Wolverine.
  • As a figure with the Insane personality, Deadpool is immune to and can be equipped with the Glyph of Smilex.
  • As a Mutant, Deadpool may be activated by Professor X's Mutant Mind Link.
  • As a Mutant, Deadpool may be moved by Cyclops' Mutant Field Commander special power.
  • As a figure with the Healing Factor X special power, Deadpool may be thrown further by Colossus's Fastball Special.
  • As a Mutant, Deadpool may add 1 to his 20-sided die roll with Destiny's Probability Precognition special ability.
  • As a Mutant, Deadpool may be turned into an Outcast by Magneto's Mutant Recruitment.
Synergy Benefits Offered

Classic:
  • N/A
Marvel:
  • N/A
C3G:
  • As a figure with the Healing Factor X special power, Deadpool benefits from other figures with the same power revealing the 'X' Order Marker. Current figures with Healing Factor X include: Sabretooth and Wolverine.
  • As a Mutant, Deadpool may offer an initiative bonus from Sentinel's Mutant Detection special power.
  • As a figure with an Insane personlity, Deadpool may allow Harley Quinn to use her Insane Devotion to take a turn.
  • Bob, Agent of Hydra's Deadpool's #1 Fan ability allows Bob to move and possibly to wound figures that attack Deadpool.
  • As a Mutant, Deadpool may enable Jubilee to take a turn after him as his Mutant Sidekick.
Old April 14th, 2012, 10:08 PM
Promotable Material

Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post

Very well done. I also recently did a re-paint/mod of Deadpool. I think yours turned out better. Mine was done using an the Infinity Challenge Daredevil. If I get a chance maybe I'll post a pic.
Old April 14th, 2012, 10:50 PM
http://www.wyoming.gov/

Uchiha Blood knows what's in an order marker Uchiha Blood knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post

Nice job turning that chipmunk into a Deadpool figure!

I was actually looking at that figure with the very same mod in mind. I had been planning to swap his head with another random masked figure, but your solution was much more elegant.
Old April 15th, 2012, 12:18 AM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Yeah, the Solo figure has a bit of hair fluffed out so it needs some modification IMO. It was pretty easy just to remove the hair and smooth out the top of the head a bit with a hobby knife. A friend of mine also did a Deadpool conversion using the Solo figure but on his he pulled out the arm holding the gun straight down and repositioned it straight out so he is aiming it at someone. It looks really good so that is something else you can consider doing. There is a seam with a joint right at the shoulder so repositioning that arm does not require you to cut it off, just pull it apart carefully.
Old April 15th, 2012, 12:23 PM
Promotable Material

Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun

This was my first ever mod/custom figure. It turned out pretty good I thought but it could've been better. I've got a lot to learn. But here it is:

Last edited by Hellfire; April 15th, 2012 at 01:18 PM. Reason: Missing pic
Old April 15th, 2012, 12:34 PM
"Special Eyes"

SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellfire View Post
This was my first ever mod/custom figure. It turned out pretty good I thought but it could've been better. I've got a lot to learn. But here it is:
Ladies and Gentlemen: The Invisible Deadpool

I know that I do not know.
C3G INDEX - SSE 53 - ARKHAM UNLEASHED
Old April 15th, 2012, 01:21 PM
Promotable Material

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirGalahad View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellfire View Post
Ladies and Gentlemen: The Invisible Deadpool
LOL!! .... I must be doing something wrong as it disappears upon submittal.
Old April 15th, 2012, 01:36 PM
Promotable Material

Ding Ding! Round 3. Let's see if I figured this out . . .

Here it is:

and again from a different angle:

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G Project > C3G Library