Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions
Other Customization & HS Additions Everything from new ways to play to modded figures

Old July 12th, 2006, 03:54 PM

theats has disabled reputation
Custom rules

a few of my custom rules that i think that make the game better is:

1. no order markers, any powers that specify order markers are negated, dunds powere would be altered to where he couldf not be usede next turn

2.do not stop on water tiles, walk as far, or wade as far as you want on water, it just counts for two spaces per tile, the vipers and microcorps agents don't need too use this rule because of there powers.

if you have any other custum rules, or "house rules" post them here.

-this post has been moved to the correct section.
Old July 12th, 2006, 05:24 PM

gorillanator has disabled reputation
I play a lot with no order markers because most of my friends who don't own the game don't want to learn how to use turn markers. (how hard is it)

The water rules don't seem right because in HS movement represents speed. So in real life if I get in a lake of water is my speed cut in half? A lot more.

Violence is not the answer.

Make peace!
Old July 12th, 2006, 09:44 PM

tink small creek, or thin river, knee, or waist deep, it would slow you down about like that
Old July 13th, 2006, 01:43 AM
Ban Hammer Slammer!

Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
As I have said many times before, playing HeroScape without Order Markers is like playing Chess utilizing Checkers rules ...

Just because you're offended, it doesn't make you right.
Old July 13th, 2006, 07:19 AM

RobWeaver has disabled reputation
Are you sure that your house rules don't reflect that you charged your units with order markers out into the water and they got butchered by ranged fire trying to cross? I have a tendency in my own Dark Side that makes me want to create special rules to prevent the loss I've just experienced. Or I could just be projecting...
Old July 16th, 2006, 11:25 PM

no, i have never played with those rules, we3 all thought the game would be more fun without them, we never used them, i have never been "buthchered" nor have i ever lost a game, on thhose terms, that is.
Old August 8th, 2006, 08:21 PM

D-Dyzzle has disabled reputation
i have thought of an addition to the snow rules.

On all snow and ice (slippery and heavy or not) the cold tempature slows down any figures (except soulborg) on these spaces and role one less deffense and one less attack on normal attacks. Their attack and deffense may not go below 1.

What yall think
Old August 9th, 2006, 03:58 AM
has been BANNED

reapersaurus is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
see here http://www.heroscapers.com/community...611&highlight= and learn why you can't properly play HS in a balanced, remotely-competetive way without Order MArkers.
Old August 9th, 2006, 12:53 PM

Kepler knows what's in an order marker Kepler knows what's in an order marker Kepler knows what's in an order marker
Quote:
Originally Posted by reapersaurus
see here http://www.heroscapers.com/community...611&highlight= and learn why you can't properly play HS in a balanced, remotely-competetive way without Order MArkers.
I didn't see any valid reasons why removing order markers would unbalance the game. Could you enlighten us?
Old August 9th, 2006, 02:56 PM

Vette71 has disabled reputation
One house rule my wife and I use is concealment. If a figure is roughly 2/3 concealed, but still has a legal target zone 1/3 visible, by a tree, ruin, etc... in an opponents line of sight, then that figure rolls 1 additional defence die...
Old August 9th, 2006, 03:09 PM

D-Dyzzle has disabled reputation
why should the figure get a def die. i think the attacking fig should lose an attack die. if the def fig in concealed then its harder to get attacked. not easyer for it to deffend

id go for a 20 die roll myself. luck to see if the shot hits.
Old August 9th, 2006, 03:13 PM
has been BANNED

reapersaurus is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kepler
Quote:
Originally Posted by reapersaurus
I didn't see any valid reasons why removing order markers would unbalance the game. Could you enlighten us?
You missed my posts then that detailed exactly why it's a bad idea, if balance is important to you in HS.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions