Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G Project > C3G Library
C3G Library This area collects all the released designs. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old March 24th, 2020, 01:33 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is hot lava death! tcglkn is hot lava death! tcglkn is hot lava death! tcglkn is hot lava death! tcglkn is hot lava death! tcglkn is hot lava death! tcglkn is hot lava death! tcglkn is hot lava death! tcglkn is hot lava death! tcglkn is hot lava death! tcglkn is hot lava death! tcglkn is hot lava death! tcglkn is hot lava death! tcglkn is hot lava death!
Re: The Book of Lockjaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
Dragon Man is a single HeroClix, double C3G.
That figure was on a flying stand and it's feet were far too wide for a single base. Might could have gone with one of the larger ones but chose double.
Old March 24th, 2020, 02:23 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Pyre View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny139 View Post
I think the logic is just that the original figure comes on a peanut base, so it saves people time/energy in rebasing.
Hah, we've always rebased double figure to single bases. Chronos, Robot, and Ghost Rider all came double but C3G has as single.
Yeah, which annoys me, because I'm not bothering to rebase 'em. I just kind of awkwardly try to center the double bases on the right space, and let other people half-stand on the overhang if needed. Same thing with the 2x2 figures like the Sentinels. No Stinger Denial allowed!
Old March 24th, 2020, 02:53 PM
One time at band camp...

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

Well, it's super easy to pop 'em off and reglue to any other clix base you have, but have fun with that.
Old March 24th, 2020, 07:17 PM
Looking where the light is better

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

I have this guy and Dragon Man single-based. Always forget that's not the official way to do it. (For Lockjaw especially - agreed that he's really awkward to rebase on a peanut.)
Old March 24th, 2020, 09:54 PM
Has Bigger Cockles

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I have both of them on two singles, I think.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old March 25th, 2020, 02:07 AM

BeardBeyond rolls all skulls baby! BeardBeyond rolls all skulls baby! BeardBeyond rolls all skulls baby! BeardBeyond rolls all skulls baby! BeardBeyond rolls all skulls baby! BeardBeyond rolls all skulls baby!

Good to see that I'm not the only one that thinks this way. It's worth noting that I didn't have any difficulty with putting him on a double, as expressed before elsewhere I could fit anything on a small single with proper balance given enough time and effort (even Galactus if you're okay with playing him upside down XD); Lockjaw's just a bit small for it which is oddly unprecedented for my customizing OCD. I've actually gone ahead and put him on a standard sized single (no need to waste the DW9K base since I eventually intend to rebase all figures that have the newer DNDscape bases for consistency) with only a very small amount of overhang. I've not gotten around to any of the other figures being debated here, but when I do I'll simply make the choice that makes the most sense (on a side note, I'm looking forward to giving Ghost Rider a tad of customization for a cool chain to match the much more expensive premium version after I make the rest of the Transformers line more dynamic than the Heroscape equivalent of a T-pose they currently have).

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G Project > C3G Library