Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G Project
C3G Project A Place to gather C3G threads without interfering with other Marvel Customs creation

Old September 29th, 2019, 09:32 AM
Has Bigger Cockles

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: C3G Public Design Nominations - Ultron Drones Win!

I'm thinking I want to see some New Gods stuff this time.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old September 29th, 2019, 09:34 AM
Just A Head

MrNobody wears ripped pants of awesomeness MrNobody wears ripped pants of awesomeness MrNobody wears ripped pants of awesomeness MrNobody wears ripped pants of awesomeness MrNobody wears ripped pants of awesomeness MrNobody wears ripped pants of awesomeness MrNobody wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I think we could also do a better job at mixing up matchups. We’ve recently gone to themed brackets from random brackets, which can lead to that repeated matchup problem.
Old September 29th, 2019, 03:20 PM
Self-Destructive Shellfish

L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Yea I would oppose a limit on nominating designs multiple times in a row. The best or most desired design should win and if it comes in second then that means a lot of people want it. If the design gets dead last and the same person keeps nominating it then that's their prerogative.
Old September 29th, 2019, 03:23 PM
His sweat is highly explosive

Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrNobody View Post
I think we could also do a better job at mixing up matchups. We’ve recently gone to themed brackets from random brackets, which can lead to that repeated matchup problem.
I Like this. We could even randomly generate the initial matchups.
Old September 29th, 2019, 03:51 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

I agree with others, if a design keeps ending up in the top 3 it clearly has support, no need to artificially remove if from the competition. I was (behind the scenes) a big proponent of the themed head to head rounds of voting, but I never considered the long term effect that would have. I agree that it is troubling if you are always forced into voting for one of your top two choices in the first round every time because the share a similar theme.
Old September 29th, 2019, 03:57 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody wears ripped pants of awesomeness MrNobody wears ripped pants of awesomeness MrNobody wears ripped pants of awesomeness MrNobody wears ripped pants of awesomeness MrNobody wears ripped pants of awesomeness MrNobody wears ripped pants of awesomeness MrNobody wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Well the idea behind themed matchups, if I remember correctly, is that only one of your favorites can win anyways, so might as well cull the weaker of the 2 early so you can focus support on the best candidate.
Old September 29th, 2019, 04:34 PM
Book Wyrm

LordVenoc wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordVenoc wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordVenoc wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordVenoc wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordVenoc wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordVenoc wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordVenoc wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Yes, but if two of my favorites make it to round 2, I am statistically more likely to have a favorite in the final round. Whereas now if you have similar theme likes, you could see most knocked out round 1.
Old September 29th, 2019, 04:39 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Crossbones has missed winning multiple times by ONE VOTE. (and the last time was only because My son and I weren't around to vote ) So not allowing him to be nominated would be kind of silly. It would be like saying the Rams shouldn't be allowed in the playoffs this year because the lost in the Superbowl last year.

It's a Public vote so whatever happens, happens. They only Heroes don't get too involved with the selections for a reason. We only knock out designs that are either not ready or don't fit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
It was a great idea that really brought this concept to the next level and now I just have to convince you of your own brilliance.
Old September 29th, 2019, 04:45 PM

Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by japes View Post
Crossbones has missed winning multiple times by ONE VOTE. (and the last time was only because My son and I weren't around to vote ) So not allowing him to be nominated would be kind of silly. It would be like saying the Rams shouldn't be allowed in the playoffs this year because the lost in the Superbowl last year.

It's a Public vote so whatever happens, happens. They only Heroes don't get too involved with the selections for a reason. We only knock out designs that are either not ready or don't fit.
I think just doing random pairings this time might be the way to go.
Old September 29th, 2019, 04:52 PM
Just A Head

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordVenoc View Post
Yes, but if two of my favorites make it to round 2, I am statistically more likely to have a favorite in the final round. Whereas now if you have similar theme likes, you could see most knocked out round 1.
But on the flipside, only having 1 character of a certain theme advance can have its own benefits too. If 3 New Gods characters are nominated, pitting them against each other in round 1 ensures that the most popular one moves forward, and can serve as a singular rallying point for people who want to see a New Gods character. Whereas if 2 of those choices advance they can fracture the vote a bit.

Idk, I see both sides. I was against themed brackets initially, but I’d be lying if I said I don’t have a ton of fun making them and seeing people vote on them.
Old September 29th, 2019, 05:43 PM

Ericth74 rolls all skulls baby! Ericth74 rolls all skulls baby! Ericth74 rolls all skulls baby! Ericth74 rolls all skulls baby! Ericth74 rolls all skulls baby! Ericth74 rolls all skulls baby!

I'd like to see the brackets go away. Too many times I feel like the best 2 or 3 designs are grouped together. I would rather just vote for the top 4.
Old September 29th, 2019, 06:08 PM

Originally we did each just get 3 votes period.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G Project