Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Heroes of Star Wars Scape > Battlefields of Star Wars Scape
Battlefields of Star Wars Scape HoSS Maps and Scenarios

Old March 2nd, 2015, 05:35 PM
Marcel Marceau

DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: The Design of Ben Kenobi's Den

I'm sorry but with this form, it's just impossible for me to read your playtest... too much abreviations for me, it will take days for me to understand it clearly... ^^"

Bunch of useful resources (army cards,
blanks, online databases & more..!)
French Forum's admin.
Old March 2nd, 2015, 05:46 PM

Koolster25 rolls all skulls baby! Koolster25 rolls all skulls baby! Koolster25 rolls all skulls baby! Koolster25 rolls all skulls baby! Koolster25 rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
Yeah you will need to call for a vote to move it into public play testing. Hold off a few days before you do so though so everyone can get a chance to look over what you have and process it all. They may have some thoughts or ideas to contribute that make it even better. I still need to look over your last tests as I just have not had the time yet to give them a real thorough read through.
Ok. I wasn't ready to call for a vote yet, I just wanted to know how to go about it.

And the Lord said unto John, "Come forth and you will receive eternal life."
But John came fifth, and won a toaster.
My Customs
Old March 2nd, 2015, 05:52 PM

Koolster25 rolls all skulls baby! Koolster25 rolls all skulls baby! Koolster25 rolls all skulls baby! Koolster25 rolls all skulls baby! Koolster25 rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanieLoche View Post
I'm sorry but with this form, it's just impossible for me to read your playtest... too much abreviations for me, it will take days for me to understand it clearly... ^^"
I gave it a quick once-over edit and tried to type out the abbreviations the first couple time they were used. If you need me too I can spend some quality time later fixing it better.

My Customs
Old March 2nd, 2015, 07:47 PM
Marcel Marceau

DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun

Thank you, and also thanks for the playtest and all the work you're doing here.

I'll try as soon as possible to read your work to give my opinion.

Bunch of useful resources (army cards,
blanks, online databases & more..!)
French Forum's admin.
Old March 2nd, 2015, 10:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanieLoche View Post
Thank you, and also thanks for the playtest and all the work you're doing here.

I'll try as soon as possible to read your work to give my opinion.
I normally start by typing everything out and then shift to shorter and shorter abbreviations. That was actually the second part of the Playtest form I had been working on so it was just all abbreviations. If you need me to go back and fix more of it just let me know. Sorry for the confusion.
I'm looking forward to hearing everyone's thoughts too.

My Customs
Old March 3rd, 2015, 10:08 AM
guy who got blown up over Yavin, The

Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth

I went through the first two rounds of the test and separated each turn within a round with carriage returns. Makes it easier to read.
Old March 3rd, 2015, 01:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Porkins View Post
I went through the first two rounds of the test and separated each turn within a round with carriage returns. Makes it easier to read.
Thanks! That's a good idea. I will start doing that on all of my playtests.

My Customs
Old March 4th, 2015, 02:53 PM

Completed another playtest without any reinforcements. This has been the best game so far and will likely be the final scenario. I'm going to break down the map so I can playtest the Ewok Hunters, so this will be my last playtest for a while. I am immensely satisfied with the current scenario.

Spoiler Alert!

Spoiler Alert!

My Customs

Last edited by Koolster25; March 4th, 2015 at 04:58 PM.
Old March 5th, 2015, 03:32 PM

Anyone have thoughts or feedback?

What has been decided about the Tusken Snipers?

My Customs
Old March 5th, 2015, 04:28 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

I think everyone is on board with releasing the Tusken Snipers along with this map when it is done. At least I have yet to see any objection to the idea. As far as feedback, I've looked over what you have and it all looks pretty good to me. It is a fairly small and straight forward scenario. I'd like to see some outside testing to confirm your feelings on it's balance as well as see a win for the Tusken team. That is what public play testing is for though. If you are happy with where it is at, you have my vote for moving forward. If public testing shows some tweaks are needed, then we can address that then.
Old March 5th, 2015, 05:01 PM
guy who got blown up over Yavin, The

Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth

Looks like Rebels are winning pretty easily. How about increasing the starting Tusken army from 2x to 3x Raiders?
Old March 5th, 2015, 07:51 PM

@Yodaking some outside playtests would be great @Porkins The games have been pretty close. One wound or so mid-game would've changed the outcome on every game. I have played a couple games with 9 (no form sorry, it was on the old version) but have not on this one. If playtesters would like to try games with both that's fine with me. Like Yodaking said tweaks after playtesting is part of designing.

My Customs

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Heroes of Star Wars Scape > Battlefields of Star Wars Scape