Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Old May 7th, 2021, 11:08 AM

FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby!
Re: C3G Strategy Discussion - Molly Hayes

BANANAS stats for 180, but fatigue really kneecaps her. I think I've played Runaways once, I don't really remember her doing anything too crazy. I do dig the angle of a tiny child being monstrously strong.
Old May 7th, 2021, 11:09 AM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
I don't play the runaways enough, but they don't strike me as super competitive. She's a solid hitter in the early going, but the fatigue definitely brings her down. It's been forever since I played her, so this feels a bit fudged, but I'll say 3/B-
Same here but I've used her in mutant builds. Lots of stats for 180. Sometimes it pays off. Some times it doesn't.

EDIT:
Freshee Ninja'd me a bit there.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.

Last edited by japes; May 7th, 2021 at 01:12 PM.
Old May 9th, 2021, 03:56 PM

FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby!

Old May 9th, 2021, 04:16 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!
Re: C3G Strategy Discussion - Kree Scout

Solid and great for early setup. 3/B+
Old May 9th, 2021, 04:40 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

So much movement. So much fun. Ultimately held back by two attacks of 3 not amounting to that much in the metagame. 3/B

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old May 11th, 2021, 10:16 AM

Old May 11th, 2021, 11:51 AM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!
Re: C3G Strategy Discussion - Mister Mxyzptlk

Dude isn't anything over the top but hard to take don and keep down. 3/B
Old May 11th, 2021, 12:00 PM

If he can't take wounds or be destroyed, how do you win against him? Him getting placed on his card from Kltpzyxm?
Old May 11th, 2021, 12:08 PM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreshFoods View Post
If he can't take wounds or be destroyed, how do you win against him? Him getting placed on his card from Kltpzyxm?
Exactly right. If you have no figures on the battlefield, you lose.
Old May 11th, 2021, 12:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arch-vile View Post
Quote:
Got it. I can see him being a serious pain in that case, but he doesn't seem like he's much of a threat.
Old May 11th, 2021, 12:46 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arch-vile View Post
Quote:
Got it. I can see him being a serious pain in that case, but he doesn't seem like he's much of a threat.
Also exactly right. More of an annoyance and a distraction than a threat.
Old May 11th, 2021, 12:47 PM
Casing the Corners

toyhandle wears ripped pants of awesomeness toyhandle wears ripped pants of awesomeness toyhandle wears ripped pants of awesomeness toyhandle wears ripped pants of awesomeness toyhandle wears ripped pants of awesomeness toyhandle wears ripped pants of awesomeness toyhandle wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Negate him, then banish him to another figure's card, or have him removed from the game.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy