Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Terrain & Obstacles
Custom Terrain & Obstacles For Custom terrain, buildings, and other misc. obstacles

Old March 29th, 2007, 02:30 PM

Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Raudulfr Shieldcrusher's Orc Archer Towers (part 3)

Updated with spikes 4-8-07

Updated with ladder building instructions. (3-25)

Instructions and files can be found here if you want to build it.

Hope you like!
Old March 29th, 2007, 02:35 PM
Resident Artist & Master Custom Creator

CupidsArt knows what's in an order marker CupidsArt knows what's in an order marker CupidsArt knows what's in an order marker
HOLY CARP, that's some nice work, and the step by step is perfect, 80 thumps up,

My mind is the Pink Zippo that sits on top of a pack of Camel Wides.
Old March 29th, 2007, 02:36 PM
Site Admin & Master Custom Creator

LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Very cool! Thanks for the instructions.

The only problem I see is that an "Elf" somehow got into the "Orc" Tower.

Newb.
Old March 29th, 2007, 02:38 PM

Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Quote:
Originally Posted by LilNewbie
Very cool! Thanks for the instructions.

The only problem I see is that an "Elf" somehow got into the "Orc" Tower.

Newb.
Yeah, I know, it was the first piece I grabbed.
Old March 29th, 2007, 02:50 PM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth
Would be cool to be able to attach a ladder to the back of it.

Arena of the Valkyire - Help create Heroscape's next Master Set!
Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old March 29th, 2007, 03:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NecroBlade
I'll be working on that tonight!

I think I am going to use small dowels and heavy thread for rope.

I'm also going to attach spikes here and there.
Old March 29th, 2007, 06:55 PM

brickman1444 has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by NecroBlade
the dowels and rope sounds cool but it would be more functional if you took the castle ladder painted it up pretty, or not so pretty, added spikes and glued that in position. it would be right to scale with the terrain and the figs would fit nicely.

6 x 9 = 42

Old March 30th, 2007, 12:54 AM

insomnimaniac knows what's in an order marker insomnimaniac knows what's in an order marker insomnimaniac knows what's in an order marker
I really like this. I'm assuming that it would be possible to print this on cardstock? In your drawing, there were spikes, are they on the way?

Thanks for sharing!
Old March 30th, 2007, 01:05 AM

HokshilaTo Woo who?
My kids have been luaghing for 5 minutes since seeing the jello break.

Great work! And thanks... I'll be making at least one.
Old March 30th, 2007, 01:14 AM
Emeritus Admin

Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Top notch instructions and tower!
Quote:
Originally Posted by HokshilaTo
My kids have been luaghing for 5 minutes since seeing the jello break.
Yeah, that was hecka funny!
Nice break in instructions there, Raudulfr Shieldcrusher!
Old March 30th, 2007, 08:55 AM

deadeyedan42 has disabled reputation
Dang, I"m make twelve of thease!

Awsome job Viking Brethren!

[yes, I'm a Norweegian-Irish mix.]

FINISH HIM!
Old March 30th, 2007, 08:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by insomnimaniac
I really like this. I'm assuming that it would be possible to print this on cardstock? In your drawing, there were spikes, are they on the way?

Thanks for sharing!
Yes, the ladder and spikes are on the way. I worked on the ladder last night. Man, it was slow going'. And please, if you make your own (which is why I did the tutorial!) SHARE! I'd love to see the towers in action.

Thanks for all the comments.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Terrain & Obstacles