Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations
Comic Hero Custom Creations Any comic book customs and the discussions surrounding them

Old March 13th, 2020, 01:32 PM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is hot lava death! lefton4ya is hot lava death! lefton4ya is hot lava death! lefton4ya is hot lava death! lefton4ya is hot lava death! lefton4ya is hot lava death! lefton4ya is hot lava death! lefton4ya is hot lava death! lefton4ya is hot lava death! lefton4ya is hot lava death! lefton4ya is hot lava death! lefton4ya is hot lava death! lefton4ya is hot lava death! lefton4ya is hot lava death!
Re: Smurf along with me: la la la-la la la!

Cool. I was planning on combining the Hextreme Heroscape Spreadsheet (Download) with the C3V & SoV Spreadsheet, Copy & Paste Abilities Index: Official, C3V, SoV, C3G Index, and HoSS Index to one massive Google Sheet, so this will help with your project as well.
Old March 13th, 2020, 03:16 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Wondering if we can expect something similar to X-2 printer for these rectangle cards? Landscape letter sheet works well for 4 columns and two rows of cards with bleed. No pressure but it would be handy and I’ve saved all the C3G cards as pngs just in case.

Also If @Sporx has any spare time after his new promotion to C3Gs head proofreader I can say he’s been outstanding in that capacity for me and the C3G poker cards.

I didn’t have plans to create any cards outside C3G since keeping up with our 1300 cards is enough for me but I am interested in your cards for the rest.

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
It was a great idea that really brought this concept to the next level and now I just have to convince you of your own brilliance.
Old March 14th, 2020, 07:55 PM
Marcel Marceau

DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun

You should check the last page of my spreadsheet, the powers are all already in there, and power names separated from their text.

I could easily gather the 2 pages of my spreadsheet.

EDIT : Well then... I just made it. Ask if you see anything more missing from this sheet but I guess you should have every thing you need from Master Set 1 to latest C3V & SoV releases in there.

EDIT 2 : This database was initially made from GaryLasq web site. So Everything until wave 13/D3 should be perfectly ok. I added everything until then (i.e. VC releases) by hand, with caution. A check is always good but I am pretty confident.

Bunch of useful resources (army cards,
blanks, online databases & more..!)
French Forum's admin.

Last edited by DanieLoche; March 27th, 2020 at 12:24 PM.
Old March 30th, 2020, 01:39 PM
Marcel Marceau

DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun

Any news about this ?

Hum... did I said something wrong ?

You motivated me to bring my sheet a step further in its completeness, smurphy, I am curious to see where is going your project now.

Bunch of useful resources (army cards,
blanks, online databases & more..!)
French Forum's admin.
Old April 11th, 2020, 11:59 PM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

capsocrates is a man of the cloth capsocrates is a man of the cloth capsocrates is a man of the cloth capsocrates is a man of the cloth capsocrates is a man of the cloth capsocrates is a man of the cloth capsocrates is a man of the cloth capsocrates is a man of the cloth capsocrates is a man of the cloth capsocrates is a man of the cloth capsocrates is a man of the cloth capsocrates is a man of the cloth capsocrates is a man of the cloth capsocrates is a man of the cloth capsocrates is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanieLoche View Post
Any news about this ?

Hum... did I said something wrong ?

You motivated me to bring my sheet a step further in its completeness, smurphy, I am curious to see where is going your project now.
It was not you; @Xorlof is a busy man. And I would not be surprised if the pandemic crisis has impacted him more than some of us. He will check in again sooner or later.

Your custom probably has too much Defense.
--
Vote to help determine the Heroes of Middle Earth (volunteers wanted) determine their direction here!
--
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations