Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs
C3V and SoV Customs A place for C3V and SoV customs

Notices

Old September 25th, 2012, 06:14 PM
math olympian

mathguy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla mathguy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla mathguy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla mathguy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla mathguy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla mathguy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla mathguy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla mathguy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla mathguy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Rectangular C3V-SoV cards, artscow versions, Sept 23, 20

The cards have been fixed,
namely the errors as well as the rewordings (note that I take the text of the powers by copy-pasting the text on the page as opposed to retyping the text from the card image, and I guess they are sometimes different).

The artscow versions have been updated as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mathguy View Post
Thanks for proofreading. That's great.
I'll fix them when I get a chance.
The blank defense on Skull Demon is bizarre; I'll have to figure out what happened.

Quote:
Originally Posted by UtahScott View Post
Mathguy,

I see that you've updated your army cards for C3V/SoV Wave 15. Thanks! I've just proofread the ArtsCow versions, and here's my report:
Discrepancies:

Skull Demon ArtsCow card has no Defense listed, it's completely blank. Should be Defense 4.

Command Courier's Move is 6, not the listed 5 (both versions).

Elaria the Pale's Slippery should be [near the end] "...leaving engagement attacks when using Slippery," not "...when moving with Slippery." (both versions)

SkeletonS of Annellintia. (both versions)

Vulcanmech Incendiborgs, Redundant Systems:
Should be "Redundant Systems markers on this card."
Not "Redundant Systems markers on this army card."

Should be "remove 1 Redundant Systems marker from this Army Card..."
Not "remove 1 Redundant Systems marker from this card..." (both versions)

Also, Cxurg'gyath has been voted in by nyys Sept. 4, but doesn't have an official SoV army card yet. If you wanted to get a bit ahead of the curve, that is.

PS. Post #1000, yay me.

Last edited by mathguy; September 26th, 2012 at 10:08 AM. Reason: typos
Old October 15th, 2012, 09:24 PM

UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Rectangular C3V-SoV cards, artscow versions, Sept 25, 20

Wasn't thinking about this before. Do you plan on doing cards for C3V's four Wave 15 glyphs? Artscow has another special that expires...Oct. 31.

Last edited by UtahScott; October 15th, 2012 at 09:30 PM.
Old October 16th, 2012, 08:52 PM
math olympian

mathguy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla mathguy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla mathguy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla mathguy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla mathguy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla mathguy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla mathguy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla mathguy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla mathguy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Rectangular C3V-SoV cards, artscow versions, Sept 25, 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by UtahScott View Post
Wasn't thinking about this before. Do you plan on doing cards for C3V's four Wave 15 glyphs? Artscow has another special that expires...Oct. 31.
Sure, I'll be making cards for those glyphs, now that I know about them.
Old October 23rd, 2012, 11:57 PM
math olympian

Re: Rectangular C3V-SoV cards, artscow versions, Oct 23, 201

Cards for the 4 glyphs and Cxurg'gyath have been made, including Artscow versions! Links in first post have been updated.
Old November 22nd, 2012, 02:41 PM
math olympian

Re: Rectangular C3V-SoV cards, artscow versions, Nov 22, 201

Rectangular cards updated with Breakface Sneaks and HEROES OF BRAUNGLAYDE. Artscow versions yet to be done.

Happy Thanksgiving.
Old November 22nd, 2012, 03:18 PM
The Spartans of HS Tourneys

ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth

Thanks Mathguy for your contributions, you are awesome.

C3V Current Broadcast 4/29/2015
C3V Testimonial from " Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen"
MY MINIATURE COLLECTION -- NEW VALHALLA
Old December 23rd, 2012, 05:49 PM
Online HS Season 6 Champion

TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

30% off and free shipping at Artscow expires 12/24.

ENDWORLDSALE

Is there a set of classic scape Artscow decks that match the style of these with colored borders?
Old December 24th, 2012, 02:50 PM
math olympian

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSparkleInYourWater View Post
30% off and free shipping at Artscow expires 12/24.

ENDWORLDSALE

Is there a set of classic scape Artscow decks that match the style of these with colored borders?
My rectangular cards are based on the ones that Raudulfr Shieldcrusher made for the official cards: http://www.heroscapers.com/community...ead.php?t=7346
(of which I'm a big fan). I believe he is offering artscow decks for sale or trade.
Old December 25th, 2012, 01:07 AM
math olympian

Re: Rectangular C3V-SoV cards, artscow versions, Dec 25, 201

Artscow versions now updated (through Breakface Sneaks and HEROES OF BRAUNGLAYDE).
Old December 25th, 2012, 11:38 AM

underling has disabled reputation

I don't know whether you're still looking for typos (or whether you've found this one or not), but I noticed the following this morning. On the Vulcanmech Incendiborgs, the Redundant Systems ability is worded as follows:

Redundant Systems
"Start the game with 3 Redundant Systems markers on this card. After a Vulcanmech Incendiborg receives one or more wounds, you may remove 1 Redundant Systems marker form this card to ignore all wounds."

The last sentence should have the word "from" instead of "form."

The cards look great.

Kevin
Old December 25th, 2012, 02:24 PM
math olympian

Quote:
Originally Posted by underling View Post
I don't know whether you're still looking for typos (or whether you've found this one or not), but I noticed the following this morning. On the Vulcanmech Incendiborgs, the Redundant Systems ability is worded as follows:

Redundant Systems
"Start the game with 3 Redundant Systems markers on this card. After a Vulcanmech Incendiborg receives one or more wounds, you may remove 1 Redundant Systems marker form this card to ignore all wounds."

The last sentence should have the word "from" instead of "form."

The cards look great.

Kevin
I always welcome typo reports. Thanks for reporting this one.
I have fixed it (in both the PDF version and the Artscow versions).
Glad you are enjoying the cards.
Old December 26th, 2012, 07:55 AM
now with morh frostrating pun-ishment

Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death!

Oh, these rock.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs