Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Competitive Armies Discussion
Competitive Armies Discussion Discuss, critique, and build ideas for tournament-caliber armies.

Notices

View Poll Results: What is your favorite filler unit?
Isamu - 10 pts 42 59.15%
Marcu Esenwein - 20 pts 9 12.68%
Dumutef Guard - 25 pts 3 4.23%
Swog Rider - 25 pts 1 1.41%
Eldgrim, The Viking Champion - 30 pts 3 4.23%
Guilty McCreech - 30 pts 12 16.90%
Kyntela Gwyn - 20 pts 1 1.41%
Voters: 71. You may not vote on this poll

Old July 6th, 2007, 04:27 PM

gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Best Filler Units (30 pt or less)

Now that we have a bunch of new filler units to add in late drafting, which one is your favorite and why? I understand that it would depend on how many pts are left, but let's assume that there are 30 pts left.

My main question would be is guilty going to be repalced by Isamu and Marcu? 30 pts vs 30 pts but it seems like Isamu and Marcu would be a much better combo. Although Guilty always earns his pts back IMO. It will be interesting to see. Obviosuly if you pick eldgrim you would have to weigh him to Isamu and Marcu as well.
Old July 6th, 2007, 04:29 PM

GIR has disabled reputation
Isamu is oh so cheap, fits in hundreds of already awesome armies, and is so dang cool!!! He's an assasin!

I like waffles!
Old July 6th, 2007, 04:30 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth
Guilty has always done me good, but I can tell right now Isamu will do better.
Old July 6th, 2007, 04:31 PM
Site Admin

netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Its hard to vote when just about half the options are from a set that is pretty scarce for now because it just came out, a couple of hours ago. And NO ONE has played them yet!
Old July 6th, 2007, 04:32 PM
Mintiest of the Minty

markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness
I am going to reserve my vote until I've actually played with all the units in the poll.
Old July 6th, 2007, 04:37 PM

gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Quote:
Originally Posted by markwars
I am going to reserve my vote until I've actually played with all the units in the poll.
Yea, I don't expect this thread to boom for at least a week, lol.
Old July 6th, 2007, 04:39 PM
Site Admin

netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Quote:
Originally Posted by gamjuven
Quote:
Maybe you should have waited a week to start it then?
Old July 6th, 2007, 04:41 PM
Resident Artist & Master Custom Creator

CupidsArt knows what's in an order marker CupidsArt knows what's in an order marker CupidsArt knows what's in an order marker
Yeah, I don't care if I've played him or not, I voted for Isamu, based mainly on Sculpt/Theme. If he didn't exist my vote would have gone to Eldgrim. It's going to be funny when nearly every army I play has Isamu, Eldegrim, Izumi Samurai, and the Tarn,

My mind is the Pink Zippo that sits on top of a pack of Camel Wides.
Old July 6th, 2007, 04:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by netherspirit
Quote:
Originally Posted by gamjuven
Quote:
Maybe you should have waited a week to start it then?
Ah, but by then some would have started this thread most likely. In actuality I can see lots of people proxying these figs, at least the filler ones, which would allow for more participating people in the poll at a quicker rate
Old July 6th, 2007, 04:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CupidsArt
Yeah, I don't care if I've played him or not, I voted for Isamu, based mainly on Sculpt/Theme. If he didn't exist my vote would have gone to Eldgrim. It's going to be funny when nearly every army I play has Isamu, Eldegrim, Izumi Samurai, and the Tarn,
You;d pick eldgrim over guilty? Interesting... I guess I just like range more.
Old July 6th, 2007, 06:06 PM

Dictatorbilbo is surprisingly tart
There is no way anyone will ever replace the sheer Awesomeness that is Eldgrim.

Eldgrim has consistently earned back more than his points- I've seen him eat Thorgrim, Krug, and the Krav (each on separate occasions). I just have insane luck with the stubby viking!

MR. GRUBBY'S
GRAND ADVENTURE

~ ONLY IN THE ~
KAUNAN KEEP
Old July 6th, 2007, 06:22 PM

GForce3062 has disabled reputation
My vote is for Isamu, even though I haven't played with him. He is just too good for 10 points. If you did this poll before Wave 7, my vote would have been Guilty.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Competitive Armies Discussion