Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Old October 21st, 2020, 06:22 PM

FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby!
C3G Unit Discussion - SSE S1 ; Part 2

Hey everyone!

One of the big selling points of C3G is the massive amount of units and potential armies, as well as the synergies between units. So I’m starting this thread where every 2-3 days a unit will be posted, and people can talk about the strategy of the unit. Strong armies, effective counters, theoryscaping, etc. I’ll be posting units in their release order.

Average Unit Ranking (ranking system)

Compiled Rankings

Spoiler Alert!

Previously discussed units :

C3G MASTER SETS

C3G DESIGN WAVES
Spoiler Alert!

C3G PUBLIC EXCLUSIVES
Spoiler Alert!

C3G SUPER SECRET EXCLUSIVES
Spoiler Alert!

Last edited by FreshFoods; July 12th, 2022 at 08:38 AM.
Old October 21st, 2020, 06:54 PM

FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby!
Re: C3G Strategy/Competitive Discussion (5th Precinct Beat C

I’ve always seen these guys fulfill a similar purpose as the Deathreavers in Vanilla Heroscape, albeit in a different manner : instead of swarming your enemies units to keep your units alive, you swarm YOUR units with these guys, and watch your pricey unit stay safe.

Offensively they’re nothing remarkable, although they’re solid against other common squads. But come on, you’re not bringing these guys so that they can shoot people. Even 1 squad of these guys can save some valuable wounds on Punisher, Cable, any big ranges damage dealer.

I think a Lawmen build is actually pretty underwhelming with these guys, most of the Lawmen are lowish cost heroes, and a few powers from that group only affects Unique Heroes.

Last edited by FreshFoods; March 11th, 2021 at 09:11 AM.
Old October 21st, 2020, 07:18 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

Cool idea!

These guys can be real fun with Iron Patriot. He can move them for free if he wins initiative, and if you get desparate they serve as good fodder for inflicting those Master Motivator wounds.

I wish there was a way to track the least used C3G designs. That’s the units I’d be most interested in discussing - there’s a lot of cool designs that I never play, either cause they’re synergyless oddballs or because they just kind of go forgotten. Maybe sorting the books by view count could give a good estimation of that? (Ignoring the newer designs that haven’t had much of a chance to be viewed often.)
Old October 21st, 2020, 07:28 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Cool concept Nobody.

Judge Anderson likes them as well. You can move one along with her and leave a couple behind to protect Hershey.

The Lawman faction is expanding so it will be interesting to see how the Cops fit in.
Old October 21st, 2020, 07:29 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I would go in release order. That gives you more of a chance of discussing units people have experience with.

Beat Cops were in World’s Finest, so they fit.

Clean Up the Streets is super match up dependent and their ranged attacks aren’t worth much against superheroes. So, yeah, they are all about damage soaking.

I see two good approaches for that:

1. Surround a ranged glass cannon like Green Arrow or Deadshot or Punisher to maximize their time on offense.

2. Add them to a mobile pod. A squad of them make great passengers for Green Lantern John Stewart. Or Martian Manhunter (I) can help you move them up with your glass cannon.

Their biggest weaknesses are multiple attacking Heroes and area effect attacks that can clear them out faster.

Pro-tip for using them against area effect attacks. Use Protect and Serve to limit the number of them that can fall to one attack.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old October 21st, 2020, 07:33 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

KGBeast loves Beat Cops
Old October 21st, 2020, 08:22 PM

Release order is a good point, I think I'll go forward that way.

I dig how that Iron Patriot combo sounds Nobody.

I didn't even think of KGBeast for fighting these guys, but he might be the best in the game at it, huh? Storm is also great at it I'm sure.

Good point on the judges, I could see the potential in a Judge x Liutenant Stone army. Maybe something like :

Hershey (210), Anderson (190), Stone (140), Code Blue Officer x 3 (210), Cops x 3 (195) Brit Cit Judge (55)
= 1000

Hershey and Anderson will be your biggest hitters with the Armor Piercing Round. Stone and Code Blue Officers have good synergy, and the cops will be moved around by Hershey/Stone to soak up wounds. The Brit Cit Judge is there only for the Judge and Jury powers, making an enemy a criminal really helps out the Judges, Stone, and the Cops. The Officers could be swapped out for Dredd, but I don't think he brings as much to this army as they do.
Old October 21st, 2020, 08:48 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Hershey cannot move the Cops, Unique only, but Anderson can.
That is a fun build though.
Stone can be scary against Criminals.
Old October 22nd, 2020, 11:48 AM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

There is more Lawman synergy in the pipeline, but it's a ways off!

That said, the Cops are super solid on their own. They love pod play to protect key figures, and they're the best at that job.
Old October 23rd, 2020, 08:21 AM

Re: C3G Strategy/Competitive Discussion (Batman *1*)

Moving on, we have the Dark Knight with Batman *1*!

Last edited by FreshFoods; October 27th, 2020 at 08:32 AM.
Old October 23rd, 2020, 08:41 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Jack of many trades, master of none. Batman has a (weak) ranged special attack that's best for crowd control, standard mid-level Hero stats, and an (inefficient) way to grab height.

The meat of the card, though, and where he earns or loses his points, is Evasive Strike. If your D20 is hot, he can come back from anything and take down anyone without moving a muscle. If it's cold, he can fall like a chump.

I find it nice to pair him with figures like Superman (I) or (III) who can jump in and defend for him *after* you roll for Evasive Strike. That way if you hit the 15+ you don't have to defend and if you miss it, Batman isn't vulnerable.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old October 23rd, 2020, 09:06 AM
...has moist legs

Yeah as much as I love Bats, I always wished he had 5 life. Feels too squishy to be one of the most iconic characters of all time, who is known for his tenacity. Definitely wouldn't call him high tier in any way.

That said he's still fun to play. Disengage and a ranged multi attack is great. If playing a Vigilante and sidekick army, I usually leave him behind. I'd rather take Scarlet Spider (Kaine) and the new Vigilante Nightwing if anything.

A cool teammate though, is Constantine. He fits thematically as well, as they have plenty of begrudging teamups. Constantine is plenty durable on his own with a great d20 evasive power, so run forward with him, and send your Batman/Robin and other vigilantes forward. Bring Catgirl too, for the d20 defense reduction!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy