Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Notices

Old April 23rd, 2012, 10:52 PM
C3G's First Fan

Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth
Minis available for trade

So, I just went through my Galactic Guardians' purchases and came up with a list of Heroclix from this set that I have available for trading.

001 Nova Prime x5
008 Nebula x6
009 Namor x8
010 Adam Warlock x5
011 Drax x8
012 Charlie-27 x4
013 Hollywood x5
017 Lyja the Lazerfist x4
018 Ravenous x3
019 Dr. Doom x7
020 Magus x4
021 Red Shift x4
022 Xavin x6
023 Blastaar x2
024 Nikki x2
025 Martinex x5
026 Mole Man x4
027 Hulk x2
029 Morg x1
030 Fallen One x2
031 Captain Marvel x2
032 Adam Warlock x2
033 Gamora x4
034 Super-Skrull x3
035 Replica x3
036 Silver Surfer x1

PM me if you are interested.

Semi-Retired C3G Hero
(and first Official Member of the C3G Target Audience!)

The correct way to add C3G playtests to posts.
My favorite day EVER on heroscapers.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.
RIP George Perez
Old April 24th, 2012, 12:23 AM
Founding Member of C3G and C3V

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Minis available for trade

That is a nice list. You know, it is kinda surprising that after 3 years, C3G still doesn't have a trading thread.
Old April 24th, 2012, 07:40 AM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!

There was one in the comic customs section, but it wasn't popular enough to keep going.

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!
Old April 24th, 2012, 10:17 PM
SLAYER OF GRUNGEBOB

Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I'd like to support this, here's my haves and wants:

Wants:
Avengers Movie
002 Hydra Soldier x2
003 Agent of S.H.I.E.L.D. x2
005 Frost Giant x2
008 Skrull Commando x2
010 S.H.I.E.L.D. Commando x2
016 Red Skull x1
020 Thor x1
023 Volstagg x1
024 Hogun x1
025 Fandral x1
026 Dum Dum Dugan x1
027 Gabe Jones x1
028 Captain America x1
031 Frost Giant Champion x2
032 Skrull General x2
033 Skrull Saboteur x2
034 Skrull Warrior x2
037 S.H.I.E.L.D. Enforcer x2
039 Hydra Footsoldier x1
040 Hydra Technician x1
041 Red Skull x1
200 Thor x1
201 Thor x1
202 Hulk x1
207 Skrull Infiltrator x1
211 Loki x1

Haves:
Avengers Movie
004 Thor x1
009 Hawkeye x1
203 Nick Fury x2
204 Captain America x1
206 Agent Coulson x3
209 Tony Stark x1

I'll have more to add to this later, but this is a good start.
Old April 27th, 2012, 06:27 PM
You address C3G OMNIPOTENCE - tread carefully!

clembo2021 rolls all skulls baby! clembo2021 rolls all skulls baby! clembo2021 rolls all skulls baby! clembo2021 rolls all skulls baby! clembo2021 rolls all skulls baby!

Would anyone be interested in trading for a Sentinel (the original one that's one the card for C3G Sentinel)? I'd like to get a couple of rare small figures for him, like "Green Lantern - Guy Gardner", "MODOK", "Lex Luthor Battlesuit", or "Baron von Strucker". I don't want all of those, but I was looking to get 2 or 3 depending on which ones they were.

I'd also be willing to trade for a few Heroscape Frost Giants.
Old May 8th, 2012, 01:02 AM
You address C3G OMNIPOTENCE - tread carefully!

clembo2021 rolls all skulls baby! clembo2021 rolls all skulls baby! clembo2021 rolls all skulls baby! clembo2021 rolls all skulls baby! clembo2021 rolls all skulls baby!

Update, I've got a spare Sentinel, Wolverine (in leather jacket), Black Widow, 3x League Assassins, and 1x Man-Bat Assassin (those 3 are in upcoming releases) available for trade. The Phoenix figure is "The Hound" if anyone's interested in that.

On top of what I posted in my last post, I'm also interested in getting a lot of Lex Corp Battlesuits, Gotham City Detectives (bodyguard), Gorilla City Warriors, Hydra Operatives, and Manhunters.
Old May 8th, 2012, 09:46 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I've got a spare Spider-Woman and Lilandra, both rebased.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old May 8th, 2012, 11:53 PM
guy who got blown up over Yavin, The

Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth

Does this mean you are no longer interested in designing Spider-Woman? Or that you just happened to have an extra semi-rare figure that you also decided to rebase?
Old May 9th, 2012, 12:07 AM
Founding Member of C3G and C3V

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!

Knowing Bats as well as I do, I can guarantee he wants to still LD Spider Woman, or at best, have her LD'd. He definitely isn't giving up his only figure and he definitely isn't giving up on the character.
Old May 9th, 2012, 08:45 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Yep, they're both extras I rebased.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

Old May 9th, 2012, 02:38 PM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
That is a nice list. You know, it is kinda surprising that after 3 years, C3G still doesn't have a trading thread.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scapemage View Post
There was one in the comic customs section, but it wasn't popular enough to keep going.
Comic Custom (Heroclix, etc) Trade Thread

Question, would anyone want an UNOPENED CASE (48 packs) of Indyclix (Old, old release)? Good for use in upcoming Judge Dread C3G release, as 1/2 the figs are from there. $30 OBO.
Old May 9th, 2012, 03:09 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

I am interested in that Indy set! I will send a PM later tonight.
Drokk it!

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy