Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Classic HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales
Sightings and Sales Forum for posting wave sightings and information about Heroscape sales.

Old July 10th, 2007, 05:18 PM

krug4prez has disabled reputation
Wave 7 availability in stores?

Does anyone know when Wave 7 is supposed to be for sale in stores? I thought it was coming out today?
Old July 10th, 2007, 05:19 PM
regurgitation cynic

Eclipse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Eclipse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Eclipse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Eclipse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Eclipse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Eclipse wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Heroscape doesn't really have what you'd call a "street date".
Old July 10th, 2007, 05:23 PM

krug4prez has disabled reputation
Boooooooooooooooooo

Well I guess I should buy stock in the gas companies bc i'm gonna be makin trips everyday to check
Old July 10th, 2007, 05:25 PM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth
Quote:
Originally Posted by krug4prez
Boooooooooooooooooo

Well I guess I should buy stock in the gas companies bc i'm gonna be makin trips everyday to check
Welcome to the addiction. :P

317-149
C3V Brainstorm
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old July 10th, 2007, 05:29 PM

txedomask has disabled reputation
You generally have to wait for them to sell out what they have in the store, then in the warehouse, then hope they order the correct wave. Most stores in my area are still stocking wave 5. They will more than likely order wave 6 for a bit because they think it is the logical step from wave 5 and what people will want.
Old July 10th, 2007, 05:38 PM
LNoE Hero or Zombie?

ej knows what's in an order marker ej knows what's in an order marker ej knows what's in an order marker
You can TRY asking them to order Wave 7, and asking them, and asking them, and asking them... who knows? It's got to work for somebody... someday... right?
Old July 10th, 2007, 05:58 PM

Hogg is hot lava death! Hogg is hot lava death! Hogg is hot lava death! Hogg is hot lava death! Hogg is hot lava death! Hogg is hot lava death! Hogg is hot lava death! Hogg is hot lava death! Hogg is hot lava death! Hogg is hot lava death! Hogg is hot lava death! Hogg is hot lava death! Hogg is hot lava death!
One of the Wal-Marts in my area had low stock of wave 6. I bought them out so we'll see what they get when they re-order.
Old July 10th, 2007, 06:15 PM
GW Bush's

Billtog rolls all skulls baby! Billtog rolls all skulls baby! Billtog rolls all skulls baby! Billtog rolls all skulls baby! Billtog rolls all skulls baby!
I'm given up hope that Wave 7 will be available in my area. I want to know when it's going to be on Hasbro's website! You think that'd be the first place they'd put it. Shopping online for Heroscape never makes any sense. ~.~"
Old July 10th, 2007, 06:24 PM
Resident Artist

hextr1p rolls all skulls baby! hextr1p rolls all skulls baby! hextr1p rolls all skulls baby! hextr1p rolls all skulls baby!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Billtog
I want to know when it's going to be on Hasbro's website! You think that'd be the first place they'd put it. Shopping online for Heroscape never makes any sense. ~.~"
Once the items hit shelves, Hasbro allows a little time for the product to settle in among the brick and mortar stores before they throw new product up online. Once we start to hear that people are finding the sets in stores (even if the sightings are sparse) give it a week or so there after for Hasbro to introduce the new stuff to their online store.

.:: .H3X. | Click here to check out bloggy goodness! :: SotW 31 ::.
"An out of print game is not unplayable. It is simply more treasured."
Old July 10th, 2007, 06:29 PM

ugly1hornedmule knows what's in an order marker ugly1hornedmule knows what's in an order marker
Where in MA are you located?

Thanks for the last and greatest betrayal, of the last and greatest of human dreams.
-William S. Burroughs
Old July 10th, 2007, 06:30 PM

Havokscry has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by ej
You can TRY asking them to order Wave 7, and asking them, and asking them, and asking them... who knows? It's got to work for somebody... someday... right?
Ben Franklin defined insanity as doing the same behavior over and over yet expecting different results.
Old July 10th, 2007, 07:11 PM

Wilkerson74 has disabled reputation
Ive been keeping an eye out, but i don't expect to see anything for some time. First one to spot wave 7 in the stores gets a cookie!

Cheers to all of you!

Cheers to your favorite crew!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Classic HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales