Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media > TV
TV Not Heroscape-related.

Old November 3rd, 2006, 10:18 PM
markwars has a man-crush on me

Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Quote:
Originally Posted by Agent Minivann
Uprising, did the local media say anything about what Thomas was smoking when he pulled the trigger on the trade that brought Francis to New York? Marbury and Francis on the same team is absolute genius. It's like he's screaming at the top of his lungs, "FIRE ME".
I think Thomas is just bad at what he does. He is a perfect example of a good player, but an awful coach/manager. I'm was glad when he replaced out last GM, Scott Layden, but so far nothing Isiah has done impressed me. Yea, he drafted T-Mac and Marcus Camby years ago, but Camby is ALWAYS injured and T-Mac is soft and overrated, and neither is on the Knicks. I'm glad Malone gave Thomas an elbow to the eye all those years ago.

As for the Marbury and Francis thing. I'm still trying to find out what the point of that was. We now have Francis, Marbuy, Nate Robinson and Jamal Crawford. Four Point Guards. Francis is a soft crybaby and Marbury is a selfish, glamourqueen. They both have big egos and will not be working very well together.
Old November 4th, 2006, 12:07 AM
Mintiest of the Minty

markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness
As a Mavs fan I have to say that last night looked all too familar.
Old November 4th, 2006, 12:11 AM
something

noodles rolls all skulls baby! noodles rolls all skulls baby! noodles rolls all skulls baby! noodles rolls all skulls baby!
My Magic looked very impressive in Game 1 against Chicago. Tonight is Phili and I think we'll be going 2-0 to start the season.

For those about to scape, we salute you.

Old November 4th, 2006, 12:52 AM

Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Quote:
Originally Posted by markwars
I feel so bad for the Hornets. Being stuck in that division is NOT easy. You have the Big 3 Texas teams and Memphis is darn good too.

Quote:
My Magic looked very impressive in Game 1 against Chicago. Tonight is Phili and I think we'll be going 2-0 to start the season.
I'm very excited to see how Dwight Howard does this year. I predict he'll have a killer year. Darko should also see some playing time, so that we can see what he's made of. It's unfortunate that Larry Brown benched him the whole time he was in Detroit. Darko could have learned some thigs being out on the floor with those guys.

Quote:
We lost to the stinking Knicks!
Yea, no offense taken. The Knicks do in fact stink something awful.
Old November 4th, 2006, 01:06 AM

yanks114kd is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
I am a nuggets fans aswell. hope this year with lead to a longer playoff run go MELO #15

14MS-15RTTFF-6VW-5TT-6-FOTA-6SOTM-3TJ
1-MARVEL-3-D&D
Old November 4th, 2006, 03:28 AM
something

noodles rolls all skulls baby! noodles rolls all skulls baby! noodles rolls all skulls baby! noodles rolls all skulls baby!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Uprising
Quote:
I feel so bad for the Hornets. Being stuck in that division is NOT easy. You have the Big 3 Texas teams and Memphis is darn good too.

Quote:
I'm very excited to see how Dwight Howard does this year. I predict he'll have a killer year. Darko should also see some playing time, so that we can see what he's made of. It's unfortunate that Larry Brown benched him the whole time he was in Detroit. Darko could have learned some thigs being out on the floor with those guys.

Quote:
I totally agree about Darko. Although it remains to be seen if he was benched for good reason, it seems to me they didn't even give him a chance! I think he'll be good once he gets the minutes - I mean he was a #2 pick. I agree - Dwight Howard is going to become a beast. Has it really been 10 years since Shaq turned traitor?

Old November 4th, 2006, 04:00 AM
Quest Quitter

Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death!
Quote:
Originally Posted by noodles
Quote:
Originally Posted by Uprising
Quote:

Quote:

Quote:
I totally agree about Darko. Although it remains to be seen if he was benched for good reason, it seems to me they didn't even give him a chance! I think he'll be good once he gets the minutes - I mean he was a #2 pick. I agree - Dwight Howard is going to become a beast. Has it really been 10 years since Shaq turned traitor?
I have my doubts about Darko, but I also really like Joe Dumars. He's made some great moves. He's yin to Thomas' yang. Or is it the other way around.

PS I live in Utah, but I'm a Spurs fan.
Old November 4th, 2006, 10:12 AM

Pattar007 has disabled reputation
The Hawks rule. (Yeah that's sarcasem. We suck)

Old November 4th, 2006, 11:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pattar007
The Hawks rule. (Yeah that's sarcasem. We suck)
They beat the Knicks last night. It was one ugly game. Two awful teams. Knicks vs Indiana tonight at MSG. Great rivalry. I don't really like Indiana, but man, Jermaine O'Neal is goooood!

Quote:
PS I live in Utah, but I'm a Spurs fan.
I am probably in the minority here, but I think the Spurs are fun to watch. They aren't flashy and high flying, but they are the best cohesive squad in the game imho, and when they are on(which is more often than not) they are great to watch.

Quote:
Has it really been 10 years since Shaq turned traitor?
Shaq. I think this may be his last year. I mean, how much play can a man of that size possibly endure. His joints HAVE to hurt after all these years. His stats are way down, and he can't move nearly as well as he used to. Is he still dominant? Obviously, but he doesn't command the floor like he used to.

Anyone remember SHAQ-FU? What a bad bad game that was.
Old November 4th, 2006, 02:44 PM
something

So much for a 2-0 Orlando start. Iverson hit a shot with 2.2 seconds left to give Phili the win.

And the whole Francis trade to the Knicks - better the Knicks than the Magic. Stevie the "franchise".....more like Steve the "cancer".

Old November 4th, 2006, 02:46 PM
something

I remember Shaq-Fu, I even had Shaq Diesel his first rap cd. I was a fan of FuSchnickens back then.

Old November 4th, 2006, 05:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by noodles
So much for a 2-0 Orlando start. Iverson hit a shot with 2.2 seconds left to give Phili the win.

And the whole Francis trade to the Knicks - better the Knicks than the Magic. Stevie the "franchise".....more like Steve the "cancer".
We have both Starbury and The Franchise. I mean Stephon Marbury gave himself that name, c'mon. You can't give yourself a nickname. Especially when your not proven. I say both guys are team "cancers". I think they're both prime examples of spoiled NBA stars.

Yea, tough break on that Iverson shot. I only saw the highlights, but it's something he's familiar with. Say what you will about Iverson, but I don't know many guys in the NBA who play that hard night in and night out.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media > TV