Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Old April 23rd, 2021, 10:45 AM

FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby!
Re: C3G Strategy Discussion - HYDRA Agents

Old April 23rd, 2021, 11:04 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: C3G Strategy Discussion - S.H.I.E.L.D. Agents

Killbox can be tough to set off, but powerful if you can get it. Taking them with Nick Fury means you can quite often get three attacks of 4 from height with them for a while before they're killed off. No hero bonding like the HYDRA, though.

Another 4/B for me. Easy enough for them to fit into armies and they do fine, but not spectacular work.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old April 23rd, 2021, 11:23 AM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

Actually my favorite common squad we have. The Killbox can be map dependent but it’s nasty.
Old April 23rd, 2021, 12:00 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

Another of the most useful C3G squads. Them + Nick + other Agents can be killer.
Old April 23rd, 2021, 12:24 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

Nice and deadly if you can get them set up, but not my favorite to run. 3/B from me.
Old April 23rd, 2021, 02:05 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

Belated, but was going to say, the main reason the Hydra Agents aren't good is less the 2 attack (though that doesn't help) and more they don't really work with any of their bonding options well. Their bonding options wanting nothing to do with each other and only like one of them being especially good don't help either.

Breaking it down:

-Baron Strucker- Strucker is just bad in the C3G meta so that's not on the Hydra Agents. Him and the Agents both wanting OMs (so cutting out a lot of initiative boosters and such) doesn't help matters though.

-Madame Hydra- For some weird reason their bonding partner's turn comes after their turn instead of before it. So that makes Madame Hydra's already difficult to get attack boost even harder to use effectively since you will always miss out on a turn of it.

-Red Skull (Hasbro)- Red Skull's main om flex thing just doesn't work with them at all.

-Red Skull I- The problem here is to solve Master Motivator working with their bonding turn compared to Master Manipulator.... the fix was just to let Master Motivator work on any turn ever. Which is crazy good (there are reasons Red Skull has been tweaked like 3 times) to the point that the Hydra Agents can't possibly compete with the better bonding options for it. So the strongest bonding target they have is too strong to want them. Though at least with the changes to Master Motivator they're a bit better pick than they were in Skull's heyday. Not being able to throw someone with the cube and follow up with the Agents shooting them hurts a bit here too.

So long story short, they'd have been better off if Master Motivator was tied to an OM (instead of the no additional thing) and their power was like "After revealing an Order Marker on a Ruthless Mastermind you control and taking a turn with that Mastermind, you may take a turn with the Hydra Agents.". Since that would make them more attractive to Skull while boosting their synergy with the other Masterminds. The trade off there is they wouldn't have had the OM protection / management of regular squad bonding, but that doesn't especially matter for the options they got and I honestly find that whole 'it's the squads that order the heroes around' thing one of the weirdest bits of classic scape anyway.

---

On SHILED Agents, they're a lot better Squad because they work well with their commander. Though they also kinda cheat by being one of like... 2 options

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old April 24th, 2021, 07:20 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

SHIELD Agents are pretty solid on any map with lots of high ground options. The SA means they have the firepower to try and take down big hero threats if your opponent brings one. 4 stars.
Old April 25th, 2021, 07:57 PM

FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby!

Old April 25th, 2021, 10:58 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: C3G Strategy Discussion - S.H.I.E.L.D. Sniper

So much better as an Agent! Takes it from a really tough fit to a useful piece in Agent builds.

I'd go 4 (pretty easy to plug in and activate in Agent armies) and B+.

Going to drop HYDRA Agents to a B- in my rankings as well, after reflection.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old April 26th, 2021, 08:08 AM

I’ve never run these guys (couldn’t think of a build where they fit pre-Agent) but for 50 points? These guys seem pretty good. They’ll probably be far away on height, so Deadly Shot with 3 attack is really nice.
Old April 26th, 2021, 09:54 AM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

They're really good. Especially so after the class change with Fury. Swarming with them can be nasty, but they still have the normal weaknesses that commons have.
Old April 26th, 2021, 10:54 AM

reverie wears ripped pants of awesomeness reverie wears ripped pants of awesomeness reverie wears ripped pants of awesomeness reverie wears ripped pants of awesomeness reverie wears ripped pants of awesomeness reverie wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Has anyone tried the Snipers and Spotters with the Blackhawk Squadron for positioning?

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy