Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations
Comic Hero Custom Creations Any comic book customs and the discussions surrounding them

Old August 31st, 2011, 10:28 PM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!
Re: Ultimate Upcoming HeroClix Info Thread - Updated 8/31/11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uchiha Blood View Post
So... since Haloclix has apparently been merged with Heroclix, does that mean they'll be incorporated into C3G's spectrum?
They definitely have not merged. They've ben seperate games since Haloclix started. Johnny's just posting figure info he finds out.

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!
Old August 31st, 2011, 10:31 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

And C3G focuses on characters from superhero comics, not whatever clix get made. There have have been a few characters released that have not used Heroclix for the figure.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old August 31st, 2011, 10:41 PM
http://www.wyoming.gov/

Uchiha Blood knows what's in an order marker Uchiha Blood knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scapemage View Post
Quote:
So... since Haloclix has apparently been merged with Heroclix, does that mean they'll be incorporated into C3G's spectrum?
They definitely have not merged. They've ben seperate games since Haloclix started. Johnny's just posting figure info he finds out.
Just noticing that the new cards don't have the HaloClix logo on them, they have a Halo HeroClix logo. Point taken though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by quozl View Post
And C3G focuses on characters from superhero comics, not whatever clix get made. There have have been a few characters released that have not used Heroclix for the figure.
Again point taken. Just some wishful thinking . By the way, I didn't know C3G had units that didn't use HeroClix, what units don't use Heroclix figures? I can't think of them off the top of my head.
Old August 31st, 2011, 10:42 PM

pjnormandin knows what's in an order marker pjnormandin knows what's in an order marker

Hey,
Iron Man Mark 1 uses a Handful of Heroes figure.
~P
Old August 31st, 2011, 10:43 PM

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
By the way, I didn't know C3G had units that didn't use HeroClix, what units don't use Heroclix figures? I can't think of them off the top of my head.
Let's see. The Green Construct, Master Mold, Iron Man Mark I, and the Sentinels have a suggested proxy figure that's not Heroclix. I think that's all the released ones.

Quote:
Old August 31st, 2011, 10:45 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is hot lava death! tcglkn is hot lava death! tcglkn is hot lava death! tcglkn is hot lava death! tcglkn is hot lava death! tcglkn is hot lava death! tcglkn is hot lava death! tcglkn is hot lava death! tcglkn is hot lava death! tcglkn is hot lava death! tcglkn is hot lava death! tcglkn is hot lava death! tcglkn is hot lava death! tcglkn is hot lava death!

Civillians actually use some HorrorClix figures.

Welcome to C3G | C3G Playtesting Sign Up | C3G Books of Index | C3G Sortable Index

Praise about C3G: "This is great. The cards have everything you need to know about the figure on them."
Old August 31st, 2011, 10:49 PM

Oh yeah! Half of them are Horrorclix.

And the Fire Ant Swarm is a D&D figure.

Quote:
Old August 31st, 2011, 10:54 PM
http://www.wyoming.gov/

Uchiha Blood knows what's in an order marker Uchiha Blood knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by quozl View Post
And the Fire Ant Swarm is a D&D figure.
I should have known that one, I was just looking for the figure online earlier today.
Old September 1st, 2011, 10:56 AM

cobravigon rolls all skulls baby! cobravigon rolls all skulls baby! cobravigon rolls all skulls baby! cobravigon rolls all skulls baby! cobravigon rolls all skulls baby! cobravigon rolls all skulls baby!
Talking Re: Ultimate Upcoming HeroClix Info Thread - Updated 8/31/11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scapemage View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by cobravigon View Post
Ok, this may be a newb question but I am going to ask it anyway... what is the difference between C3G and A3n, etc, etc, etc?
C3G is a project...A3n is a person on this site.

C3G has been making customs for 2 and a half years now, and come to think of it, so has A3n.
Thanks guys!

"Unless my victory proves my superiority it is hollow and temporary."

My Custom Terrain

My Custom G.I.Joe and Cobra units
Old September 1st, 2011, 04:37 PM

cobravigon rolls all skulls baby! cobravigon rolls all skulls baby! cobravigon rolls all skulls baby! cobravigon rolls all skulls baby! cobravigon rolls all skulls baby! cobravigon rolls all skulls baby!

Does anyone else think that Sgt. Johnson from haloclix would make a decent Sgt. Apone from Aliens? Not perfect, but passable anyway.

"Unless my victory proves my superiority it is hollow and temporary."

My Custom Terrain

My Custom G.I.Joe and Cobra units
Old September 2nd, 2011, 09:33 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

Another busy day!

For Halo, we have the ELITE and the JACKAL.

For Superman, we have STAR BOY, STARMAN, and COMPOSITE SUPERMAN! Composite Superman is AWESOME I can't wait.
Old September 2nd, 2011, 10:19 PM
Founding Member of C3G and C3V

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Ultimate Upcoming HeroClix Info Thread - Updated 9/2/11

Composite Superman looks so freaking cool. I would love for the public to design him.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations