Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Fan Art & Fiction
Fan Art & Fiction Graphic & Literary works bound only by the imagination

Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old January 30th, 2020, 06:45 PM
He should definitely get that. (#4)

TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Post Rise of the Valkyrie - Utgar

Spoiler Alert!

Hello, readers, writers, and viewers. Yep. I'm back. *standing ovation occurs*

Well, it's been almost exactly a year since I began posting HiS, and many hours of extensive research later, I feel like I've gone light years forward in terms of writing skill. At least I hope so. I'll leave you to judge.

At the time I wrote this, it was supposed to be the start of a large series, which I was calling Eternity. After writing this fan fiction, that series fell through. You can now assume that this fan fiction is a normal stand-alone story, and can ignore any references to sequels or a series within this thread.

The title of this fan fiction is Utgar. Utgar comes in at 25 pages, 12.8k words (including introduction), and ten chapters.

Much of this information is reiterated in the introduction. Be sure to read the introduction, as it contains some important information related to the setting.

I will post this fan fiction chapter by chapter, as I did with HiS. Note that this fiction was original posted on my website. I have since moved it here. It is no longer on the website.

So all that being said, let's get into it. This post contains the preliminary Author's Note and Introduction, and Chapter One is posted below.

~TGRF.

Obligatory Copyright Statement:
Spoiler Alert!

Acknowledgements
Spoiler Alert!

Author's Note
Spoiler Alert!

Introduction
Spoiler Alert!

Last edited by TGRF; July 31st, 2023 at 07:03 PM.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Fan Art & Fiction