Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News
HeroScape News Sightings, HeroScape.com updates, official news, etc.

Notices

Old November 14th, 2010, 04:00 PM

UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun
Custom Wave 14: see poll instead

Hello, fellow 'Scapers.

Now that HeroScape's future lies with the fanbase, we must determine how big that fanbase is. How many of a particular Unique would we need? How many squads? A player will not be served by "approved" new custom army card designs if he can't buy that card's miniatures (a problem I had pursuing some C3G designs earlier this year). Caveat: I have no connection with customs projects.

Assume the following:
1) A (7-figure) "booster pack" will cost 15-54% more. $15-$20 each, or $2-$3 per figure.

2) Most figures will be unpainted, some may require assembly (gluing appendages & weapons). All will require rebasing to 'Scape-compatible bases. [Impact Miniatures?]

3) Wave releases would be twice yearly; approaching deadlines will help fan interest for the upcoming release.
How much needs to be ordered at a time?
Please add your name & how much you'd realistically buy (full waves, common multiples). This is not an actual pre-order.

1) UtahScott - 1 Wave, x2 commons

Last edited by UtahScott; November 15th, 2010 at 03:55 PM.
Old November 14th, 2010, 04:14 PM

DrummerScaper97 knows what's in an order marker DrummerScaper97 knows what's in an order marker DrummerScaper97 knows what's in an order marker
Re: Custom Wave 14: Sign up, determine needed numbers per fi

DrummerScaper97 - 1 Wave

Oh boy - grease up those hexagons!
Old November 14th, 2010, 04:24 PM

DBC knows what's in an order marker DBC knows what's in an order marker DBC knows what's in an order marker

DBC:
3 Wave
6 Common

I assume you are talking about the community ordering the necessary units in one big batch. Not that we need to go out in shops and find the units ourselves?
Old November 14th, 2010, 08:10 PM

Bahde knows what's in an order marker Bahde knows what's in an order marker

2 Wave & 6 Common (or more if they are Zombie/Drone'ish figures)
Old November 14th, 2010, 10:51 PM
Has Roman Archers with a Combined Attack of 18. Seriously.

DragonSlayer2 rolls all skulls baby! DragonSlayer2 rolls all skulls baby! DragonSlayer2 rolls all skulls baby! DragonSlayer2 rolls all skulls baby!

It would be easier to make a poll for this. And just state the question how many would they buy.

1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6+

In war, indeed, there is no substitute for victory. ~General MacArthur

Great Traders: Nyys, generalgina, Porkins, Grand Moff Venom, Bogusoid, MikeLizzio, FEDEX WORKER
MY TRADE LIST
Old November 15th, 2010, 09:30 AM
C3V art MACHINE

doe138 is a penguin with a machine gun doe138 is a penguin with a machine gun doe138 is a penguin with a machine gun doe138 is a penguin with a machine gun doe138 is a penguin with a machine gun doe138 is a penguin with a machine gun doe138 is a penguin with a machine gun doe138 is a penguin with a machine gun doe138 is a penguin with a machine gun doe138 is a penguin with a machine gun doe138 is a penguin with a machine gun doe138 is a penguin with a machine gun

I am willing to do whatever I can to make this happen. I'm a graphic designer and writer willing to lend my help to this cause.

To be honest, I'd be willing to pay $30 or more for a 7 figure booster. I had a similar thought, whether it's remaking D&D minis or other figures, to do an unofficial/official series of waves.

Actually, it's pretty excited. We as the fans can truly "own" Heroscape this way.
Old November 15th, 2010, 01:49 PM
Previous Version : lafleurhero

Cyborgs Gaming wears ripped pants of awesomeness Cyborgs Gaming wears ripped pants of awesomeness Cyborgs Gaming wears ripped pants of awesomeness Cyborgs Gaming wears ripped pants of awesomeness Cyborgs Gaming wears ripped pants of awesomeness Cyborgs Gaming wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I wouldn't mind participating in this some day, but it's too soon. we just got d3. We don't even know if another company is taking 'scape over yet. Can we wait at least 6 months, preferably a year, before making official custom packs? I think that will also increase the interest which will have more people ordering more, and also reducing the cost of making them.
Old November 15th, 2010, 01:53 PM

D'Hoffryn has disabled reputation

I would be interested in purchasing 1 wave and up to 3 sets of commons if the project went through.

www.classicminiatures.net - casting for the love of old miniatures, especially Heritage
Old November 15th, 2010, 03:56 PM

UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Custom Wave 14: see poll instead

Quote:
Originally Posted by DBC
I assume you are talking about the community ordering the necessary units in one big batch.
Yes, if we have to order one huge order to greenlight figure production, and if it needed to be in the hundreds (or 1,000+), can the community demonstrate that kind of purchasing power?

Ah, I can't retroactively add a poll. Sorry.
Ignore this thread, try the poll, then.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News