Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old July 16th, 2019, 02:43 PM
Book Wyrm

LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: The Book of Ninjak (Public Testing)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
You already have an ignore this figures height clause in the power.

Regardless of how close the wins were, 6-1 is still 6-1 and shows he's already solid as is if not under priced slightly. If you want to increase the range of the aura power, then for sure he'll need an accompanying point increase. So you could try calling for a vote at 240 with range 6 aura and see if that can pass without more testing or not.
This shows what I get for phone posting.

With the Unity Team being undesigned, but likely decently well costed, I hesitate about wanting to up his points. I think if another tester comes around, I may try a defense drop with the range increase to possibly hone him in more. Or I may run them myself next week.
Old July 16th, 2019, 02:44 PM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

I think a FAQ for the movement power is all that's needed. It became clear with your explanation.

I'd say keep the aura range as-is. He's doing well in the army tests and it is still a useful power IMO.
Old July 16th, 2019, 03:55 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

I'm not convinced it is clear with just a FAQ.
Old July 16th, 2019, 03:59 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

Honestly climbing language is pretty much always janky, I don't know how much a reword would help.
Old July 16th, 2019, 04:00 PM
Book Wyrm

LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I tried to use language from Expert climbing there to guide it, but I think that may have made it more difficult to understand accidentally due to the similarity.
Old July 16th, 2019, 04:12 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Why not just use Expert Climbing?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old July 16th, 2019, 04:53 PM
Book Wyrm

Because it provides more than expert climbing? The disengage is specifically rolled into there, and it is meant to be more toward his equipment allowing his scaling of walls, rather than just being good at climbing.
Old July 16th, 2019, 05:04 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Yeah, but does he really need to go twice as fast as an expert climber? Just make it expert climbing plus disengage.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old July 16th, 2019, 05:57 PM
Book Wyrm

I'm not following. Based on my read, this is distinctly slower than an expert climber. And it keeps him taking fall damage, which he should take. Expert climbers don't count the first two spaces when moving up, Ninjak does. Otherwise the four to four matches up. Giving him expert climbing would make him distinctly faster.
Old July 16th, 2019, 06:07 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

I believe it’s slower than Expert Climber over short distances, but better over long distances?
Old July 16th, 2019, 06:18 PM
Book Wyrm

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrNobody View Post
I believe it’s slower than Expert Climber over short distances, but better over long distances?
Seems accurate. Only beats expert climbing once you hit a seven level difference. Which I would call a bit rare outside of specific like castle maps.
Old July 16th, 2019, 06:21 PM
Just A Head

My stance is pretty much the same as it was on Taskmaster. May not make perfect sense that he can climb a castle faster than Doc Ock but it’s rare/minor enough that it doesn’t bother me.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library