Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Classic HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Old January 5th, 2009, 11:08 PM
PA/MD/NJ Tourney Promoter - Evil!

tom wears ripped pants of awesomeness tom wears ripped pants of awesomeness tom wears ripped pants of awesomeness tom wears ripped pants of awesomeness tom wears ripped pants of awesomeness tom wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Exclamation Heroscape Player Aid (Cheat Sheet)

Hey everybody, I just added a great new player aid I found at BoardGameGeek to the downloads section. It should be a great tool for new players as well as the vetrans. Check it out here!

Edit: Player Aids are a brief summary of the rules for quick reference while playing the game. It saves you the trouble of having to consult the rulebook every time you have a question. The file is basically a double sided page and includes every major rule I can think of for Heroscape.

Last edited by tom; January 6th, 2009 at 12:04 AM.
Old January 5th, 2009, 11:36 PM
One time at band camp...

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth
Re: Heroscape Player Aid

What's it for?
Old January 6th, 2009, 12:06 AM

tom wears ripped pants of awesomeness tom wears ripped pants of awesomeness tom wears ripped pants of awesomeness tom wears ripped pants of awesomeness tom wears ripped pants of awesomeness tom wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Heroscape Player Aid

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Pyre View Post
What's it for?
Sorry, the term "player aid" gets thrown around so much over on BGG that I forgot not everybody will know what I am talking about.

Player Aids are a brief summary of the rules for quick reference while playing the game. It saves you the trouble of having to consult the rulebook every time you have a question. The file is basically a double sided page and includes every major rule I can think of for Heroscape. It is great for teaching new players because it gives them all the rules right at their fingertips.
Old January 6th, 2009, 08:32 AM
Our Invaluable & Highly Esteemed Resident Chaplain

Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth
Re: Heroscape Player Aid (Cheat Sheet)

You might, also, want to check your version against the one stickied here by LongHeroscaper. It's been in use for quite a while and has had a good reception.
Old January 6th, 2009, 09:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Revdyer View Post
You might, also, want to check your version against the one stickied here by LongHeroscaper. It's been in use for quite a while and has had a good reception.
Just to clarify, it is not my player aid. I just found it while I was poking around at BGG. I did notice LongHeroscaper's excellent Brief Card, but thought it couldn't hurt to give people an alternative.
Old January 6th, 2009, 10:13 AM

Draconious rolls all skulls baby! Draconious rolls all skulls baby! Draconious rolls all skulls baby! Draconious rolls all skulls baby!

And another I made...

http://www.heroscapers.com/community...833#post726833
Old January 6th, 2009, 01:21 PM
Our Invaluable & Highly Esteemed Resident Chaplain

Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by tom View Post
I ...thought it couldn't hurt to give people an alternative.
Alternatives are never a bad thing.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Classic HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion