Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Old March 26th, 2014, 11:38 AM

sgt.heroscape is surprisingly tart
Lightbulb custom kung fu panda units

my buddy says i should make kung fu panda scape figures the only prob is i don't know how

Last edited by sgt.heroscape; March 26th, 2014 at 12:33 PM.
Old March 26th, 2014, 03:06 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!
Re: custom kung fu panda units

Could you please, please, please try to use capital letters and punctuation? They are there for a reason.

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old March 26th, 2014, 05:05 PM

Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I found the links off of this thread extremely helpful for going through and making custom units. Otherwise, you can feel free to post your ideas in this thread and I'm sure that other members and I will definitely comment on your thoughts and provide different suggestions on your work. Good luck and welcome to Heroscapers!
Old July 11th, 2014, 02:48 PM
If it doesn't use 20+ sets, you're not doing it right!

Dr. Weirdscaper is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr. Weirdscaper is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr. Weirdscaper is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr. Weirdscaper is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr. Weirdscaper is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr. Weirdscaper is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr. Weirdscaper is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr. Weirdscaper is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards