Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Marvel Discussion
Marvel Discussion General discussion, units, rules & FAQs specific to Marvel HS

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old July 16th, 2007, 09:32 AM

WeaponV has disabled reputation
To jcb - I actually meant one FF character in 1 pack per wave. That would ensure maximum sales for Hasbro. For example, if Hasbro were to give us 4 characters per pack with terrain, then we might see Mr. Fantastic, Super Skrull, Beast, Blob in one pack and then have the other 3 packs filled with characters from right across the Marvel Universe.

I'm not saying this will be how it goes. I actually think your assumption of one character per pack in each wave is likely so that you could field the FF with only 1 wave. However, as I said, to completely maximize profits Hasbro could in essence force us to buy every expansion pack to fulfill our wishes of having complete teams. I know I'll be the first one to buy every single booster pack available no matter how they are packaged, but not everybody is like me and Hasbro needs to do what is best for their bottom line.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Marvel Discussion