Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old July 19th, 2018, 04:24 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Yakuza Enforcer - Vote Initial PT

I've run into a bit of a rut on the testing front lately, but I do intend to finish what I started. Thanks for the bump though, sometimes I need a push to get going again. I'll see what I can do soon as next week it looks like I'll be heading out of town for a few days and I also have a doctors appointment now so I'm unlikely to get anything done next week.
Old July 19th, 2018, 04:55 PM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!

All I can think of is this emoji.

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!
Old August 2nd, 2018, 06:23 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Spoiler Alert!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
NAME OF THE TEST UNIT (Yakuza Enforcer)
Hero Tests
- Does it pass, Yes or No? yes
- What should be the unit's point value? 60-70 seems like the right range, could even try them at 80 if they continue to perform well in testing.
- Give a brief preview. After looking at the other cards in the 50-60 point range I just didn’t see any match-ups that would give us any good data so I jumped right into tested them with an ally that would give them the free move to see how they fared without needing OM’s on their card. Also tested multiple Enforcers with one ally to see how that played out. I mixed up the opponents tested against between single and multiple heroes, ranged and melee, to get a wider range on game impact.
Map: Warehouse District 9
Spoiler Alert!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Army Test 1
- Does it pass, Yes or No? yes
- What should be the unit's point value? 60?, not a good showing here for the Yakuza. The Thanagarian’s just brought too many skulls to bear on attack.
- Give a brief preview. Viper is up to no good and it draws the attention of a demi-god and his angels? Wanted to see how the Viper/Merc/Yakuza team-up threat plays out. Since all those enemy figures are melee fighters the Yakuza should do well here.
Units: Viper 180, Silver Samurai 240, Yakuza Enforcer @60 x2, Whirlwind 190, Scarecrow 140, Wizard 140 (1010) vs. Hawkmen x2 200, Hawkgirl 225, Hawkman 225, Hercules 360 (1010)
Spoiler Alert!

Recap: Hawkmen got a couple of lucky breaks early when one took a Mac-10 hit without going down and another successfully took out a Yakuza without getting himself killed from a Counterstrike wound. Things seemed to even out a bit after that and soon the Hawkmen and Hawkgirl were all down, but they did take out Viper in the process. Then Hakman went on a tear and put swooped in to take out a wounded Silver Samurai and then a full life Whirlwind in back to back turns, both of which took an OM with them. He then took out a wounded Scarecrow to end the round. Two attacks of 8 was just too much for this army of mid-level bad guys. The last Yakuza engaged Hawkman and tried to tie him up for Wizard to maybe get the drop on and maybe score a counterstrike wound, but Hawkman rolled 6 skulls on attack and smashed his face in. Hawkman’s attack dice cooled off for one round, giving Wizard two attacks with which he did deal 4W’s, but then the die heated back up and even though Wizard blocked one big attack roll with his X shield, a second big attack roll put him down.
- Give a brief preview. Here is a mixed group of Yakuza, Ninja, Assassin, & Mercenary heroes, should be fun! Diamondback can help position the Yakuza while Masahiro can bond with Bullseye to attack at range while they wait for the Wrecking Crew to come to them. Once the Yakuza have used their markers up, Masahiro will issue a Ruthless Command and should his minions fail him he’ll sacrifice one of the Yakuza.
Units: Masahiro 170, Yakuza Enforcer @60 x2 120, Kirgi 175, Bullseye 175, Diamonback 160 (800) vs. Wrecking Crew (800)
Spoiler Alert!

