Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations
Comic Hero Custom Creations Any comic book customs and the discussions surrounding them

Old June 17th, 2008, 11:48 PM
Theme Nerd

badgermaniac wears ripped pants of awesomeness badgermaniac wears ripped pants of awesomeness badgermaniac wears ripped pants of awesomeness badgermaniac wears ripped pants of awesomeness badgermaniac wears ripped pants of awesomeness badgermaniac wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Custom Requests

As a newbie, I appreciate all the work that people have put into the various custom cards. I was hoping to throw some requests out there for folks to consider making since I don't have the expertise myself.

Being a big Avengers fan, here are my requests:

Avengers team cards for other lineups besides original and West Coast (CA, Quicksilver, Hawkeye, Scarlet Witch, Wasp, Goliath would be an obvious one)...or maybe give some sort of synergy to any derivative of the Avengers.

Living Laser
Count Nefaria
Graviton
Grim Reaper
Super Adaptoid
Mantis
Sersi
Korvac
Attuma
The Collector

A fun one might be for Gyrich as well.
Old June 18th, 2008, 09:05 AM
"Mr. Zettian Handshake"

Jonathan knows what's in an order marker Jonathan knows what's in an order marker
Re: Custom Requests

Quote:
Originally Posted by badgermaniac View Post
Avengers team cards for other lineups besides original and West Coast (CA, Quicksilver, Hawkeye, Scarlet Witch, Wasp, Goliath would be an obvious one)...or maybe give some sort of synergy to any derivative of the Avengers.
Most of these guys have already been made - check the customs from A to Z thread that PochoMan so expertly maintains (stickied at the top of this subforum).

As to these guys:

Quote:
Living Laser
Count Nefaria
Graviton
Grim Reaper
Super Adaptoid
Mantis
Sersi
Korvac
Attuma
The Collector
I'm trying to convince Hi1 to take on that monumental task. Perhaps you'd like to join me
Old June 18th, 2008, 09:10 AM
BoV Judge Emeritus

UranusPChicago knows what's in an order marker UranusPChicago knows what's in an order marker UranusPChicago knows what's in an order marker

I have been putting together a Grim Reaper for a while now. Hopefully I can generate a card by the end of the week.

UPC's Heroscape Strategy Blog (and whatever else the Muse sends my way...)

Old June 18th, 2008, 11:48 AM
Theme Nerd

badgermaniac wears ripped pants of awesomeness badgermaniac wears ripped pants of awesomeness badgermaniac wears ripped pants of awesomeness badgermaniac wears ripped pants of awesomeness badgermaniac wears ripped pants of awesomeness badgermaniac wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Most of these guys have already been made - check the customs from A to Z thread that PochoMan so expertly maintains (stickied at the top of this subforum).

I realize that. I was referring to team cards. For instance, someone made a team card that gives certain characters synergy. In this case, there is a card for the original Avengers.

What if you have the Scarlet Witch, Vision, and Hawkeye in a group? It would be cool to give them an Avenger bonus of some kind.
Old June 18th, 2008, 12:04 PM

hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonathan View Post
Quote:

As to these guys:

Quote:
Living Laser
Count Nefaria
Graviton
Grim Reaper
Super Adaptoid
Mantis
Sersi
Korvac
Attuma
The Collector
I'm trying to convince Hi1 to take on that monumental task. Perhaps you'd like to join me
Ah trying to convince me in another persons thread. You must have put him up to this . Ok you convinced me, I start AVENGERS v1 (1963-1991) #1-68 today.

To badgermaniac as being new to comics, it's my policy to read a couple issues with thecharacter I want to create before making him/her. I can try to help you out with your request list but I can't make any promises. If it helps the Super-Adaptoid and Count Nefaria I am already familiar with due to episodes with the X-Men...

Old June 18th, 2008, 12:14 PM
"Mr. Zettian Handshake"

Jonathan knows what's in an order marker Jonathan knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by UranusPChicago View Post
I have been putting together a Grim Reaper for a while now. Hopefully I can generate a card by the end of the week.
Old June 18th, 2008, 01:28 PM
Theme Nerd

While I have a complete set of Avengers comics, my favorite era was the 150-180 range. There were some great stories involving Ultron, Nefaria (the earliest incantation of him was silly), Graviton, Korvac, and so forth.

That is also where I am coming from with regards to the team thing.

My favorite lineup was from that era (IM, CA, SW, Vision, YJ, Wasp, Thor, with a little bit of Beast, Wonderman, Panther, etc. thrown in for good measure).
Old June 20th, 2008, 10:41 AM
"Mr. Zettian Handshake"

Did you check these out?

Team Ability Cards
Team Ability Cards:
Avengers, Original Marvel: (GreyOwl)
Avengers, West Coast Marvel: (GreyOwl)

Brotherhood Of Evil Mutants, Original Marvel: (GreyOwl)

Fantastic Four, Classic Marvel: (GreyOwl)

Justice League Of America, Original DC: (GreyOwl)

Sinister Six, Original Marvel: (GreyOwl)

Wrecking Crew Marvel: (GreyOwl)

X-Men, Original Marvel: (GreyOwl)
Old June 20th, 2008, 10:53 AM

hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I take it the silly Count Nefaria is the one in Avengers 13 that is head of the maggia ad has no super powers. Then the cool one is the ionic energy form Count that appears later.

Old June 20th, 2008, 03:09 PM
Theme Nerd

To Jonathan...yes, I saw them and liked them (which is why I would like to see more).

A big NO to the early Count. The cool/powerful one (that defeats the entire Avengers rather easily until the aging thing kicks in) was from Avengers 165-166 or so.

Old November 29th, 2008, 01:58 AM
Theme Nerd

Wondering if anyone is still working on these? (In other words, shamelessly bumping the request).
Old November 30th, 2008, 11:47 PM

Maybe. If someone can point me in the right direction for original/important comics featuring them...

Also I believe Grim Reaper, Attuma, and Super Adaptoid have been made.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations