Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > Gen Con
Gen Con Anything and everything that has to do with Gencon!

Old August 20th, 2008, 10:59 PM

Harlax knows what's in an order marker Harlax knows what's in an order marker Harlax knows what's in an order marker
Re: Lost items at Gencon

What a great illustration of what makes this game different. My son played in several card tournaments. All around the tournament areas were signs warning people to watch their stuff, signs with dire warnings about breachs of sportsmanship, etc. Overhead announcements about cards being stolen were made.

At the Heroscape events, on the other hand, I felt completely comfortable loaning a figure or a card to people who I didn't really know all that well.

Lord of the Rings TMG Events -Gen Con 13
The North American Championship tournament- Saturday at 4 PM. NMN1342543
Battles of Middle Earth - Saturday at 10 AM. NMN1344930
Old August 20th, 2008, 11:30 PM
ATF Agent

ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby!

I'm pretty sure I lost a case of Skahens. Has anyone seen Hahn or Bistro?

I've always been crazy, but it's kept me from going insane.
Old August 20th, 2008, 11:37 PM
has been BANNED

Onacara is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Quote:
Originally Posted by ninthdoc View Post
I'm pretty sure I lost a case of Skahens. Has anyone seen Hahn or Bistro?
I think they are still waiting on line for Battlestar Gallactica
Old August 29th, 2008, 08:33 AM
Sleeps with Monkeys

Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Lost items at Gencon: Do you have your Marcu?

Buddy Lee - you must have lost you mind very late in the convention cause you still had it half way through the last day when you mopped the floor up on me, great game!

I lost a few cards before I ever got to GC.

I am missing one Agent and card that got signed for my friend Bubba - which is a bummer, but since I carry everything in cheap platic bags I understand these things happen.

OH yea, and I kept trying to steal the Raelin's from the Capture Raelin Tourney and those darn people in charge kept wanting her back, so I can say I am missing 3 raelins and would Hasbro please please send them my way - ha ha

Great Group of people, I think our group was pretty amazing all said and done - and for the record I did not smell any bad funk from any unwashed scapers although a few of the really big people walking ( shambling ) about sure had some stink to them. My friend, Steve , who was with me is over weight and his big comment was " I feel Skinny here "

Heroscape - The Game I Have Waited My Whole Life For!
GenCon - a must for any true Scaper!
Old September 29th, 2008, 02:19 PM

gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I just realized today that I am missing a squad of Shaolin Monks. I believe it is only one squad I am missing and not two. It is from my Aquilla army that I used in the General Wars. If anyone finds it please let me know. Thanks!
Old September 29th, 2008, 03:49 PM
Monokidnatic

Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I wasn't going to bother mentioning it, but when I got home I didn't have all the money that I went there with. If anyone has a whole lot of money, please send it my way.

Jim

Don't think of it as being outnumbered. Think of it as having a wide shot selection!
Scaper of the Week #17
How to get to Skyknight's house: Drive to the red light, then call him.
Old September 29th, 2008, 05:43 PM
Our Invaluable & Highly Esteemed Resident Chaplain

Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim View Post
I wasn't going to bother mentioning it, but when I got home I didn't have all the money that I went there with. If anyone has a whole lot of money, please send it my way.

Jim
I did have some money, but the congress said my bank could keep it.
Old September 29th, 2008, 07:00 PM
GenCon 2014 Main Event Champ / Obsessive-Compulsive HS Storage Organizer

R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth

I don't know anything about Monks.

I do still have this Marcu.

A must read for all 'Scapers!
Old September 29th, 2008, 07:30 PM

Harlax knows what's in an order marker Harlax knows what's in an order marker Harlax knows what's in an order marker

Apparently it keeps rolling 17 or more...

Lord of the Rings TMG Events -Gen Con 13
The North American Championship tournament- Saturday at 4 PM. NMN1342543
Battles of Middle Earth - Saturday at 10 AM. NMN1344930
Old September 29th, 2008, 07:53 PM

gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I suppose I should also be more specific. On the rare chance that someone finds my monks I must say that they should have the initials "BM" on the bottom of each figure's base. That's how you'll know they're mine, or at least it'll narrow the search down.
Old September 29th, 2008, 09:42 PM
Monokidnatic

Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

So you're saying that each monk has a BM?

Jim

Don't think of it as being outnumbered. Think of it as having a wide shot selection!
Scaper of the Week #17
How to get to Skyknight's house: Drive to the red light, then call him.
Old September 30th, 2008, 12:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim View Post
So you're saying that each monk has a BM?

Jim
Har har...

Yes

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > Gen Con