Recap: The Yakuza family form up a line of defense and let the Wrecking Crew come to them, after Yakuza A burns his marker to slow down Thunderball he takes a wound and retreats to be saved for as a potential sacrifice later. Bullseye is able to hit Thunderball HG while Wrecker does the same to Diamondback. The Wrecking Crew still have not had a multi-turn activation yet. A Ruthless Command is given to destroy Thunderball, Bullseye gets blocked, Thunderball is stopped from engaging, Yakuza ungages him instead, Wrecker destroys that Yakuza and finally triggers an extra activation, so Piledriver engages Bullseye & Diamondback, Kirgi Phantom Walks over to Thunderball, pulls Wrecker off HG, and puts Thuderball down, Piledriver takes out Diamondback and exchanges W’s with Masahiro. A Ruthless Command is issued to destroy Piledriver (who only has 1 life left), Kirgi takes HG on Wrecker, Bullseye finishes off Piledriver, Masahiro engages Bulldozer, Wrecker still can’t wound Kirgi but he bonds with Bulldozer, ends up taking a W from Ruthless Counterstrike, Wrecker takes a LEA W to leave Kirgi and go after Masahiro at range. A Ruthless Command is issued for Wrecker, Wrecker then takes out Masahiro with the frist OM reveal of the round (not sure if this then negates all the effects of that command or not), Bulldozer Headbutt’s Bullseye, Wrecker also att. Bullseye. Kirgi joins comes over and pulls both Wrecker and Bulldozer adj. to himself. I lost count how many times Wrecker & Bulldozer att. Kirgi, every time either being blocked or dealing exactly 2W for no damage, Bullseye & Kirgi finish off Wrecker, then Bulldozer finaly scores 1W on Kirgi. Bulldozer suddenly takes out Kirgi with a 4 skull att. roll that Kirgi whiffs on, Bullseye on the other hand must be drunk as he can’t hit Bulldozer from HG while unengaged. Bulldozer tries to move up a ladder to get to Bullseye but he loses initiative, Bullseye cuts him off at the top of the ladder and finally hits him. Bulldozer then retreats and goes after the last Yakuza instead, Bullseye moves out onto the ladder and takes down Bulldozer from 5 spaces away.
Old August 2nd, 2018, 06:31 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

Nice! Seems like their disruption can be effective, but they're vulnerable to beefy heroes.

Pre-yea to public testing at 60.
Old August 2nd, 2018, 06:39 PM
C3G Landlord

Alright, so finally wrapped up the Initial PT here. Really liking the bonding change, made them much more useful and fun to play. Having them bond with each other when fielding more than 1 was really useful for early game set up. They could move out front first then have their unique hero bonding options come in later. Also like how their relationship with Masahiro works, he can either have one activate before he takes a turn or after he takes a turn, but not both, that flexibility really highlights that he is a Yakuza boss and their are Yakuza foot soldiers well. Then I have to give @johnny139 a shout out, thanks for pushing for the marker option as a single normal ranged attack. I did use it a few times in my testing and found the flexibility there a positive thing for the design.

Overall they seemed pretty effective at 60 points in the small ball testing and I was leaning toward sending them out at 70 points, but then I ran the team tests at 60 and their impact seemed to drop some. In the larger game format it just became easier for them to not see as much use while their opponent found it easier to pick them off or avoid them. So I think I'll leave them at 60 for now and we can bump them up if future testing shows they deserve it.

I propose we send the Yakuza Enforcers out for Public PTing at 60 points.

Yoda - yea
Ronin - yea
Arkham - yea
Johnny139 - yea
japes - yea
Scapemage - yea
Spidey'tilIDie - yea
Tornado - abstain

Last edited by Yodaking; August 3rd, 2018 at 01:16 PM.
Old August 2nd, 2018, 06:42 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Is the SP updated...b/c I'm not seeing how they bond with themselves...The bonding power says Terrorist or Mercenary and they are neither?

Nevermind...I found the spoiler in your test...could you update the SP

YEA

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old August 2nd, 2018, 06:48 PM
C3G Landlord

Re: The Book of Yakuza Enforcer - Finally a Vote for Public

Will do, thanks for the reminder.
Old August 2nd, 2018, 06:57 PM
C3G's First Fan

Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth

Yea looks pretty good.

Semi-Retired C3G Hero
(and first Official Member of the C3G Target Audience!)

The correct way to add C3G playtests to posts.
My favorite day EVER on heroscapers.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.
RIP George Perez
Old August 2nd, 2018, 07:52 PM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!

Yea! Let's see these guys moving!

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!
Old August 2nd, 2018, 09:44 PM
C3G Con Champ 2021 and 2022!

Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death!

Yea
Old August 3rd, 2018, 10:25 AM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

Yea

He's definitely a complicated little design, but I think he's fun mechanically and you seemed to enjoy how he played, so, yeah!
Old August 3rd, 2018, 12:06 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Abstain

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library