Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Old July 20th, 2010, 05:27 PM
Business Casual

SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth
C3G Sortable Index

C3G SORTABLE INDEX

From the file menu you can either download it as an excel file or make a copy on your own Google Drive account to sort and edit.

Currently Updated through: Wave 46

If anything is missing or incorrect, please do not hesitate to comment here.

There are tabs for:
  • Figures (1035);
  • Powers - including notations about use, effect, etc.;
  • Glyphs (85);
  • Spells (18);
  • Destructible Objects (29);
  • Maps (49);
  • Dates - a historical record of releases;
  • Rulebooks - a index of all required and optional C3G rules
Suggestions for improvement are always welcome. Enjoy!

Spoiler Alert!

I know that I do not know.
C3G INDEX - SSE 92 - JSA GENERATIONS

Last edited by Lord Pyre; September 9th, 2022 at 12:54 PM.
Old July 20th, 2010, 05:38 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: C3G *SORTABLE* Index

It looks like the Defense stat isn't right. It's sorted from 1-8 but the figures don't have the right Defense.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old July 20th, 2010, 05:53 PM
Founding Member of C3G and C3V

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!

Thanks SirG. This is the type of initiative and hard work that sets Heroes apart from Allies and Sidekicks.
Old July 20th, 2010, 06:36 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Great resource! I can't, for the life of me, get the sortable nature of it to work on my computer, but I can see you put a lot of work into it and I can see the crazy cool value of this to a designer.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old July 21st, 2010, 12:15 AM
Business Casual

SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by quozl View Post
It looks like the Defense stat isn't right. It's sorted from 1-8 but the figures don't have the right Defense.
Fixed - Problem with the Defense macro (the last one) has been corrected.

Also added Sinestro Corps Soldier and Yellow Lantern - Arkillo.

Old July 21st, 2010, 04:33 AM
Business Casual

Added Author and Release names, as well as hyperlinks on all figure names to their respective Books of . . . threads.

Also locked the top row, so the column headings will say visible as you scroll down.

Last edited by SirGalahad; July 21st, 2010 at 04:54 AM.
Old July 21st, 2010, 12:08 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

What do you mean by Author names? Do you mean you listed individual Lead Designers? If so, that kind of goes against the "company line" of "everything is a production of C3G, not individual designers." Which, given how many people touch and influence each of these, is really true.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old July 21st, 2010, 12:56 PM

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I took out the macros and added filters instead.

http://www.heroscapers.com/community...o=file&id=2539

P.S. The author listed is either C3G or Hasbro.

Quote:
Old July 21st, 2010, 01:15 PM
The Closer

Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Well I don't have a program that will open it, and since my wife forgot the password to the only administrator profile on this computer, I can't even download one As soon as I have the $40 (hopefully in a few days) I'll take a look at what you've done Sir G, though I'm sure I'll be amazed.
Old July 21st, 2010, 01:20 PM

You don't have Excel or OpenOffice?

For those who can download, you can also get Excel Viewer from Microsoft for free:
http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/d...displaylang=en

Quote:
Old July 21st, 2010, 01:22 PM
The Closer

Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
You don't have Excel or OpenOffice?
Nope, I'm using the old laptop while the desk top is down which means I'm stuck back with XP and GIMP so I can't even make cards right now
Old July 21st, 2010, 01:35 PM
Business Casual

Quote:
I took out the macros and added filters instead.

http://www.heroscapers.com/community...o=file&id=2539

P.S. The author listed is either C3G or Hasbro.
6 in one, half-dozen in the other.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy