Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Notices

Old December 25th, 2020, 09:53 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Alien Queen (Design Phase)

That is going to make that hard to test and cost.
Old December 25th, 2020, 10:27 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrNobody View Post
Looks pretty good! I feel like we could just simplify it down to 2 Xenomorph Army Cards, but maybe 2 squads could get a bit too powerful.
I would make it two unique heroes or three commons. My take is Facehuggers should be commons, and we have drones as Uncommons (Uniques). And I think we can keep it to just that.

I’d cut the evolution power too. Tail Strike, Acid Blood, and control over the whole army is all you need IMO and a nice, elegant design.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old December 25th, 2020, 06:43 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

I think I would drop the additional turn with the queen and just make it a queen turn or the bonding. In the movie she doesn't really engage directly until after she's used all her minions up first. 2 UH or 3 common heroes also makes sense to me, especially with her able to upgrade cards with +1 Move/Att./Def. That seems easier to keep balanced if all the different alien options are heroes. A turn with 3 common heroes is essentially taking a turn with a common squad. I'd consider bumping her defense up to 5, she is an Event hero after all and pretty tough in the final battle. She gets knocked around by that big mech suit several times and keeps coming.
Old December 25th, 2020, 07:09 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

I probably would streamline down to the "2 Heroes" option for the turn management. Do we really plan on having Xenomorph squads? Alien minis don't seem like they're in great supply for that. I wouldn't bother with trying to add extra turns for Commons we don't have - like, they don't exist, we don't need to design them so that you need to be able to activate 3 unless we lock ourselves into that.

Should Evolution be locked down to Uniques, thematically?

Piercing Tail Strike seems not worth having on an already-three-power card with a big auto wound power that pushes her into engagements.
Old December 25th, 2020, 07:18 PM

Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I like a lot of the ideas here!
I'm fine with just 2 Xenomorph Heroes instead of turn with Queen, then you can save her for last if you want once you run out of drones/warriors like in the movies. (also saves a bit of space on a four power card). She doesn't really fight alongside them from what I remember.
Evolution should definitely be only for Uniques if it is kept; I feel like it is mostly to symbolize the Drones becoming Warriors over time (cause I doubt warriors, or squads for that matter, would be added anytime soon if at all), but definitely not the dormant eggs or the super short lifespan facehuggers.
Also really like upping Defense to 5 (the Drone is 5 and they aren't really known for speed). High life and defense is kinda tanky, but Ripley basically needed a tank to get through the Queen so..

Last edited by Splash; December 25th, 2020 at 08:44 PM.
Old January 4th, 2021, 01:03 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Karat asked me to take over this thread.

What do you think of streamlining the design like this?

Quote:
NAME = ALIEN QUEEN

SPECIES = XENOMORPH
UNIQUENESS = EVENT HERO
CLASS = QUEEN
PERSONALITY = TERRIFYING
SIZE = HUGE 7?

LIFE = 7
MOVE = 6
RANGE = 1
ATTACK = 6
DEFENSE = 4

POINTS = ???

XENOMORPH MIND LINK
After revealing an Order Marker on this card, instead of taking a turn with Alien Queen, you may take a turn with 3 Xenomorph heroes you control.

XENOMORPH TAIL STRIKE
Alien Queen may add 1 to its range when attacking a figure whose base is no more than 4 levels higher than its height or 4 levels lower than its base. If Alien Queen occupies a shadow space, add one automatic skull to its attack.

ACIDIC BLOOD
Whenever Alien Queen receives one or more wounds, before placing Wound Markers, you must immediately choose an adjacent figure that is not a Xenomorph for each wound received. Roll 1 unblockable attack die against each chosen figure. You cannot choose the same figure more than once.

SUPERSTRENGTH
Please vote!

A. The revision looks good.
B. I have something else I think we should do.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old January 4th, 2021, 01:18 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

B

Not a major thing, but I liked what Karat was doing with the tail power. I don’t see her as being able to effectively sneak around in shadows.
Old January 4th, 2021, 01:42 PM

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Good point on the tail strike. How about turning Karat's version into a special attack?

Quote:
PIERCING TAIL STRIKE SPECIAL ATTACK
Range 2. Attack 5
If you roll more skulls than your opponent rolled shields, the defending figure receives one additional wound.

Quote:
Old January 4th, 2021, 01:51 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

What's the idea behind dropping the Evolution power? Not opposed, merely curious.

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old January 4th, 2021, 02:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazy Orang View Post
What's the idea behind dropping the Evolution power? Not opposed, merely curious.
Just streamlining.

Quote:
Old January 4th, 2021, 02:06 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

The card almost risks feeling... dull, right now?

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old January 4th, 2021, 02:25 PM

I'll take that as a vote for B. Needs the Evolution power or something else to make it not dull

Quote:

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library