Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Other Miniatures
Other Miniatures Miniatures games besides Heroscape.

Old May 24th, 2008, 09:37 AM
Emeritus Admin

Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Mutant Chronicles CMG by Fantasy Flight Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweetcurse View Post
HEY! How come we don't get hexed based figs?! HS should totally have gotten that.
You think? I like we can freely rotate our HS figures without feeling inclined to align them with the hex they're on.
Old May 24th, 2008, 09:42 AM
Man Genius

InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joah View Post
I'll pick up a booster off the clearence table next September.
Actually, probably not. I don't like the scale. What would I use that for?
Paperweight maybe?
Nah, I'm out.
Exactly. I would wait for it to fail and pick it up cheap, but even after it's nearly free, I still don't even want to clutter my office with those double-sized minis. That scale decision has to be one of the worst ideas in gaming that I can remember.

http://drakesflames.blogspot.com
Drake's Flames, my crassly opinionated game review site. Updates three times a week.
Old May 24th, 2008, 09:53 AM
Mighty Mouse!

Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

OK, I will just chime in here and mention that I was an old school Mutant Chronicles/Warzon/Chronopia fan. I want to like this game, and would gladly jump in, but I am also concerned with the price and scale. I am looking forward to trying it out.

“Heroscapers is too old for that crap.”
~IamBatman

"Hahahah! You losers! I told you so!!"
~Clancampbell
Old May 24th, 2008, 11:20 AM
Messy Eater

Wytefang rolls all skulls baby! Wytefang rolls all skulls baby! Wytefang rolls all skulls baby! Wytefang rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by InfinityMax View Post
Exactly. I would wait for it to fail and pick it up cheap, but even after it's nearly free, I still don't even want to clutter my office with those double-sized minis. That scale decision has to be one of the worst ideas in gaming that I can remember.
Sorry to hear that you dislike the scale decision so much, IMax - most of our early fans seem to appreciate the larger scale so it really goes both ways. However, I'm not sure that waiting for the game to "fail" would be the best decision either, particularly if it doesn't fail. But you are, of course, welcome to your opinion.

Grungebob, here's to hoping that you really enjoy it.
Old May 24th, 2008, 12:30 PM
assistant leader

skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun

I am the same way, I may give it a fair shake to see what I think.
Old May 24th, 2008, 02:41 PM
Man Genius

InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Fang, I'm not going to wait for it to fail. I mean, even if it was free, it would just be clutter in my office. I mean I don't want it at all.

http://drakesflames.blogspot.com
Drake's Flames, my crassly opinionated game review site. Updates three times a week.
Old May 24th, 2008, 03:17 PM
Messy Eater

Wytefang rolls all skulls baby! Wytefang rolls all skulls baby! Wytefang rolls all skulls baby! Wytefang rolls all skulls baby!

I fully understand, Imax. Sorry to hear it.
Old May 24th, 2008, 10:41 PM
ATF Agent

ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby!

At the current price, if it doesn't fail, then it just wasn't meant to be for me. Eventually all games fail.

I've always been crazy, but it's kept me from going insane.
Old May 25th, 2008, 05:57 PM

Berning22 has disabled reputation

I used Heroscape terrain to make one of the Mutant Chronicles maps from the starter set.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/26968381@N03/?saved=1

Let me know what you think.

I will make the other map when the boosters are released.

Berning22
Old May 25th, 2008, 06:18 PM
Messy Eater

That's pretty sweet, Berning22! Thanks for sharing that - it looks pretty awesome. Also, welcome to HeroScapers.com - I'm sure Aldin will arrive shortly to greet you!
Old May 26th, 2008, 06:35 AM
assistant leader

skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun

That is a pretty cool map, nicely done. Those figs fit really well on the Scape hexes... that could be trouble for my wallet.
Old May 26th, 2008, 08:38 AM

Location: Kansas City metro area (Grain Valley, Blue Springs)
paradox22 knows what's in an order marker paradox22 knows what's in an order marker

I actually appreciate what they are trying to do with the larger scale figs... it sets them apart from all the other minis games and makes theirs unique and larger than life.

Get your Kansas City Metro Scaping fix here: http://kcheroscapers.getphpbb.com/forum.html

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Other Miniatures