Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Classic HeroScape > HeroScape News
HeroScape News Sightings, HeroScape.com updates, official news, etc.

Old December 14th, 2010, 04:43 PM

habs1009 knows what's in an order marker habs1009 knows what's in an order marker
Credit Card Trouble

Recently today I tried to buy a bunch of figures from HouseMouse but my 200 dollar credit card was denied.

Can anyone help me here?

My map thread.
Spoiler Alert!
Old December 14th, 2010, 04:53 PM
markwars has a man-crush on me

Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Credit Card Trouble

Quote:
Originally Posted by habs1009 View Post
Recently today I tried to buy a bunch of figures from HouseMouse but my 200 dollar credit card was denied.

Can anyone help me here?
Why not try calling your credit card provider or contacting HouseMouse? There is contact information on the bottom of her homepage.

"One good thing about music, when it hits, you feel no pain"
http://web.bobmarley.com/index.jsp

"It's not a lie, if you believe it" - George Costanza

Old December 14th, 2010, 04:54 PM
Battle Reporter

A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Hmm
Give me your credit card number and I'll see what's wrong. :P

Seriously though, the easiest thing would be to call the # on the back of your card, and ask the customer service why it was declined. If you're certain the card is not maxed, the other likely reason for a denial is you may have a daily spending limit that you don't know about. Have you ever used it for a $200 purchase before?
Old December 14th, 2010, 06:03 PM
Sally Struthers' other brother

robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun

From the title of this thread I swore it had to be spam. Seriously though call your credit card company, they are the only ones who will know why it was declined.

C3V and SoV! Fanscape r0xxorz!!
Old December 14th, 2010, 06:24 PM
Trainer of n00bs

Cavalier is hot lava death! Cavalier is hot lava death! Cavalier is hot lava death! Cavalier is hot lava death! Cavalier is hot lava death! Cavalier is hot lava death! Cavalier is hot lava death! Cavalier is hot lava death! Cavalier is hot lava death! Cavalier is hot lava death! Cavalier is hot lava death! Cavalier is hot lava death! Cavalier is hot lava death! Cavalier is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by robbdaman View Post
From the title of this thread I swore it had to be spam. Seriously though call your credit card company, they are the only ones who will know why it was declined.
^ This. Exactly.
Old December 15th, 2010, 08:57 PM
no baby bump - false alarm!

spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cavalier View Post
Quote:
^ This. Exactly.
^ That.
Old December 15th, 2010, 10:27 PM

Carnival Man rolls all skulls baby! Carnival Man rolls all skulls baby! Carnival Man rolls all skulls baby! Carnival Man rolls all skulls baby! Carnival Man rolls all skulls baby!

Maybe your credit card company was experiencing a DOS attack for not supporting Wikileaks?

This actually happened to me last week...I couldn't process an order via Paypal the day their DOS attacks started...

Carney's Trade List
Critic's Carnival - Progressive Rock on DLBN
Old December 19th, 2010, 09:10 PM

Lank281 knows what's in an order marker Lank281 knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by spiteofthedice View Post
Quote:
Quote:
^ This. Exactly.
^ That.
^ Those.
Old December 19th, 2010, 09:31 PM
Except when I need the move boost

I Hate Atlaga knows what's in an order marker I Hate Atlaga knows what's in an order marker I Hate Atlaga knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lank281 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by spiteofthedice View Post
Quote:
Quote:
^ This. Exactly.
^ That.
^ Those.
^The other thing.

I Hate Atlaga is the Roman Legionnaire...
in THE CLOCK TOWER
Old December 19th, 2010, 10:58 PM

nicktheant rolls all skulls baby! nicktheant rolls all skulls baby! nicktheant rolls all skulls baby! nicktheant rolls all skulls baby! nicktheant rolls all skulls baby!

Stop it, now.

Want to Re-base Your DnD Figures? Click here.
Old December 19th, 2010, 11:06 PM
Except when I need the move boost

I Hate Atlaga knows what's in an order marker I Hate Atlaga knows what's in an order marker I Hate Atlaga knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by nicktheant View Post
Stop it, now.

^Seconded.

I Hate Atlaga is the Roman Legionnaire...
in THE CLOCK TOWER
Old December 19th, 2010, 11:14 PM

habs1009 knows what's in an order marker habs1009 knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uprising View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by habs1009 View Post

Can anyone help me here?
Why not try calling your credit card provider or contacting HouseMouse? There is contact information on the bottom of her homepage.
I might do that.

My map thread.
Spoiler Alert!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Classic HeroScape > HeroScape News