Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events
Online Heroscape Games and Events Play Heroscape online with people across the country and around the globe.

Old May 13th, 2018, 12:35 AM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth
Re: Online Heroscape Match Request Thread

Looking for a late night game. Any SoV judges wanna do a playtest with some units in the "hot seat"? @BiggaBullfrog @superfrog

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old May 13th, 2018, 12:43 AM

All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Heroscape View Post
Looking for a late night game. Any SoV judges wanna do a playtest with some units in the "hot seat"? @BiggaBullfrog @superfrog
If you’re not too committed to that idea then I could play you. I’ve got some VC units I’ve been wanting to try before I buy.
Old May 13th, 2018, 12:51 AM

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by All Your Pie View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Heroscape View Post
If you’re not too committed to that idea then I could play you. I’ve got some VC units I’ve been wanting to try before I buy.
Sure. Just gimme a minute to set up a map.

Sir Heroscape's Content
Old May 13th, 2018, 01:00 AM

@All Your Pie go here (Online Link)

Sir Heroscape's Content
Old May 14th, 2018, 03:22 PM
was heroscaper2010. Now Beep, Beep, I'm a Sheep

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!

Anyone down for a game with the following format?:

Bring 2 Armies:

1 must be 600 Points, Unlimited Figures;
1 must be Unlimited Points, 5 Figures

First pick is of all 4 Armies. Second pick is of the remaining 3.
Old May 15th, 2018, 01:09 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

Anybody for a game this afternoon? I have some SoV testing that I'd love to do.
Old May 15th, 2018, 01:19 PM

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by superfrog View Post
Anybody for a game this afternoon? I have some SoV testing that I'd love to do.
Any chance that SoV testing could be put into the format I’ve been wanting to playtest?
Old May 15th, 2018, 01:23 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

Well, kinda. I could make my testing fit a 600/unlimited format, but not really an unlimited/5 format.

So the whole bring 2 wouldn't work because I really need to play the Beakfaces. But I could bring a 600/unlimited army and you could bring an unlimited/5 army.
Old May 15th, 2018, 01:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by superfrog View Post
Well, kinda. I could make my testing fit a 600/unlimited format, but not really an unlimited/5 format.

So the whole bring 2 wouldn't work because I really need to play the Beakfaces. But I could bring a 600/unlimited army and you could bring an unlimited/5 army.
I’m gonna lower the Hero number to 4 but let’s do that! You wanna get it set up and PM me the info when you have it?
Old May 15th, 2018, 01:36 PM
This is merely a joke.

http://skorcard.net/tools/hs/online-...ISTqgkET9gtAKM

There's the link.

Haven't figured out my army yet though.
Old May 15th, 2018, 07:45 PM

I'm available for a game through the night. Sooner the better though. I would like to playtest Drak Whiptail.

Quote:
Drak Whiptail
Ullar

Lizarfolk
Unique Hero
Predator or Savage
Relentless
MEDIUM 5

Life 5
Move 6
Range 1
Attack 5
Defense 3
Points 130

FRENZY
After you take a turn with Drak Whiptail, roll the 20-sided die. If you roll a 16 or higher you may take another turn with Drak Whiptail.

COMBAT CHALLENGE
If an opponent’s figure that is adjacent to Drak Whiptail attacks with a normal or special attack, it must attack Drak Whiptail.

SHIELD SPIKE
When rolling defense dice, if Drak Whiptail rolls at least one shield, the most wounds Drak Whiptail can take for this attack is one. If Drak Whiptail recieves no wounds and the attacking figure is adjacent to Drak Whiptail, that figure receives one wound.

Last edited by Sheep; May 16th, 2018 at 11:35 AM.
Old May 16th, 2018, 09:13 AM

Down for a game today. Let me know!
Spoiler Alert!

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events