Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > Gen Con
Gen Con Anything and everything that has to do with Gencon!

Old October 17th, 2011, 03:44 PM

OrcElfArmyOne is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla OrcElfArmyOne is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla OrcElfArmyOne is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla OrcElfArmyOne is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla OrcElfArmyOne is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla OrcElfArmyOne is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla OrcElfArmyOne is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla OrcElfArmyOne is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
When and where...

When and where is GenCon 2012? Thanks!
Old October 17th, 2011, 03:46 PM

chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: When and where...

http://www.gencon.com/2012/indy/default.aspx

Record Count Since First Tourney
Wins 45 Losses 52
Old October 17th, 2011, 07:39 PM

OrcElfArmyOne is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla OrcElfArmyOne is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla OrcElfArmyOne is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla OrcElfArmyOne is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla OrcElfArmyOne is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla OrcElfArmyOne is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla OrcElfArmyOne is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla OrcElfArmyOne is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Wait, I`m a little confused. Are all the different games run during the same 4 days? Sorry, I didn`t get the site. It didn`t really answer my question: when is it? I have no idea what that site is supposed to tell me.
Old October 17th, 2011, 08:24 PM
Monokidnatic

Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by orcelfarmyone View Post
Wait, I`m a little confused. Are all the different games run during the same 4 days? Sorry, I didn`t get the site. It didn`t really answer my question: when is it? I have no idea what that site is supposed to tell me.
Did you click on the link? The when, as well as the where, are all answered on that page that the link opens. In fact, the when is on one of the first lines of text at the top of that page!

Don't think of it as being outnumbered. Think of it as having a wide shot selection!
Scaper of the Week #17
How to get to Skyknight's house: Drive to the red light, then call him.
Old October 18th, 2011, 03:13 PM

Yeah, but is August 16-19 for heroscape as well?
Old October 18th, 2011, 03:29 PM
Monokidnatic

Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by orcelfarmyone View Post
Yeah, but is August 16-19 for heroscape as well?
Everything that happens at GenCon happens in those four days. There are literally thousands of events crammed in there.

Don't think of it as being outnumbered. Think of it as having a wide shot selection!
Scaper of the Week #17
How to get to Skyknight's house: Drive to the red light, then call him.
Old October 23rd, 2011, 07:55 AM
Sleeps with Monkeys

Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness

yes, all 4 days there will be at least 2-4 HS events, they are not listed yet, but Come Jan. Buy your ticket to GenCon,t hen wait till it is the day to book events ( they will have a giant list of games and tourneys to sign up for ) - and Here you will find a specific list of the HS events ( in due time of course ) and you can plan your days around playing Heroscape, like I do.

Heroscape - The Game I Have Waited My Whole Life For!
GenCon - a must for any true Scaper!
Old October 28th, 2011, 08:48 AM

Okay thanks. I`ve never been to GenCon, or heard of it until recently.
Old November 6th, 2011, 09:19 AM
Sleeps with Monkeys

Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness

no worries, hope to see you there, it is so worth going for HS or just for gaming in general.

Heroscape - The Game I Have Waited My Whole Life For!
GenCon - a must for any true Scaper!
Old December 16th, 2011, 05:06 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Any chance for some hints or previews of what MM has planned?
I am very curious/excited for what he has in store.
Once again, limitless thanks to R˙chean for all his hard work on the past GCs and all the helpers especially ZB.

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > Gen Con