Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Fan Art & Fiction
Fan Art & Fiction Graphic & Literary works bound only by the imagination

Notices

Old October 6th, 2014, 01:07 AM
Competitive Fan Fiction Champion & Grade A Meme CoNtributor

TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Fan Fic Contest: Are you the best writer?

Also, is there a word limit? Perhaps that could help me sort out exactly what kind of story I'll be shooting for here.

TAF was the Storyteller...
in THE ENEMY'S LAST RETREAT

Old October 6th, 2014, 01:09 AM
He should definitely get that. (#4)

TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheAverageFan View Post
Also, is there a word limit? Perhaps that could help me sort out exactly what kind of story I'll be shooting for here.
If he didn't say it, we have free reign technically.
~TGRF, with the rules.
Old October 6th, 2014, 01:13 AM

SheapCreaper Woo who?

The SheapCreaper knit his brow. "Just so long as it is a substantial story. Don't bring me the ingredients list and tell me it's soup."
Old October 6th, 2014, 12:34 PM

TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by SheapCreaper View Post
The SheapCreaper knit his brow. "Just so long as it is a substantial story. Don't bring me the ingredients list and tell me it's soup."
I don't know how to make soup, so you're in the clear.

Plus my headphones are broken so I can't watch TV during Study Hall. Writing the story, it is then!

Old October 6th, 2014, 12:48 PM

TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by SheapCreaper View Post
Don't worry, lack of length is not what you should fear. The rule concerns a word limit for a good reason, after all.
~TGRF.
Old October 6th, 2014, 02:41 PM

As someone who likes to ramble on until the work looks like Moby Dick, I take great offense to that

Old October 6th, 2014, 02:46 PM

Quote:
As someone who likes to ramble on until the work looks like Moby Dick, I take great offense to that
Heh, I'm on the side of length in this matter. Dysole, EL, and others got that rule through.
(Although, the appearance of Bro-man's 40 page epic tale may have had something to do with it.)
~TGRF.
Old October 6th, 2014, 03:31 PM

Bro-man knows what's in an order marker Bro-man knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Grim Reaper's Friend View Post
Quote:
Heh, I'm on the side of length in this matter. Dysole, EL, and others got that rule through.
(Although, the appearance of Bro-man's 40 page epic tale may have had something to do with it.)
~TGRF.
Now what makes you say that?

Bro-man is a Minion of Utgar...
in the
The Cave of Christmas Celebration...
Old October 7th, 2014, 08:11 PM

And I claim first place! ... I mean first entry. Prepare, my friends for the epic, the rousing, the long awaited:

The Battle of Green Forest or ‘Chief Ankle-Hacker’
Spoiler Alert!

~TGRF.
Old October 8th, 2014, 03:37 PM

Rats. Mine'll be along soon enough.

POST-READING EDIT: Good story, TGRF. Certainly a tale for the ages. Unfortunately, it seems our stories may share more than one thing in common besides the bridge (and it ain't the "locals" if you know what I'm sayin'.)

~TAF, working on it

Last edited by TheAverageFan; October 8th, 2014 at 03:52 PM.
Old October 8th, 2014, 04:55 PM

Quote:
Rats. Mine'll be along soon enough.

POST-READING EDIT: Good story, TGRF. Certainly a tale for the ages. Unfortunately, it seems our stories may share more than one thing in common besides the bridge (and it ain't the "locals" if you know what I'm sayin'.)

~TAF, working on it
Hmm... the PoV character, perhaps?
~TGRF.
Old October 8th, 2014, 06:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Grim Reaper's Friend View Post
Hmm... the PoV character, perhaps?
~TGRF.
Well, we'll see...

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Fan Art & Fiction