Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Classic HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales
Sightings and Sales Forum for posting wave sightings and information about Heroscape sales.

Old October 26th, 2006, 10:00 PM

Havokscry has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by C28525
Just talked to someone at TRU and got some clarification

If I buy three castles, hitting the 75$ mark. I will get three free FB's.

I will then get a 10$ gift card that I can use to buy another FB. They said that those two coupons will stack.

So if any of you out there can get your hands on one it seems like a good deal to me.
Actually that won't work, because the three castles would be $74.97, 3 cents shy. I believe that it's pre-tax. Just buy a pack of gum along with it, he he he.

Old October 26th, 2006, 10:15 PM

C28525 has disabled reputation
Well, 1 more would have to be bought anyway to have all 5. So that makes 87.96 total.

So 90$ (pretax) would get you 3 castles and all 5 flagbearers. Sounds good to me.
Old October 26th, 2006, 10:17 PM

Havokscry has disabled reputation
Fortunately, I have yet to open the castle set that I bought from Walmart and I still have the receipt. I'm going to return it and probably buy three or four from Toys R Us instead. I'm glad I waited.

Old October 26th, 2006, 10:18 PM
Site Admin

netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
My TRU only has 1 castle
Old October 26th, 2006, 10:24 PM

eldurand has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by Havokscry
Fortunately, I have yet to open the castle set that I bought from Walmart and I still have the receipt.
I actually have opened the two sets I bought at Wal-mart, but I still have the receipt. I do not imagine it makes a difference to Wal-mart to take back the ones I bought from them, or the ones I get at TRU. So, If I can get the TRU castle sets and free FBs, then return the castles to Wal-mart to get my money back, that would be the only way I'd get the FBs. Basically free, on the back of castles I have already bought and paid for...
Old October 26th, 2006, 11:08 PM

I think TRU's return policy changed and they will only take goods that have a receipt and are returned within 60 days. Dont quote me on that but they put a flyer or something in a bag one of the last times I was there that talked about it. You may want to call before you tug your heroscape stuff around.

Also, for those that their store does not have enough castles I think you can get a raincheck and they will honor the flagbearer deal. Good luck.
Old October 26th, 2006, 11:24 PM

jdtenor knows what's in an order marker jdtenor knows what's in an order marker
Thank god I got my last 2 castle from Mijeir for $19.99

Giggity, giggity, giggity, giggity!

You must be this beautiful to ride the Quagmire!

Lose the zero, get with the hero!

Dear diary: Jackpot!

Fat chicks need love too...they just have to PAY!
Old October 26th, 2006, 11:28 PM

eldurand has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by C28525
I think TRU's return policy changed and they will only take goods that have a receipt and are returned within 60 days.
I think you are right about that! Fortunately, at least where I live, Wal-mart's return policy is still pretty liberal... So i can return the castles I have receipts for, and then, if necessary, I can return additional, un-receipted castles...
Old October 26th, 2006, 11:53 PM

Aye, I think if I do go the three castle route I am going to return two of em to walmart. Not sure but we will see.
Old October 27th, 2006, 08:22 AM

jdozs has disabled reputation
Flagbearers FREE

I got the big book of toys today from Toys R Us and in it they have an Add for flagbearers. If you buy a master set or castle set you get a free flagbearer expansion.
Old October 27th, 2006, 08:32 AM

Neveryll is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Re: Flagbearers FREE

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdozs
I got the big book of toys today from Toys R Us and in it they have an Add for flagbearers. If you buy a master set or castle set you get a free flagbearer expansion.
OH! MY! GOSH!

/falls over
Old October 27th, 2006, 08:34 AM

49ers Woo who?
Is there any limit on the number you can purchase or can you get all five for free by buying five castles? i scan of the ad would be nice.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Classic HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales